• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeons of the Human World

Intro New

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Hello there!

I’m Professor Cedar of the Kalos region, a researcher into the recent phenomenon known as mystery dungeons!

If you haven’t been paying attention to the news lately, you might not know what those are.

Mystery dungeons are a category of spatial-temporal distortions that form in various places. They are split up into floors, which are further split up into rooms and corridors. They are a monumental scientific discovery, and are tied to Pokemon, the multiverse, and

Ahem. My co-author says that I’m getting ahead of myself.

Speaking of which, I should probably introduce them.

Hello. I am Professor Thievul of the Thunder Continent. Well, formerly of the Thunder Continent. I now live with Professor Cedar as their partner in research.

Yes, I am actually a Thievul. I will be explaining this more throughout this guide.

Thank you, Thievul! Yes, yes, the guide!

This is a guide about mystery dungeons within the world we live in! Many mystery dungeons have appeared around the planet recently, and we intend to explain many of them!

If you have any questions, my Tacklr account is ask-professor-cedar-pmd.

We hope you find this guide useful!

Top Bottom