• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Tree of Life ~ Exterior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Jesus. Dave shuddered, looking away. "And you're fine with that? Just, being here as a sacrificial lamb?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"That's how Substitutes work," Yellow said with a shrug. "Done it tons of times. It's really convenient, you know. Back when I did my spy gig, I'd get captured on accident now and then, and just..." He made a snapping noise that was much louder than it should have been. "Kinda fun actually."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Christ. Dave glanced back toward the Tree. The ground still trembled regularly with the force of earth-shattering attacks below. Power that no one should have.

"Well... Don't be too eager to get yourself killed. I've got a strong feeling Prime's plan already went wrong up there. For all we know he's already dead. I'm going to try to talk to him at Spirit's Edge. I'll let you know how it goes."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave took a deep breath. "Thanks for the warning. I'll be back with Green, if he's down." He turned around to leave. Then, "Should I get you some food, maybe? A beer or two?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Yellow waved dismissively. "Bah, forget it. I'll be fine on my own with food."

With that taken care of, though, he disappeared and left Dave to return. It didn't seem like Yellow was all that convinced... but perhaps, at the same time, he was mulling it all over.

"...I ain't crazy..." Yellow curled up a little in the tree. "...This is just all part of the plan..."

<><><>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom