• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon SCP-M0LZ4P4R7

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Hi, everyone! I've decided to suspend my Different Eyes and Heartache projects in favour of writing avant-garde short fiction pieces. This is the first such piece! I hope you enjoy it~

Item #: SCP-M0LZ4P4R7

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 is to be confined in a kevlar mesh aviary with interior space suitable for an especially large predatory avian pokémon. The aviary is to be constructed of elementally-resistant materials, and reinforced with triply-redundant lightning rods and a pair of no fewer than four Class 5 copper heat sink arrays. The terrain within the enclosure is to resemble the natural environment of the Seafoam Islands, and filled with flora and fauna indigenous to that habitat. A pair of three-phase electric generators rated for sustained use in hazardous environments are to be installed adjacent to the enclosure, and made accessible to the enclosure when not undergoing maintenance. The Site-144 aircraft hangar is to operate a minimum of three Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk maritime helicopters, and its security personnel are to be issued with air rifles and carfentanyl darts in addition to standard equipment.

Description: SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 is an avian pokémon 1.8m in height and 57.8kg in weight, with a crest of elemental flame, yellow bodily plumage, and blue wing plumage and ribbon tailfeathers. Its disparate physical features are observed to superficially resemble corresponding features attributed to local Kantonian legendary pokémon.

SCP-M0LZ4P4R7's physiology and behaviour are largely non-anomalous for an avian pokémon of its size. Its preferred diet is consistent with that of regional apex predators such as fearow and pidgeot, although it supplements this diet by feeding off of electricity, as is commonplace for electric-types. It exhibits normal biological functions.¹ It is of indeterminate sex, due to the difficulty of sexing an avian with no other extant members of its species to compare it to. Genetic sequencing of SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 indicates it has no physical sex, despite its otherwise typically avian attributes.

SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 is the most powerful pokémon. It has fire/electric/ice/flying/psychic-typing, is capable of knowing five attacks at a time, and has 999 in all of its status. Nothing can stop it killing any trainer who attempts to capture it. It isn't just powerful, it knows it is, and it is proud.

Incident Report SCP-M0LZ4P4R7-████-1: Foundation researchers had a dream about this pokémon. They found the pokémon soon. They didn’t belive their eyes when it attacked them with Peck, and they RAN FOR THEIR LIVES!

No data is avaiable.

SCP-M0LZ4P4R7's anomalous properties are largely memetic in nature. Observers are compelled to attribute detailed capabilities to it, and become prone to conjecture about its nature and behaviour in theoretical scenarios. SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 also exhibits an antimemetic property, in that those killed by its attacks become absent from the memories of their relatives and close associates. As of ██/██/20██, Site-144 has recorded ██ deaths from attacks by SCP-M0LZ4P4R7, including █ Site-144 personnel and █ members of MTF Mu-2 ("Berserk Genes"). No administrative records or personal belongings were subject to antimemetic erasure, and the existence of the forgotten Foundation personnel was discovered within 24 hours. The corpses of humans affected in this way by SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 exhibit no antimemetic effects.

1. It took a shit on my goddamn car during the ██/██/20██ containment breach. So much for the dignity of legendary pokémon. – Dr. ██████

April Fools~

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
I am not sure if SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 is really the most strongest of pokemon because I did a little bit of reasearch myself and DO YOU know what I have leraned? No? Wellthen........................................... let me tell you.....................

SCP-M0LZ4P4R7 has TRIPLE WEKNESS TO ROCK-TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit