• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Treasure Town ~ Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Noooot a chance in hell I'd pull that off as a human," Starr replied with a chuckle. All things considered, Cibus and all its bullshit had been good to her in a lot of different ways. Goddamn she was going to miss it.

"I can get behind that one," Starr said, grabbing her drink and raising it as well. "And y'know, uh... it was fun to have someone here for this." Hanging out, doing random pointless bullshit with no real purpose... she really needed more of that.

Last edited:

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Nate clanked his bottle against Starr's glass, then downed the last of his beer, setting the empty bottle aside with a sigh. He settled back in his chair, trying to ignore the attention the other tables were still putting on the curry bowl winners, and said, "Well, what can I say? Guess we won't have much chance for hanging out like this later on. Few days until we blow up the Blacklight for real and all. Suppose I had a good enough time, considering all the shit we went through. I guess I could have ended up with a worse roommate, given all the weirdos we got floating around." He smiled at Starr. "Good luck out there, you and your friends and all. You got practice kicking Giovanni's ass here. Now it's time to head home and nix the bastard for real, huh? I know he don't stand a chance."

Nate might have been able to sit there for another half hour or so, waiting for Starr to feel like moving and teasing Rocky while the familiar digested to the point that he could go out in public without showing everyone what he'd been eating. It was a good thing Nate hadn't put off saying what he wanted to, though. Not five minutes later, Saltriv's frantic message blared in their heads, and after that, well...

<><><>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom