• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Ultra Park - Food Court

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
The court was filled with several tables and seats of different colors with closed umbrellas built into them. All around them, there were tents with Pokémon attending to them.

“The child has taken the time to see all kinds of delicacies the human world has to offer,” Atlas explained. “You may find what you prefer the most here.”

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
He also wondered how Chee found employees.
“Well, it was not that simple, but I did assist the child in recruiting capable Pokémon,” Atlas replied. “They were frightened, mostly by my presence, but I was able to calm them down.”

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
How could they be frightened of a benevolent bat god? Also...WHY DIDN"T THE ULTRA SPACE HAVE PIZZA?
“Oh, there is pizza. Go ahead and have a taste. As for how the humans were frightened, well, us Ultra Beasts are not a common sight in the human world. They all fear what they do not know, after all.”

Top Bottom