• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[TOWN WIN] Fourth Anniversary Vanilla Mafia

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
ITS ALWAYS LOVERS WHO GET ME IN TROUBLE

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
HHHNNNNNGGGGGG I tried to stop this too arghhh. I thought jackie was safe too unless....
[[Having to bite my tongue while watching you say this after you voted for and then killed me took days off my life lmfao]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Noel threw his hands in the air. “THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT,” he shouted to nobody. He then broke out in a fit of excited hoots and hollers.

Odette was never gonna believe this!

[[GET. THEIR. ASSES. LOVERS CONTINUE TO MAKE ME WANT TO BASH MY HEAD AGAINST GLASS.

Gg everyone Tetra you continue to be the mafia BANE of my existence i was SWEATING ALL FUCKING DAY /affectionate 🤍🤍🤍🤍 Really good game y’all and I AM SO SORRY FOR HOPPING ON YOU FAUXFOX PLeASE FORGIVE ME 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[[Also DAMMIT TETRA THE PUNS IN YOUR DEATH FLAVOR ARE SENDING ME]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[Having to bite my tongue while watching you say this after you voted for and then killed me took days off my life lmfao]]
[[this was funny, and deeply delightful for me :mewlulz: best part is it was accidental, I didn't see that it swapped to a tie, otherwise I'd have left it to coinflip and hoped you died]]

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[[
No need to apologize, I honestly was acting a little suspicious, even if unintentionally. I had a lot of fun this game, and plan to learn how to be less suspicious for next time.

It was awesome having you honestly. I believed you were innocent the whole time :mewlulz:]]

Night Actions Log and Role PMs

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
NIGHT ACTIONS LOG
NIGHT 0:

• Free: Rolecop Chibi
    • Result: Strongman​
  • Tetra: Rolecop Espy
    • Result: Vanilla​
  • Starlight: Protect Sind​
  • Chibi: Shoot Windskull​

NIGHT 1:

• Free: Rolecop Tetra
    • Result: Rolecop
  • Tetra: Rolecop Sind
    • Result: Vanilla
  • Tetra: Strongman shot @ Free
  • Starlight: Protect Free

NIGHT 2:

• Starlight: Protect Sind
  • Tetra: Rolecop Starlight
    • Result: Doctor
  • Tetra: Strongman shot @ Jackie

Role PMs:
You don’t know why you’re here. You didn’t ask to be here, but you guess that doesn’t really matter to Mew. Still, it’s all frightening and strange and new, and you’re so far out of your element in a place like this.

But there are some people that seem trustworthy. There’s one in particular that catches your eye—someone who seems kind and brave, and something draws you to them, though you can’t explain what. All you know is that this person is a friend…and one that you must keep safe at all costs, because your life really does depend on it.

Your role is Town Lover! You are linked with another town player. Should one of you be killed or voted out, the other will follow suit.

Well, it was only a matter of time. After all, who could possibly resist your flawless charm, your heroic flair? Anybody would fall head over heels for someone like you! …Right?

But now you have a responsibility: to protect them. Naturally, you’ll protect everyone, but especially this one, because your fates are inexplicably tied. Should something happen to your new soulmate…you will also suffer the same fate.

Ha! Easy enough. It’s no big deal. …Right??

Your role is Town Lover! You are linked with another town player. Should one of you be killed or voted out, the other will follow suit.

You’re determined to sniff out and eliminate all the bad guys. It’s your duty, after all, and it’s what you do best. But now you’ve received some sobering news: everyone is the bad guy. Everyone except you and your partner.

It’s a heavy burden, and the odds are stacked against your team. But you’re not afraid; with your keen sense of smell, you’ll sniff out who the biggest threats are and eliminate them before they can bring harm to you and your partner. Anything is possible with a good nose and a stout heart!

Your role is Mafia Rolecop! Each night, you may select one other player to learn about their role. Players without a role will read as vanilla. Your inspection result will be shared with you at the end of each night phase.

So, Mew has decided she wants to use you as her pawn for entertainment, has she? Well, it’s not like it’s your first time being subjected to the wills of others more powerful than you. If it’s a show the little legend wants, it’s a show she will get.

Your claws and your horn have been honed to perfection. You know how to find and exploit weakness, how to strike with brutal precision. This is nothing new to you.

Your role is Mafia Strongman! Your shot will always hit its mark, regardless of healing or other protective measures your target may have. You have two bullets, but can only use one in a night. Use them wisely!

Honestly? It’s bullshit. It’s all bullshit. But you’ve already said as much, and it’s not like Mew is going to care. You have no choice but to follow along, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to go down without a fight. You’ve come prepared, and anybody who thinks you’re an easy target will soon learn otherwise.

Your role is Town Bulletproof! You will be protected from the first shot you take in the night. After your bulletproof vest is punctured, you will become vanilla town.

Not only did Mew choose you to be a part of this game—she gave you a superpower, too! Of course she did; you’re sharp as a tack, after all! It was an obvious choice!

You won’t let her down. You’ll use your power to hunt down all the bad guys and win, just like the cool movie stars do!

Your role is Town Rolecop! Each night, you may select one other player to learn about their role. Players without a role will read as vanilla. Your inspection result will be shared with you at the end of each night phase.

You’re less than impressed with Mew’s introduction. You’ve seen your share of those who abuse their power, and you’re sick and tired of it. You’ll participate in this “game”, all right, but not because you were asked to. You’re going to ensure that nobody gets hurt, not on your watch. You might not be able to save the world, but that won’t stop you from saving who you can, where you can.

Your role is Town Doctor! Once per night, you can select one player to heal, and they will be protected from regular gunfire.

This place is weird and creepy and you don’t like it. How are you supposed to trust any of these total strangers, especially in a situation like this?

But you’re clever, and you’ve gotten yourself out of tight spots before. With your instincts, you’ll find your way out of here in no time.

Well, you’ve been here and done that. This isn’t anything new to you, and you know the drill by now. Plus, for someone with your investigation skills, this “game” will be a breeze. You’re not too worried about the outcome, because you’re confident you will find the answers you need.

Your role is Vanilla Town! You have no specific power. Find and eliminate all the scum players to win!

Well, while the dating prospects are disappointing, to say the least, there’s nothing that says you can’t have a good time while you’re here. And hey, how many people can say they’ve seen Mew? That’ll be some good bragging rights for sure, even if Odette doesn’t appreciate the little pink legendary. And hey, current circumstances in your own world say there’s nothing wrong with a little sleuthing practice. ;)

Your role is Vanilla Town! You have no specific power. Find and eliminate all the scum players to win!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Stygian sat in the corner, licking her claws disinterestedly. “You all should have heeded my warning. It would have saved some headaches.”

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo