• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Tree of Life ~ Exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"You need not waste energy worrying for someone like me." Bahamut rested his head back against the tree. "People who have befriended me have a terrible habit of getting killed."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut just stared back, then gestured to his odd, bulky legs with a look that suggested nothing about his current appearance lent him to actually walking anywhere.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut sighed. "But I just got comfortable."

It was entirely clear if he was serious.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut was about to relent when voices echoed in his head and alerts went off on his badge. Red and orange gradually expanded in his eyes as he listened everything over.

We should've killed Darkwhite when we had the chance. He sighed. Well, it can't be helped now.

"I'm staying put. There's stuff happening to the others right now."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Apparently the Worldcore is corrupted. It’s gone full Darkwhite.”

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Darkwhite as a whole was a concept Raven was very unfamiliar with, but it sounded serious enough that she continued; "Is there a way to cleanse it? And, well, if it's done something to the whole world, perhaps investigating the Tree again would be a good idea. I can go see if anything is strange..."

She stood and looked up at the Tree of Life, hoping it was alright...

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Don't." With a sigh, Bahamut rose from his seated position. "That grouch, Xerneas, is still skulking around. And I still think you shades shouldn't approach the Tree. You might resonate with Eternatus... and lose control of yourself."

He floated closer to the Tree and mentally probed it. Anyone in there?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Once again, there did not appear to be a reply. Eien might have been more focused on keeping herself careful than anything. However, as Bahamut tried to probe into it, and as Raven tried to draw near, a flash of light to the top left of the Tree, from their perspective, barreled down and toward them.

"No closer," Xerneas said with a growl, appearing in a flash of light seconds later. He seemed quite agitated this time... He must have been watching them for quite some time.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Raven hesitated, but held her ground. She wasn't going to run and hide. Instead, she looked for any sign of something off. Perhaps, if she tried to feel the tree's energy herself? So she made an attempt, very carefully, without saying a word.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut was far less subtle in his approach. "Did your precious Tree not forward you the news? Your planet's Worldcore is corrupted beyond all measure. Someone needs to see if it's affecting the Tree... and you're as blind to blacklight energy as the rest of your contemporaries. So, if you would kindly let me do my work, we can all move on and go about our business."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I didn't notice anything happening to the tree," Xerneas replied. "And the fact that you can't see anything else with it means that it's probably just fine, don't you think?" He gestured behind him, where, indeed, it seemed like the Tree had not bee much affected by the Worldcore's corruption at all. Unchanged and just as bright, Eien was silent within, like usual.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Raven was unnerved by Xerneas and said nothing, but looked at him instead. Maybe she was looking into the wrong thing. What was his core like? The Familiar attempted to see for herself, if she could see anything at all about him...

Last edited:

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
There was, unfortunately, nothing to really see of Xerneas at all. He seemed normal on the surface, even if his behavior was apparently very uncharacteristic.

"What are you staring at me for?" Xerneas said. "It's like you're ogling at me like that Diyem person. Where is he, anyway? When's he going to visit here again, plotting something else for the Tree, with his... his tail. And those eyes."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Are you paranoid about him or mentally ogling him?” Bahamut wondered if Diyem could hear any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom