• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[Town victory] Vanilla Mafia!

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew

Homestar!

Mikeposter/Galaxy-Brainer
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Steven sighed. "Then again, perhaps I am being played for a fool. If that is the case, I nominate myself for the Town vote tonight. I am a single Town member, not aligned with any other player with a risk of voting off any other person. Also casting a vote for myself will extend the time for this day should everyone deem we need more time to decide."
UNVOTE WHOEVER
VOTE STEVEN/PANO

[[There. Now we have an extension. I'm gonna get a coffee, make dinner, then pull a Harry in Chamber of Secrets: "Sit in my room, making no noise, and pretending I don't exist."]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
[[Wanna make it clear I’m not sussing you for volunteering to be voted, I’ve been unsure of you the whole time as you’ve fallen into the “posting but not totally contributing helpful info” boat, as well as your votes. You also pushed to vote for one of the lover pairs which I found a little sus since they’re most likely town. Anyways! Just wanna clarify, it’s not ONLY because of what’s gone down in the last ten mins.]]
[[Steven also outlined some suspicions of Reme that I agree with btw]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
FINAL VOTES (DM me if there are any issues, but for sure Porygon was eliminated. Just for the sake of keeping track of things, DM me if there is an issue with your vote)

Mike: 2 (Persephone, Pano)
Clovis: 1 (Equitial)
Porygon: 9 (Chibi, Yellow, unrepentantAuthor, Flyg0n, Abra, Dragonfree, Sinderella, Inkedust, Espeon)
Hana: 1 (Homestar)
Sparkleglimmer: 1 (Windskull)

No vote: Goat, Bluwikoon, Fusion, Phant

--

Diyem rose from his seated position and slammed the base of his shadowy spear on the ground. It echoed like an ethereal hum throughout the caves, there and back, there and back. A dark portal appeared next to the mechanized Porygon and several chains lurched out, one for each vote that had been cast.

They pulled the wheels toward the portal, and Diyem said, "You were not even aware of your role. The spirit looming above you was guiding your path. But in the end..." He shook his head. "Well. Soon everyone will know."

[[Sorry, Poryfriend,]] said the guardian spirit. [[I knew it would break your heart if you knew. I hope... I hope you had a nice time, being outside for a while.]]

The machine drooped a bit, before looking back up. "...that's okay! I'm... I'm sad, but I glad I got to see the world! And, now I'm helping everybody by doing this!"

"Hmph." Diyem raised his spear. "Leaving with such cheerful thoughts. If you say so." He turned toward the others. "...Goodbye, and you shall meet again tomorrow."

The chains disappeared, as did the portal. Diyem left behind a letter, just as before, before disappearing into the darkness.

--

Porygon was eliminated. They were mafia.

Day 2 will begin in 24 hours.

Day 2

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
--

It was strange, this nighttime nothingness. While it didn’t feel like sleep (not that he could sleep now even if he wanted to), it did feel like dreaming. Still, it was precious time. Time that could be spent well. Thinking, reading. He looked down at the letter in his hands. His own handwriting covered the margins around the writing of their “gamemaster”. Notes, theories, reads, it was all there; neat at first, then more and more chaotic as the game progressed.

He was trying to decipher a particularly haphazard section when a chill fell across the nothingness. It started at his feet and coiled its way up his legs in creeping, icy tendrils. Startled, he glanced down, and a grim smile made its way across his face.

“Ah, of course.”

The portal beneath where he stood grew larger. Thick, dark ribbons of magic poured out and wound around his body, trapping him. He didn’t struggle, there was no point. He’d read the letter, he knew the rules.

A little part of him was disappointed to be leaving so soon. It was a magnificent cave. But he had a role to play in all of this. His only hope was that he’d played his part well.

Steven closed his eyes as the portal dragged him down.

"My only regret is, perhaps, not knowing if I've done the right thing."

--

The air was thin and snow fell in gentle sheets. The sky was a blotchy gray. Everyone's breath came out in thick clouds of fog. Far below them was a summit that fed into thick haze that obscured its true base, and all around them was a great field of white that glowed orange with the rising sun.

Diyem held in his hands a single letter, which he tossed to the ground with the same unceremonious gesture as before.

Steven Stone was eliminated. He was innocent.

Night 2 will begin in 48 hours.

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
[[NOOO NOT STEVEN]]

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
[[
It's somewhat late for me so I won't be staying around to post, but--

Pretty sure Steven was a Cop RIP

No Lovers gone though?
]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
[[No SK kill??]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
[[No SK kill??]]
[[We don't know who killed who, Rules As Written (RAW), iirc? Looks like doc(s) saved the lovers.]]

"Now that's a surprise," Mike muttered at the letter in the snow. "I had him as Mafia up and down. He knew too much, I thought. Which I guess means we lost an Officer Jenn---" He bit his tongue. He needed to reel his brain in. This was Mafia, not Rockets. "A cop."

[[Legit surprised, tbh. Thought they were mafia and using their limited info to clear Kent, therefore garnering trust. But then again, I'm a fucking idiot.

Also, I have a very busy next 48 hours. I'll do my best to slap up a read, and if we don't get anywhere you know Homestar's got some galaxy brain bullshit on the backburner.

Someone @ me in Discord if I'm needed (is that allowed?)]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
Wes ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the empty corner of the cave where Steven usually was. Dammit. He hadn’t known him well, but he was one of the few he felt confident in trusting….

He whipped around to address everyone else with a growl. He was done with this damned game. It was time to work fast.

“All right, so here’s the deal. I have strong reason to believe we have five mafia left, as well as our serial killer. Here’s my list of who I think these may be.”

[[Going OOC for this BC I’m at work and need to hurry.

Almost definitely Town:
Mike
Salem
Hana
Kent
Clovis
Pixie
Jean
Hazel

Soft town:
Altair (reread the thread today and am getting a stronger town vibe from him)

Neutral:
Sparkleglimmer (possible SK?)
Ebony

Almost definitely town:
Bart
Anti
Reme
Astrid

Will provide explanations in a bit. Suffice it to say I’ve spent all day rereading the thread and I feel strongly about these reads.]]

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Kent glanced around at his environment.

"You've gotta be shitting me."

Snow. God damn snow.

He had never exactly been susceptible to the cold... he just hated it.

I have strong reason to believe we have five mafia left, as well as our serial killer.

"Oh? And why is that?"

Homestar!

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. nidoqueen
Wes ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the empty corner of the cave where Steven usually was. Dammit. He hadn’t known him well, but he was one of the few he felt confident in trusting….

He whipped around to address everyone else with a growl. He was done with this damned game. It was time to work fast.

“All right, so here’s the deal. I have strong reason to believe we have five mafia left, as well as our serial killer. Here’s my list of who I think these may be.”

[[Going OOC for this BC I’m at work and need to hurry.

Almost definitely Town:
Mike
Salem
Hana
Kent
Clovis
Pixie
Jean
Hazel

Soft town:
Altair (reread the thread today and am getting a stronger town vibe from him)

Neutral:
Sparkleglimmer (possible SK?)
Ebony

Almost definitely town:
Bart
Anti
Reme
Astrid

Will provide explanations in a bit. Suffice it to say I’ve spent all day rereading the thread and I feel strongly about these reads.]]

"You said 'town' twice." Mike raised a brow. "But I'll toss in what little I've got."

[[
Town:
Flyg0n
AbraPunk

Town-ish:
Equitial (ilybb)
Dragonfree - Present and reading, even if they aren’t contributing; taking notes

Neutral:
HelloYellow - Seems Townie, but stressed that anyone with info that won’t kill them should share it. Possible Mafia scouting for powers?
Sind and Pixie - No way we got two lover pairs, and this one felt like a last second gambit. However the execution of it was stellar. However however, if Mafia has an outside of game channel, it would be super easy to alert them thru it.

Mafia-ish:
Shiny Phantump - The rules post had some very sneaky additions and omissions to it
Chibi Palkia
TheGOAT - Vanilla but no hint; could have power; unsubstantial posts

The above could be out of date; I only got halfway thru day 1 reread tbh. And the next 48 is gonna SUCK for me to be actually present.]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
[[Huh, weird night. Will comment more later but first I have an rp post in my head that needs out my head. Doc got lucky on a Lover? Steven didn't stand out to me at all, so the #1 reason I can see to kill him is a rolecop read, esp if Equital thinks they're cop, so I bet SK was blocked and Mafia went through. Does it matter, though?
Almost definitely town:
Bart
Anti
Reme
Astrid
This is your second Almost Definitely Town section.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
[[Huh, weird night. Will comment more later but first I have an rp post in my head that needs out my head. Doc got lucky on a Lover? Steven didn't stand out to me at all, so the #1 reason I can see to kill him is a rolecop read, esp if Equital thinks they're cop, so I bet SK was blocked and Mafia went through. Does it matter, though?

This is your second Almost Definitely Town section.]]
[[ahahahah guys this is what happens when I try to rush a post

Correcting myself here: that section is my Almost definitely scum reads.]]

Top Bottom