• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[[SIGN UPS CLOSED]] Humble Vale Mafia

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
/in

And, because I am nothing if not predictable, I'll be bringing Steven back for a redemption tour. Let's see if he makes it more than one day this time.

Name: Steven Stone

Appearance: Dark suit, silver hair, fancy rings. His usual game-canon appearance.

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, and curious. Prefers diplomacy, and despite being an accomplished battler, doesn't like violence. He's a friendly person, if a bit socially awkward. He can be rather dense on some things, and stubborn about others. He doesn't like dishonest people, but he's a hypocrite and will not hesitate to hide the truth if he thinks it'll help him accomplish his goals. As for his goals, he's incredibly duty driven (despite avoiding certain duties like the plague) and uses his position as Champion to shoulder the burden of protecting others (but, boy, he hates everything else about being Champion, especially publicity and paperwork. He'd rather be in a quiet cave collecting rocks with his pokemon.) Speaking of a nice vacation, why did Wallace recommend he visit this sleepy little town, anyway?

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Thank you everyone for your interest in my game! :D Currently I anticipate the start date will be between 25th-30th September. The game will almost certainly run into October. If you have preferences for the exact starting date or would prefer I delay the game somewhat, please let me know! ^^ Your feedback is important to me!

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
hmmmm I have thought about this and I am \in

I'm not sure who I'm going to RP yet. Right now my thoughts are either Bartholomew Attempt 2, Detective Pikachu from Detective Pikachu, or Amy--a 13/14yo OC I've had since I was about that age.

I have chosen my character!

---

Name: Amy Pierce

Gender/Pronouns: female (she/her)

Appearance: Amy is chubby and of about average height for her age. She has pale skin, light freckles on her face, yellow-ish hazel eyes, and very curly yellow hair which is about shoulder length. She likes feminine clothing and nature-y colors, especially green.

Personality:
Amy’s a really nice kid, y’all; her aunt and moms must have raised her right. She’s a very friendly, compassionate, responsible, and smart girl, though recent developments have caused her trouble dealing with her mental state. She’s not so assertive, but in moments of stress she has the ability to remain clear-headed and is extremely brave in a quiet way. She is openly emotional and quick to talk about her/others' feelings. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, which can become an issue when things get gray.

Other: In the world Amy is from, all Pokemon are sapient. (In fact, her aunt and cousin are Pokemon are a Pyroar and Luxio respectively.) Also, a small percentage of humans have the ability to understand Pokemon speech. Amy is one of those people, having developed the ability when she was around twelve.

Unlike basically every other human though, around the time she started being able to understand Pokemon, she also developed inexplicable Electric-type abilities. Her powers' coming in was somewhat traumatic, so her feelings about them are v strained. They can be hard to control and mess with her emotions. Her eyes glow yellow when she uses her abilities.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
I have come to make an announcement! :D

On Saturday, 25 September 2021 20:00 BST (click for countdown!), we will be having a 24-hour Day Zero! This will simply serve as an icebreaker party, with no roles assigned and freedom to roleplay or just to hang out and chill. Get to know your fellow players! Sign-ups will still be open for Day Zero.

On Sunday, 26 September 2021 20:00 BST (click for countdown!), the 0th Night will begin. At that point, the thread will be locked and roles will be assigned. Sign-ups will also be closed. Are you prepared?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit