• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Treasure Town ~ Main Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Necrozma shrugged. "Two brats are knocking the stuffing out of each other because they hate each other's guts."

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram
The Mew paused. Continued to pause. And paused some more. Until he raised his paws in the air in excitement.

"AWESOME! I'm gonna check this out!"

Her nyoomed into the dojo.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Necrozma looked skyward once again. "Has anyone ever told you you're a terrible judge of character?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I suppose you could say that.

Owen sighed, rubbing his eyes even as the tremors got a little bit louder. "Hey, um..." He looked up at Necrozma. "I know you don't trust me a whole lot, but... Let's at least try to work together with what we have, right? We have enough infighting as it is..."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Very well." Necrozma crossed his arms. "But I saw the, ahem, recording of your previous fight with the magikarp. I daresay your attacks won't do much against two of them." He looked past the little charmander toward the bag. "What did you find in town?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen winced, nodding. "The Blast Seeds were pretty effective, though," he said. "But... er... I'll definitely need to find ways to do more than, you know..." Even his Ember attack, which he'd managed to develop since then, wouldn't be of much use against a Magikarp. "I found a bunch of berries and Diyem helped guide me to the ones that would still work around us properly. Orans, Elixirs, some of these Orbs..." Owen prattled on, opening the bag to show him what worked.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Mmm. A pity I don't have a real means of boosting my defenses." Necrozma watched Owen pick through his bag. "If I could, I'd use Charge Beam on the magikarp right away. Perhaps draw their attention toward me so everyone else can attack unimpeded. As it stands though... perhaps I should use some blast seeds and the like... then strike with a Charge Beam when the time is right?"

He crossed his arms, grumbling as his core flickered. "Nnngh... with how sour things are between members of this group, I'm starting to wonder if that 'Dark Matter' daemon that Sir Truffle mentioned to me is actually stalking us. Based on what he told me, it would explain how overwhelmingly negative things have been so far. Perhaps the thing that attacked Zangoose last night is actually some spawn of it?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Diyem?" Owen looked up. "Who is... Dark Matter?"

An entity that had been expunged from this world roughly a decade ago, Diyem replied. I do not know the specifics of how it happened in this world, but typically he intended to throw the planet into the sun, thus returning all life to the void, as it were. Or, in other words, killing them. Generally omnicidal. Not very friendly.

Sounded like a fun guy to go out and have drinks with. "But he's gone now?"

Yes, that should be the case. Dungeons are fading due to his disappearance, too. This world has been in an era of peace. Which makes this sudden arrival... strange and unexpected.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
This world has been in an era of peace. Which makes this sudden arrival... strange and unexpected.
"Perhaps a single human wasn't enough to truly expunge it from this world." It was more of a statement than a question. Necrozma looked up at the sky. "Or maybe it has a counterpart seeking revenge? Hell, a portion of it could've escaped and found World Ender."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Do you always barge into conversations uninvited?" Necrozma growled, core sparking with wisps of pink ESP to remind the kubfu of their type disadvantage. "World Ender is a daemon that produces infinite energy. When mortals are exposed to it, they lose their minds, mutate, and go into berserker rampages... like these magikarp sisters."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave wandered back into the main square. Where had everyone gone? He supposed he did hear a commotion somewhere in the dojo as he was leaving it; maybe some of the idiots here had gone and started a fight and it'd distracted everyone. He wouldn't be surprised.

He eyed Owen and the big low-poly alien talking and walked over to them. He put down the box of chocolates so he could talk; not having hands continued to be the worst.

"So. Does anybody have an actual plan here, or are we just rushing in like a bunch of clowns and hoping we just magically win?"

He pawed the box open and grabbed a piece of chocolate. His teeth were definitely not made for this, but whatever. "Help yourselves if you want some."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"We were trying to discuss that." Necrozma gestured to Owen's supplies. "Seems Owen found some ammunition. Blast seeds and the like. I'm thinking that, if people are getting exhausted from just a single attack, we might want to rely on these and wait for a good moment to use actual attacks." He raised his right hand and electricity crackled around it. "I have Charge Beam, but the moment I use it I imagine both karp will focus on me."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
"Sorry, can we start with what the fuck a Blast Seed is? Some of us are from worlds that look nothing like this one." Dave paused for a moment. "If we've got somebody who can hit them where it hurts, well - don't we just need some other people to be there to distract them, draw their attention?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"My apologies." Necrozma tapped his temple. "There was a good analogy for the item on some of the other planets in my universe. I believed blast seeds are like... grenades? You throw them and they explode. There are also pebbles you can use as projectiles... and thorns that you can throw like a lance." He looked down at Dave and his lack of hands. "Well, in your case, you'd probably have to spit them out from your mouth, but it should still work."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom