• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon The Only Way

Acknowledgments

yooloo33

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He/Him
Acknowledgments

First and foremost, thank you to my two friends Elliott and Lacey. Without you two, I would never have been able to get this story complete. Thank you for tolerating all the paragraphs I pasted to you guys on Discord and me pestering you to read sections of it that I wanted feedback on. This story would never have existed without you two.

Thank you to my sister Madeline for your editing on part one. You were right about being critical but it was all important for me to see.

Thank you to my English teacher (who’s name I’m going to keep anonymous) for reading and giving me feedback, especially at the end of the book.

Thanks to everybody in the Thousand Roads community and on the TR Discord. Your guys’ knowledge on creative writing and pokemon is endless. A special thank you to Orion for never failing to have an answer to one of my questions and JoshtheWriter for telling me about Thousand Roads in the first place. I will never meet you two in real life but you still chose to help a newbie out when I needed it.

Most of all, thanks to you, reader, for enjoying my story. I sincerely hope that it was a worthwhile read for you and it inspires you on your next creative endeavor.

With that, the tale of Andrew and Athena comes to an end. What a journey it has been! I hope you enjoyed it. This has been a blast to write. I’m not sure if I’m going to pick up the metaphorical pen right away, but I do have some good ideas for a non pokemon fic that I might act on with a similar premise. This story might also pop up on on other fanfiction sites in the future under the same username. Until then, I salute you as a great person and I’ll see you next time!

-yooloo33

Top Bottom