• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

The Future of Thousand Roads

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Hey everyone, it's been wonderful talking fic with you for the last several years, but in recent months I've unfortunately found my interest in writing waning. It was a very difficult decision, but I've decided to take Thousand Roads in a new direction, one that better reflects my interests and utilizes my previously-undiscovered artistic talent. From today on I'm pivoting Thousand Roads to a fanart-focused site! A picture's worth a thousand words, after all; I'm sure you'll all agree that visual art is the superior direction for our community.

As you can see, the forums and server have received facelifts to reflect this exciting new direction. I'd like to give a particular shout-out to Windskull for our lovely new forum icon, which will smile upon us for the rest of time.

I've also set up a thread to celebrate TR's new era of fanart--let's take this weekend to close out the past era by creating some masterpieces to show appreciation for our favorite fics! I'll be adding a few of my own stunning pieces over the course of the event as well.

Thanks for all the fanfic memories, but I'm excited to be moving on to greener pastures, and I'm sure you will be, too!

Top Bottom