• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon The Guardian of the Sea (One-Shot)

Captainnemo

just a small ant on a highway
Pronouns
her/hers
Hello 😊
Here is a very short one-shot over one of my favorite mons ^^
Any review is appreciated. I hope you can help me with the grammar and with my expression. A friend of mine already read through it, but English isn´t our native language and we mainly worked with translators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The white Pokemon spread its wide wings majestically, flew confidently and resolutely over the roaring sea.
A silver shimmer covered its magnificent plumage, which was more like fur.
Deep dark blue plates rimmed its eyes, like a protective armor, and ran down his back to his long tail, like admonishing spikes ready to destroy any enemy.
The white tip of its tail brushed the clear water that spread out beneath him like a large mirror.
Small lights, which probably originated from Chinchou or Lanturn, illuminated the unfathomable depths that stretched under the silver Pokemon.

In one fell swoop, the legendary Pokemon changed its route and plunged cleanly into the icy water.
Countless swarms of water Pokemon surrounded it, like in a dance.
Colorful corals brought colors to the inconspicuous underwater life.
The Pokemon flew through this paradise like an arrow.
The swarms of water Pokemon immediately gave way to one of the three rulers of the sea.
But as quickly as the Pokemon was submerged, it shot again to the smooth surface of the water, briefly left the magnificent sea of colors to gasp for air with its beak-like mouth.
Its plumage shone even more silver than before because of the wetness.
But it left its brief excursion into the depths at this one time.
It gasped again and disappeared again into the depths of the sea.
Like a mother, it took care of the realm of the sea which it shared with Manaphy and Kyogre.
Lugia, one of the loyal guards who took care of the safety of his subjects, almost more than his own.

A Pokemon who filled its life with an everlasting task.
With the task of creating peace in the depths of the water.

A peace that gave meaning to his life.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
  9. zorua
I quite liked this! The description here is absolutely amazing, and you paint a really vivid picture here!

Top Bottom