• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

New profile posts

That American recipe for 'British Tea' makes me sad
your new profile image! it makes my heart go clonk, clonk.
Negrek
Negrek
Haha, I wondered if you might like this one! "Construction" is my theme for October, so this art seemed perfect.
Going to try and take care of some technical things I've been meaning to fix/upgrade over the next couple weeks. Let me know if anything's broken or looks weird!
Reactions: QueenSilver
Phoenixsong
Phoenixsong
Likely unrelated to whatever you're working on, but since you're doing techy stuff anyway: I keep forgetting to mention that the Home link in the top menu of Bright Skies style doesn't work. Can't click on it or anything. Been a while since I thought to check but iirc something in the CSS is wonky?
Negrek
Negrek
Oh no, I knooooow. I have tried a lot to get that one working but haven't been successful... Can always take another stab at it, lol.
i couldn't help but notice that... uh-oh, you have a triple wekness for rock-type! HELP! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! good thing you have ice beam and blizzard to kill them in one hit.
Top Bottom