• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The White Elephant in the Room Playground

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Jesse smirked to himself. Surely the poor lycanroc would back out of this rather than feel Jesse's paws all over him. Poor fella would surely melt like so much ice in the desert sun. "Well, Lee. Looks like we have ourselves an opportunity t'get to know each other better. Are y'happy to let me go first, or shall I start undressin'?"

At no point while saying this did Jesse actually believe he'd have to follow through on any of it.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Rally saw the fear in Lee’s eyes. He met the wolf’s gaze with his own confident, assuring look. Without breaking that contact, he grabbed the lotion and walked over to Lee. “It’s your time,” he said, placing a paw on Lee’s shoulder.

“We only got so many years to spin on this two ball ‘til the cue comes to break us off from the rest. Just like a snowball melts, there ain’t no escapin’ death. But we ain’t out when we’re gone, nah. We’re in a hole under the table. Every other ball we hit along the way, that’s a connection. That’s history. That’s love. We might roll together or bounce off, but even an instant changes our course for all time. Luck’s singin’ you a song, Rocky. Written just for you.”

He put the lotion in Lee’s paw and leaned in to whisper, “You rub that fox. Put yo soul into yo hands and share it.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen wanted to scream. He did NOT want to see this at all, but he didn't want to be alone, either.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He was being attacked from two fronts. By a firefox and a grass ape. Two on one was entirely unfair, especially when the "one" is currently unable to properly act. A confused tone escaped his maw from Jesse's comment, and only got louder as he took in Rally's words. They must have coordinated this, there's no other plausible option.

When Rally placed the lotion in Lee's paws, he looked at it as if he had never see a bottle of lotion before. What was he supposed to do with this? Lee had no idea.

You rub that fox.

Oh right. But which fox?

Are y'happy to let me go first, or shall I start undressin'?

Oh... Oh yeah...

Oh fuck...

Lee looked at Jesse with a nervous smile, but he didn't really move at first. That was the fox. You know, the fox. That fox. Something beat against his chest, and Lee let out a chuckle, then his eyes went blank and he slid down to his knees.

"I... I give..." he muttered, letting his head hang to the side. A tiny Lee-shaped ghost floated up from his maw.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Rally pushed the hand holding the lotion into Lee’s chest. “You give yo soul, Rocky. You give that man every part of you. The sun ain’t nothin’ compared to yo shining love. He’ll tan like a burnt Sienna under you. Don’t bounce off. You got the chance to roll together until the cue rolls us all off the table. Don’t bounce off.”

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Jesse's grin faltered.

"He conceded, right? Game's over, y'all."

One eye twitched a little at the idea of getting his clothes off among company.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Jesse's grin faltered.

"He conceded, right? Game's over, y'all."

"N-No..." Lee muttered, shaking his head. The shine returned to his eyes, and he slurped his ghost back into himself. "No, I'm good, we can continue..."

Rally shook his head, holding Lee up before he fell. “You ain’t dead. Yo lookin’ at your first chance to live, boy.”

Lee blinked, looking Rally in the eye. There was some familiar sensation again, in his chest.

"...Oh no..."

His head fell back again, and his eyes dulled. Ghost Lee made his appearance again, shaking his ghost head.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
Gen wanted to scream. He did NOT want to see this at all, but he didn't want to be alone, either.
Palkia patted the Oshawott reassuringly. "No need to worry, I doubt you'll be called to take part in the summer fun~"

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Palkia patted the Oshawott reassuringly. "No need to worry, I doubt you'll be called to take part in the summer fun~"
“Oh, how inconsiderate of me,” said the Wii, pushing another bottle of lotion out of its disk tray. “You two can partner up and play if you like! I’m sure you’ll make a lovely couple!”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Ghost Lee fazed through Jesse's body, speeding back to Lee. "I feel like shoving someone's spirit somewhere is an offense of some kind."

“Oh, how inconsiderate of me,” said the Wii, pushing another bottle of lotion out of its disk tray. “You two can partner up and play if you like! I’m sure you’ll make a lovely couple!”

Lee welcomed life once again, pushing himself out of Rally's arms and clearing his throat. "If it's a competition, sure, I'm down," he said, more serious than his literal deaths would have suggested he should have been.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A look of sheer terror filled Gen's face. More terror than even when Nilam suggested people vote for him. More terror than he had on that platform in that void.

He wanted out.

He gripped tightly onto his reunion cape, shuddering.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
"Oh, I'd love to! 'Fraid the little one's about to pass out though. Some other time maybe. Speaking of, is there really any benefit to applying suntan lotion to fur?" the spatial dragon asked with apparent sincerity. "Honest question, this body hasn't got any."

Top Bottom