• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Zinnia's Multiverse Madness! (Roleplay, March 4-13)

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Like these guys, who tried to do this crazy plot to change the Hoenn region with Groudon and Kyogre
At that, Gen's eyes widened, and he began to tremble. Memories of that day ran through his head—

Three Years Ago said:
"Mom, dad, Nisa, wh-where are you?! H-help! Help!" I called out into the crowd. Where were they?

"Forget them, just move! We need to evacuate, that storm will be here soon!" a passerby yelled, grabbing onto me and shoving me along.

"W-wait! I can't l-leave them!" I said, but I was pushed along anyways.

I was surrounded on all sides, but I felt so alone.

Whimpering, Gen waddled over towards Koa, and attempted to give him a hug. "Y-you...you had T-Teams Aqua and M-Magma in your world, too?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Whimpering, Gen waddled over towards Koa, and attempted to give him a hug. "Y-you...you had T-Teams Aqua and M-Magma in your world, too?"
Koa was startled, when Gen approached him, then hug him back tightly. Poor guy seemed so nervous. Maybe he'd had a bad run in with an evil team? "Yeah. I live in Sinnoh but I know what they did. A lot of bad people in my world try\ to use the legendaries to do... terrible things."

A smile crossed his face. "But there's always good people too, who help others." The way Saltriv talked about Gen, he wondered if Gen was like that too. If he'd formed a rescue team, then he felt sure he was.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Th-they nearly wiped out my h-hometown..." Gen said, clutching tighter onto Koa.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Gen... I'm very sorry to hear that." Wallace swallowed. "Do you... Do you want a hug?"
"...y-yeah, I w-would," Gen said, his trembling subsiding slightly. "Th-thanks."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Th-they nearly wiped out my h-hometown..." Gen said, clutching tighter onto Koa.
Koa swallowed uncomfortably. "I'm so sorry Gen." Anger boiled beneath his sadness. How many times would history repeat itself?

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-it was...th-the second scariest part of my l-life. Almost as scary as..."

Six Years Ago said:
Alone alone alone alone alone where was everyone why weren’t they coming no matter how loud he screamed he wanted to go home he wanted to go home he was alone he was all alone.

The Oshawott whimpered as he trailed off, memories rushing through his head.

Ending

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
An ajar door appeared near the back of the group. Beyond it, each person in the White Void could see where they were before they had come to this place.

"Looks like our time is up. Thanks for joining, everyone," Zinnia said, looking across the crowd. Noticeably, her gaze turned to a glare as she glanced at Dorien. "Head through the Door to return to your worlds."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Aww, but nobody asked me a question!" Jean said, ears drooping. She looked at Gen and smiled. "I hope you and Saltriv will be okay!"

Dave glanced at Koa before returning his gaze to Zinnia. "I guess we're forgetting everything again, huh?" he asked. "Back to regular life, no idea any of this happened until next time you interdimensional psychopaths feel like toying with us?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen smiled back at Jean. "Th-thanks. I h-hope we can meet again s-sometime."

"Hey, I tried to let you reunite! It's not my fault the Overseers have a vendetta against multiversal memories!" the human || Bagon protested. "And for the record, just between you and me, I don't like them either."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
With the appearance of the door, the slumbering Kora started to stir and wake. She pushed herself up from the ground, stretching out her arms and yawning before smacking her lips. It looked like time was up, unfortunately. "Aw man..." Kora grumbled, then with a snap of her fingers and a shadowy cloud of energy, Kora reverted back to his normal, Zoroark form. He kept the dress though... and the mask.

"Well shoot, I didn't even get to embarrass myself," Vix said, sarcastic. "At least I got to relax for... however long this was." The Chandelure turned to Dave and Koa, smiling slightly. "And I got to see some of my old friends again, so... Honestly I'd say this trip was a plus."

"And I got to see this really wicked dress," Kora chirped, twirling in a circle and snickering. "Safe to say I ain't ever seen anything like this back in my world! Hehe, I wonder if I can make anyone jealous!"

End

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As everyone filed out the Door, Zinnia smiled. This was fun! She should do this again sometime.

The human || Bagon took one last look around the park. It'd begin disappearing any minute now.

As she disappeared back to the reality she was the Voice of, she wondered what the White Void would be like next time.

Top Bottom