• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Silver Ashes [Anime AU] [Older Ash] [Aura Ash] [Grimdark]

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Hey guys! I have a brand new story for you all. So I was watching the anime and I thought Ash is super cool but he would be even cooler if he was an adult and a PYSCHOPATH who MURDERS PEOPLE and EATS THEM to appease his evil god Lugia! And thats how I got the idea for Silver Ashes!

This storys REALLY HARDCORE so its intended for MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. Theres blood and organs and gore and ash even says the fuck word sometimes.

Here is the prologue and im gonna upload the frist chapter soon after!! I hope you enjoy! The awesome cover art was done by the very talented user WolframClaws over at deviantart! Thank you for reading and all feedback is apprecianted except for the TROLLS! If you try to troll me I will troll back twice as hard! So dont even think about it! Ok thanks!!!

ashestoashescover.png

---

PROLOGUE

---
Breathing in, breathing out, breathing in, breathing out, breathing in, breathing out…

Air, warm. Soft. Sweet. Fills lungs, squeezes out. Kind of hurts, breathing this fast, but have to, have to or choke...

So hot. Hot and wet, sticky skin. Sweaty. Heart pounds in ears, in chest, right above stomach, stomach is heavy, full, satisfied… too much? Bloated? Not sure, maybe if I move…

Ah, sharp, hard, something on back… move, move to floor, oh, tired, tired arms and legs, body sticky and bare -- red? Red smears? Blood! Am I hurt?

...No, nothing hurts. Only smears. Can move rest of way. Ugh, sweat glues to floor, wet hair on neck, gross. Foot uncomfortable, move --

Hot! Take foot away! What's so hot there? It glows, bright. Orange, crackles - fire. Above it, shining - metal. Bubbling. Water inside? Why…? Where am I?

It's blurry. Can't tell. Just grays, browns, blacks outside that big light and other lights, smaller, scattered around.

Depth. Sharpen. See shapes. Recognize. Room of basement, the hidden room. My room, should be safe.

But it’s not clean. White floor has stains, red and orange. And there are shreds, lumps of something...

Human! Human shape to the left! Who?

...Not moving. Not a threat?

Lots of red on it. Glistening middle. Blotches of color. Matches the lumps, kind of. Behind the human, there’s a board. Wooden. Belts. I made that. I… put her on that.

Her. I remember. I brought her here, unconscious. Strapped her to the board. Lit the candles - the little lights are candles. Set up the fire and water bowl - big light and metal - like I always do. Always do when I… bring an offering for...

Lugia.

Behind the fire. The feather on the altar, the Silver Wing. No longer speaking. He has left - or was he ever here?

He was, right. I started the ritual, he was there. He approved of my offering. But then… I can't remember. How did I go from that moment to this? Who killed the woman? Was it me, or…

...could it be? Could it be that he…

Yes.

Yes!

The corners of my mouth pull towards my ears. I can't help but laugh, even if it strains my lungs.

He took over! He took over my body! He entered it, he used it, used it to kill her. Accept the offering. Eat her flesh. Beautiful, wonderful, yes! This means the time is near. The time of ascension. Soon, very soon, he will merge with me fully, and then everything’s gonna be --

Ah. Soon, but not yet. I shouldn’t get ahead of myself. I’m still mortal for now, and I have a mortal’s obligations. Like cleaning all this up before it starts reeking. So I should get up…

With tired limbs and the grace of a newborn ponyta, I struggle to upright myself. I use the bookshelf - apparently the hard object I’d woken up leaning against - for support, though regret it soon after noticing the red stains left on the wood by my palms. There really is a lot of blood on my body… Lugia must have really enjoyed himself. Maybe part of this elation I’m feeling is a high he got my body on. An absolutely welcome gift.

As my surroundings sharpen further, I can make out the details of the lumps on the floor. As one could have guessed, they’re parts of her. Muscle, skin, fat, all sorts of tissue. Wildly and savagely thrown about, as if by churning waves of the ocean. Fitting for the Beast of the Sea. Oh, I have to take a closer look at her body now. Cleaning up can wait just a few minutes.

Careful not to step on anything slippery, I stagger over to the body. After five or so slaps of my soles against the floor tiles, I can grab the board's edge and lean on it. Now I can survey her.

Oh, what a sight she is.

Red, pink, yellow, gray, purple, dark green. A flesh-tinted rainbow nested in her ventral cavity. Her organs - the ones that still remain - glisten in the fires’ light, eager to show off their beauty after two decades of darkness. Many of them, though, have large chunks of them missing, the lungs especially. They still leak blood and other fluids. It looks sad in a way, as if they were crying. But they're at rest now, just like all the others. Enslaved no more by the brain.

The digestive tract, though, took little to no damage. With the greater momentum mostly torn off, I can see the loops of the intestines, their surfaces smooth and unscathed. He probably avoided them because of the smell. For that, I'm grateful.

The middle of the small intestine, though, seems oddly parted. Looking closer, there seems to be something pooled on the mesentery, something viscous… oh.

Moving on. I decide to inspect the intact parts of her for a change. Her skin is quite pale, understandably, though small, red crescents encircle the sections torn off, becoming sparser the further away they get. I check my fingernails to find bloody gunk underneath them. Matches up. Though I can't imagine these weak simian nails doing that much damage by themselves… Lugia must have brought some of his own strength along. That explains the missing anterior of the ribcage, too. I suppose he just… ripped it off. Gods. Did he even use the knife? Where is the knife, anyway?

Oh, there it is, on the floor near the altar. Clean. Next to… the bowl of boiling water… which is also clean.

The gentle mush filling my stomach hardens into a rock and becomes just as heavy.

Did he not… cook the flesh?

I rush to the bowl and look around for any stains to prove me wrong. No, nothing. Where's the smaller bowl, the porcelain one I gather the flesh in --

There it is. Spotless, of course. Dammit!

Ngh, what do I do now? Is this a hazard? I know eating flesh raw is something he discourages, but is it something he would want me to try and empty my entire stomach for? I know the offering's blood was clean, thanks to his pre-ritual check, but does that translate to the flesh? Ugh, I really don't want to have to vomit, it burns my throat and leaves an awful taste in there for the whole day, but...

...you know what, it's probably fine if I don't. It wouldn't make sense for him to eat something he considered a risk. He just confirmed this body is the one he wants. He wouldn't go and spoil it now. He must have checked the flesh was good to eat or made it good by force. With all the powers he has, I'm sure he can take care of a few microbes. And if he didn't… well, they're unlikely to cause severe harm if I seek help in time. I'll probably just feel shitty for a few days and then go back to normal. Right now, I should only worry about this mess…

I catch myself scratching my forearms. The blood has started to harden. Is there even some in my hair?

A touch confirms my guess. Hm. Maybe I should take a quick shower first. I can't imagine dried blood coming off too easily.

For safety, I decide to extinguish the fire before leaving. Using the porcelain bowl, I cast some of the boiling water on the flames. The room darkens considerably as they reduce to plumes of smoke. That ought to do it.

Now to freshen up...

---​

Gods, did the room smell this bad the whole time? It's like something died in here. Oh, wait!

Now wearing a raincoat, rubber gloves and boots - even a shower cap in case of sudden squirts - I return to the crime scene. I grab myself a garbage bag and begin gathering the various pieces of the victim off the floor. To have something more to listen to than just the crinkling of my coat, I hum a directionless tune.

With the floor rid of the largest clumps of flesh, it's time for the body. I spread a tarp beneath the board and then, one by one, undo the belts that keep her body fastened to the board. Ankles, wrists, forehead - grab her neck for support - and finally, arms. She comes free, and I lower her onto the tarp.

Sure, having a tarp set up in advance for the whole ritual would make cleaning easier, but I'm just not a fan of how it looks. Brings down the atmosphere.

Alright. I think I'll chop the head off first. I fetch my trusted axe from the wall it leans against, along with a plank of wood. I slip the plank under her neck to make sure I won’t accidentally shatter the floor and begin to hack away. Eventually, I cleave through the spine. I sever the remaining skin with the sharper knife, and so her head comes free. I grab it by the hair and, to humor myself, lift it up high like a Kalosian revolutionary.

Her face now level with mine, I stare deep into her viridian eyes. No life gazes back. They resemble my own, in that sense. Uncannily much. I choose to move on to the rest of her face.

Ignoring the missing flesh around the mouth, she's rather good-looking. Symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing proportions rather typical for a Kantoan female. Though her bright orange hair is certainly more unique. Pure and healthy skin, although discolored now by loss of blood. Nearly hairless. Makes sense - she really seemed to like the swimming hall. She went there rather frequently while I stalked her.

Odd that she didn't seem to have any company with features like these. Maybe she just wasn't interested in dating. Or maybe that friend she had was more than a friend. Fuck if I know what love is like. Not that I care. It's worthless.

Her teeth look healthy, with a regular shade of yellow-white - but also red stains from the blood, of course. Hard not to bleed on your teeth with your lips torn off. Why did Lugia go for those, anyway?

Oh! Speaking of her mouth, almost forgot…

I separate the corpse’s jaws. To my disappointment, the tongue is missing.

But I also didn’t come across it on the floor…?

The realization disturbs my gut. Oh, it’s in there then. Unwashed tongue, that’s a little disgusting… though I suppose regular people exchange spit voluntarily all the time. Would this count as first base, then?

Either way, this means I won't get to keep a trophy for this one. I suppose it makes sense, as I didn't get to be the one to kill her either…

No, don't think like that. You're overjoyed to have been taken over. It's way better than to have killed her yourself. This means ascension is near, after all, and once that happens, you'll get to kill to your heart's content. No fear of getting caught, no worries about disease. Only carnage. And you'll love it.

Anyway… even if I don't have a tongue to store, I'll still add a jar among the rest. It'll be empty, but a jar doesn't need to contain anything to mark a kill. That's what the label is for. A number and a name.

Name. Hm. What was hers, again?

I pause to take in her features once again. Her eyes, her nose, her mouth - or lack thereof…

Ah, now I remember.

Her name was Misty.

---​

So what did you guys think? I hope I didn't give you all nightmares ;) haha see you soon with the first chapter!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Ma'am (or sir/you, idk your pronouns, I'm sorry), I am CALLING...THE MODS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: This story is WAY too dark for the Pokemon fandom, and WHY IS ASH SO OOC???? He would neverrrrrrrrrr kill anybody like that! He would also never curse??? And why does he know so much about organs??? Ash is a Pokemon trainer, not somebody who would go to med school or whatever place you go to learn about all that, so why on earth would he be so interested in what insides look like???? He should be focusing on his Pokemon journey, NOT killing people, and not what their body parts look like when they're dead. THATS SUPER GROSS!!!!! And Ash loves Misty and Dawn so why would he kill another girl????? That doesn't seem fair to them???? Like, WHY???? It makes me so MAD!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And don't even get me started on Lugia!!! He would never EVER tell Ash to do that! LUGIA. ISN'T. A. CANNIBAL. He's the god of the ocean!!!!!!!!!!! And he can't possess people, he's his own sentient being!!!!!!!!!!!! How would he even get inside Ash's body without tearing him apart, and what is he doing making Ash eat people???? I don't even know what to say here, because the level of OOC surpasses the OOC with Ash. Ash and Lugia are best friends, and neither one of them would ever do something so horrific to anybody, and they're not cannibals and wouldn't eat people either. I threw up ten times while reading this, it's just disgusting, ugh!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be a troll, because there's no way a non-troll would write this!!!!

Why did you even write this?? I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks. Like I know it said Mature audiences and whatever, but for real, why would you write something so dark for a KIDS MEDIA FRANCHISE like POKEMON??? That's sick and twisted and you should be BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! I already put a flag out on this story, so hopefully it'll be removed before anybody else has the chance to be scarred by this. You should be ashamed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom