• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon The Concierge's Concert (remixed animeverse drabble)

SparklingBlue

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
She/Her
Celebrating the release of Pokemon Concierge, here's a little drabble exploring what would happen if Haru interacted with Ash and the gang...

(the song Ash and the band are covering)

"There's all kinds of entertainment here at the resort...and it's not unheard of for big stars to come and play for the guests." Ms. Watanabe explained as she opened the door leading into one of the resort's many stages. A crowd of people and Pokemon were already present, waving red lightsticks to a 80's flavored beat. It wasn't until I stepped into the room and gasped at the band on the stage--the legendary Ash and the Red Masters, here?

The cheers drowned out most of the instruments and voices, but I could very clearly hear Brock at the drums, Misty at the keyboards, Lyra at the saxophone, and Ash singing the powerful melody as he strummed away on a red and white electric guitar:

Listen to your heart, don't run away
We can make it for another day!
I've got no time for love,
I've got no time for love!

I couldn't resist dancing along. "Wow! What a hot beat!"

The Bulbasaur from before offered me a wrapped red lightstick. [Lightstick? Ash and the band like seeing these as they play...]

"Um...thanks?" I smiled, petting the Bulbasaur as it hurried to join the crowd of dancing people and Pokemon.

"Ash and the band play three shows daily." Ms. Watanabe smiled as she watched me unwrap the lightstick.

"Good to know!" I smiled as I snapped the lightstick, waving it as Ash went for the song's chorus:

Listen to your heart, don't run away
We can make it for another day!
I've got no time for love,
I've got no time for love!...

Top Bottom