• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fifth Anniversary Mini Review Blitz

Negrek

Windswept Questant
Staff
Fifth Anniversary Mini Review Blitz

As usual, our fifth anniversary will host a small review event to match our small writing challenge! All those new drabbles are perfect targets for a bit of feedback, or you can catch up on your existing reading list.

This year's theme is new shoots! Write reviews for three fics that are three chapters or less--whether those are one-shots, drabbles, or simply chapterfics with three or fewer chapters posted--and you'll complete the challenge. Alternatively, you can review any five fics to complete the challenge. Then post links to your reviews here to claim your prize. No need to sign up--simply start reviewing!

You have until the end of the anniversary (countdown here) to claim your reviews for a companion prize. Please make sure that your reviews are at least 100 words long, but there are no other requirements. Note also that if you qualify for a partner Pokémon by completing both this review challenge and the Drabble Bingo challenge, you will still earn only one partner Pokémon.

That's it! Get out there and send people some feedback on a few fresh new fics!

Fifth Anniversary Winners

Umbramatic

Last edited:

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram
I think I have three qualifying reviews!

https://forums.thousandroads.net/threads/finding-strength-through-suffering.1658/post-70485

Still deciding between 50% Zygarde and 100% Zygarde for my companion

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I shall also throw my participation into the pile with these three reviews! I'll put my companion request in later.

Top Bottom