• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Bench's Random Extras

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Hello! This is just a bunch of random extras that don't really fit into any other fic I've written. Some are just writing practice, some are testing out ideas, some are cut content for my fics, some are just random stuff I found neat.

Hope you enjoy!

Tropius Things

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Just me trying to write some snippets of Coleane being Very Much A Tropius And Not A Human. Will sometimes be updated, maybe?

"Hey, what's it like being a Tropius?" a human at a nearby table asked, as I munched on my bowl of fruit. I looked up, craning my neck to look at the human.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head.

"You know, you're...a Tropius. With leaves and wings and a long neck and four legs and a tail and a snout. What's it like?" the human asked.

"...normal?" I said, not knowing how to respond. "I've never been anything other than a Tropius. I don't have anything to compare it to."

"...I guess, but," the human paused, then asked, "How about a different question. Are there any things about living like a human that are difficult for you?"

That, she could answer!

"Yeppers!" she says, fanning her wings out. "A lot of places here in the human world aren't designed for quadrupeds or winged Pokemon like me! So it's hard to fit in lots of places."

Run Away

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A tiny 90 word poem thing I wrote on a whim, about the "Run Away" sequences in all four PMD games.

Run, run, run away. There's nowhere left to stay. Gotta run, gotta run fast, former friends won't let you last.

Run, run, run away. There's no time for anything to say. Gotta run, gotta run fast, or this future will always last.

Run, run, run away. Dark is safe and it's almost day. Gotta run, gotta run fast, or you'll go the way of the last.

Run, run, run away. Through the void is the only way. Gotta run, gotta run fast, can't let this time go like the last.

Top Bottom