• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Water Continent ~ Revelation Mountain Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.
R8 ~ Sword
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    At the very top of the Water Continent's tallest mountain was a holy spring of pure water. Intended for the destruction and purification of Dark Matter, it had been protected for generations and guarded as a holy land for reasons long forgotten. When Dark Matter had attacked, the springs were ravaged and drained, but since then, had been replenished. Whether its holy power had been restored or not was unknown, but the springs themselves returned, beautiful, cold, and tranquil.

Rarely did anybody--not even the highest Legends or the lowest outlaws--touch the water. They felt that it was too symbolic of their efforts to fight Dark Matter to ever disturb again. Even now, despite the Blacklight calamity that bubbled under Cibus, this mountain remained pure. Perhaps, then, Giovanni simply did not know of its presence.

<><><>

"This ain't Destiny Village, Maple. What's going on?" Soda looked at the Smeargle, looking irritated and nervous at the same time.

"I'm sorry. Something disrupted my portal when I conjured it, and I could only go somewhere closer. The Sand Continent is far from Destiny Village, and I had to find a midpoint I had ties to." Maple looked to Ho-Oh, who still looked a little tinged of darkness, and then at the others. "I'm sorry. Can we wait here for a short while? And don't disturb the springs; it's culturally sacred."

By now, Nate's Isolation had worn off, and Darkwhite had had uncurled from Brisa's hold... Once on the ground to have a proper look over, she was at least stable. She seemed a lot less hazy than usual--her body was actually solid. For once, her chest and belly was visible, revealing that odd, dimly glowing light in the middle of her torso.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom