• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Idea Partner Search

Apollo31

Writerofworlds
Pronouns
Any
I'm looking for a semi-long term writing partner where I can slap ideas at for my fic so I can find motivation to keep writing my outline which currently stands at 149 chapters lol
If possible, I'd like my partner to be familiar with the Legends Arceus plot and be a fan of Adaman/Volo (or not be picky about ships cause I have A LOT that show up in the fic). I'd also like someone familiar with Scarlet/Violet (and possibly have played the DLCs or don't care about spoilers).
I also have an OC region that I do like to talk about since that's where the majority of the final arc is set xD
If you're interested just reply to this thread (don't reply just to wish me luck in my search) or even dm me and we can discuss where we'd like to talk tho I mostly hang around Discord

Top Bottom