• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Tell me about your PETS

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
As my phone will not allow me to post pics on this site this will be sadly picture-less.

I've two cats I got from the local shelter.

A chunky grey and tan short hair that's plush enough to give plusheen a run for it's money and nearly as round too. The grey cat, Coyote, is and affectionate cat who has a fondness for draping over ankles until the attached leg falls asleep and swatting toes. He clocks about twenty pounds, and oddly enough doesn't meow. He merps at everything, and speaks mainly through posing and rubbing against you to get you to follow.

Then his stick of a brother, a tuxedo, is Cyote's opposite. Ors is a loudmouthed, affectionate, bit of scrawniness who yodels at everything, the water dish, the food dish, after eating, before eating, when waking, when going to sleep, in his sleep... He's basically a walking noise complaint waiting to happen.

Both are fond of each other, and near anyone with a bit of time to pet them and fill their food bowl.

DeliriousAbsol

*Crazy Absol Noises*
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. mawile
We have four pets! I'm very much an animal lover.

We have an adult cat, a kitten, and a pair of sugar gliders.

Mewfus Furrocious the Furrth! (Named after my Pathfinder character Mewfus Furrocious the Thurrd, cos yanno... I'm a big geek.) He's a housecat. He only comes out with us on a harness.
Mewf.jpg

Mewfus.jpg

Blair, a rescue. Named after the character from Soul Eater. Absolutely not a housecat or she'll wail the walls down. We've had her... six years I think? Going on seven? So she's seven... going on eight. (She's shamelessly a wildlife murderer and this makes me a sad absol.) She was very shy to newcomers but has settled into the roll of Vicar's Cat over the past couple of years. She likes to sit on people's laps now during our Bible meetings (and also makes herself known on Zoom).
Blair.jpg
I often joke we should have called her Glare instead. She's rather indifferent to me and is very much my husband's cat, despite being bought for me cos I missed having a lap cat. She won't sit with me... (But she'll sit with strangers now. Thanks, Blair.)

And lastly we have Dyna and Mo! (They are named after two emolga characters I created for a Christmas gift 'fic on Serebii's forums.) Dyna is so hard to get a decent photo of. I was pleasantly surprised to find I have one of them together. They are very nocturnal, but friendly sweet little things. (Mo in the front, Dyna in the back. Dyna is a stress-head and has a bald face.)
DynaandMo.jpg

They also double up as Cat TV.
172935978_293085492467916_7392159764391765709_n.jpg
No, they have never met. It would not go down well.

It can be a bit mad, especially in the evening. Blair is fairly laid-back, but the gliders bark and crab at each other and Mewfus is a giddy piece of work. I've had to defend my post from him multiple times in this one sitting... XD I love them though!

Top Bottom