• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Water Continent ~ Lively Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow frowned. "I don't remember hearing anything about it at all..."

The Florizard turned away from Brisa and stared at the water. All that relaxing and stress release seemed... Futile. That was the only word for it she could think of.

"If you really need me to go with you guys to fight Maple from the inside, then... I'll go. If it'll do more good."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa had heard how Cal, Nate, Vix, Echo, and Mellow had confronted Maple with their various concerns. She wasn't interested in getting into that right now, though. What good would it even do?

"I gather Nate tried persuadin' her to stay clear, and Vix tried provin' she had corruption in her, and even checkin' t'see if a picture of an eternatus would set her off, all to no avail. Anythin' that might've helped was public."

Brisa sniffed, and tapped a claw idly against the edge of the pool. "Now we gotta face her. And we're gonna need everyone we can get to help out in her inner realm, especially those as can support the whole team at once. We're leavin' a couple bodyguards behind fer Bahamut, sure, but your abilities will make the biggest diff'rence t'the larger team. If you can see yer way t'joinin' us fer that... We really need yer help, Mellow. So yeah, it'd do more good. And it'd go appreciated, fer sure."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
"Hm."

Brisa took one last moment to enjoy the warm water, with eyes closed. Gods, but these were strange times, and stranger moments with members of Diyem's mismatched posse.

"Well, I'll seeya there when the time comes, Mellow. Take care, now."

She got no reply. Perhaps Mellow was just . . . deep in thought.

Well, so long as the team could depend on her when the time came.

<><><><><>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom