• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Thousand Roads Community Event Calendar

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
HELLO LOVELY HOMIES!

I finally remembered had the energy to sit down and put together the Thousand Roads community calendar...and behold!!!!

Now we have a single place that showcases all the events coming up in our humble little community :quag: For the time being, the only events that I have input into it are Anniversary, Exquisite Corpse, the writing contest, Review Blitz, and outside happenings like Art Fight and NaNoWriMo.

Certain events that have their exact dates decided closer to their starting times (e.g. Blitz and Corpse) have TBA indicators, but have been placed so it's visually marked when those events usually occur for the sake of our friends who want to schedule some other thingy things.

Each event also has a description under it--I have gone ahead and categorized based on my own smoothbrain understanding, don't roast me all of the listed events as LOW, MODERATE, OR HIGH ENERGY. This is just to help our friends who want to schedule something discern if what they're planning would be okay to run at the same time as what is scheduled. (For example, if somebody wants to run a Mafia game, it could possibly be scheduled during Exquisite Corpse month, as Exquisite Corpses are pretty Low energy, but they might want to avoid scheduling it around a more Moderate or High energy event like Art Fight or Blitz)

So, if you have an event idea in mind and would like to find time to schedule it, please utilize this tool to assure you pick the best date! That being said, once you have decided a time, please reach out to me and let me know what it is you're planning to run, your selected date, and what energy level you'd categorize your event as so I can go ahead and input it for viewing.

Happy planning, and let me know if you have any questions 🖤

-Sind

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
Oooh lovely. And also pretty busy ngl.

Anniversary Event in two weeks??? Are there any other deets out there yet?

Top Bottom