• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[[SIGN UPS CLOSED]] Humble Vale Mafia

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
On Saturday, 25 September 2021 20:00 BST (click for countdown!), we will be having a 24-hour Day Zero! This will simply serve as an icebreaker party, with no roles assigned and freedom to roleplay or just to hang out and chill. Get to know your fellow players! Sign-ups will still be open for Day Zero.

On Sunday, 26 September 2021 20:00 BST (click for countdown!), the 0th Night will begin. At that point, the thread will be locked and roles will be assigned. Sign-ups will also be closed. Are you prepared?

>>The game has begun! Gameplay will happen within the game thread.<<

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Ey Tony, lemme tell you a story. See, we had some guys out near ██████, thought they'd set up shop in some small village. Quiet place, y'know? Perfect place for the boys to clean up some cash. Locals didn't bat an eye. So, y'know, one day the boys send some guys out to deliver the money to the higher ups, 'cause that was always the plan when the money was clean."

"Thing is... the boys couldn't leave. They'd drive in a straight line for miles, end up right back at the village. It weren't for lack of trying, too - and these weren't the type of guys to get lost, really reliable guys. So they turn to each other, and they says..."

"Something ain't right about this village."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Humble Vale Mafia!

The roles for this game are unknown. Expect some shenanigans. Any information contained within your role PMs will always be truthful. Alignment flips will also be truthful.

I'll probably set the player cap at 16 just so it doesn't get too overwhelming. Roleplay or non-roleplay is welcome!

I'm thinking 48 hour days, 48 hour nights. We can adjust it as needed if circumstances require it (like if the Blacklight crew are fighting primal mega gigantamax arcekyurecrozmanatus). If all alive players vote to end the day, the day will be closed and votes for the execution will be tallied early.

Sign-ups for this game are now closed.

CURRENTLY CONFIRMED:
  1. IFBench (Gen the Oshawott)
  2. AbraPunk (Palkia the Palkia)
  3. Sinderella (Guzma, ya boy)
  4. unrepentantAuthor (Salem the Purrloin morph) (pleas pet her)
  5. Fusion (Kora the Zoroark)
  6. Flyg0n (Possum the living god)
  7. Inkedust (Mademoiselle the human who looks like a Yveltal)
  8. DawningWinds
  9. HelloYellow (Rui the human)
  10. kyeugh (some random guy with alphabet soup in his name)
  11. Equitial (Amy the human)
  12. Panoramic_Vacuum (Steven Stone the human)
SPECTATOR ZONED:
  • Anyone who wants to spectate!
THINGS THIS GAME WILL NOT HAVE:
  • Sudden bullshit mechanics introduced in the middle of the game to artificially extend game length
  • Healclash
  • Having to manually end the game/vote the GM out
  • Oops! All (single faction)!
  • Oops! All Lovers!
  • GM lying to you
  • Dishonest alignment flips
  • Role reveals upon death

THINGS THIS GAME MAY HAVE:
  • Third parties
  • Roles that can prank call certain players just for the giggles
  • Queerplatonic Relationships
  • A buddy system
  • Alternative winning conditions
  • Fun

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
/in!

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
/in !!! :quag:

Name: Palkia
Species: Palkia
Appearance: Palkia
Pronouns: he/him
Personality: he's a goofy dudebro! Just wants to chill with everybody and have a good time!!

Random information: he canonically sounds like Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
At the recommendation of one elyvorg (and at least three upvotes), am extending default night length to 48 hours ^^

CURRENTLY CONFIRMED:
-IFBench
-AbraPunk (Palkia)

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
/in!

(Still deciding who i want to enter so will edit this later, but I want to secure my spot)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
/in

And I already got my character sorted, he deserves more Mafia chaos

Name: Kora
Species: Looks like a Zoroark
Appearance: A taller, more beastly looking Zoroark
Personality: Goofy, a bit of an airhead, has been called a himbo, but is more intelligent than he lets on. May also possibly have a few screws loose, or all of them, on second, then be perfectly sane and rational the next. Regardless, is really friendly and caring of others.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
/in
(I hope I dont regret this lol
gonna take things chill though)

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
/in

Mafia-birb is currently taking a well deserved nap, so I'm having someone else cover for him.
It was a dream like any other.
I had been wandering along a grey shoreline, frozen in time, where I encountered the man I hated most.
His once bright eyes were as empty as his words and it looked like someone had rubbed coal all over his sea-calloused hands.

As I approached, he reached out to grab me and the moment he made contact, I felt the black substance seeping its way into my soul—corrupting every aspect of my being.
I awoke malformed and in agony. Bones shattered and skin peeled to reveal a bestial form. I could only lay there, waiting for it to end, the entire time focusing on the one who did this to me:
Altair.

He stole my heart, ruined my life, and now he has cursed me beyond the grave.
I will never forgive him.
Never.

Name: She refuses to speak her name in such company but she'll answer to "Mademoiselle".
Species/Appearance: Claims to be human but she certainly doesn't look the part! Anyone who looks at her will just see a plain old yveltal.
Personality: "Piece of work" does not even begin to describe it. Beneath her refined elegance, Mademoiselle is a snobbish, stubborn egotist who expects everything to be handed to her on a silver platter, never taking no for an answer. Naturally, this attitude makes her impatient and quick to anger—yet despite her pigheadedness—Mademoiselle is sly, quick-witted and able to read others with little to no issue, give her an inch and she'll take a mile.
Biography: As if she'll tell you! Mademoiselle would prefer to keep quiet about her history to not compromise herself or her secrets.

Last edited by a moderator:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Name: Gen
Species/Appearance: An Oshawott with a red reunion cape around his head.
Personality: Gen is highly anxious, but friendly. He has an intense fear of being alone.
Miscellaneous: A former human who wants nothing more than to just go home.

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
Any non-player is welcome to spectate! :quag:

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
I missed sign-ups for Vanilla Mafia, so I'll gladly /in for this one.
...Do I need to provide a character for this or am I good as long as I just sign up?

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
I missed sign-ups for Vanilla Mafia, so I'll gladly /in for this one.
...Do I need to provide a character for this or am I good as long as I just sign up?
Roleplay is not mandatory! ^^ You can play however you choose

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
/in!

(Still deciding who i want to enter so will edit this later, but I want to secure my spot)
Name: Guzma Kahele

Personality: DESTRUCTION IN HUMAN FORM--IT'S YOUR BOY GUZMA. He's a lean, mean fighting machine, and doesn't take shit from ANYBODY...except maybe Plumeria, but Plumeria has special rights.

As the leader of the big bad Team Skull, Guzma has something of a headstrong, wrinkly brain in that thick head of his. He thinks he's pretty stupid for the most part, and that his only solid skill is fighting, but that's very far from the truth. When he actually sits down and thinks, he's a solid tactician and strategist. (Fun Fact: He knows how to play chess! He only learned because he thought it was cooler checkers, but he knows, and he's really good at it!). He's not afraid to voice his opinions, and he does not buckle in the face of adversity...most of the time!

He wears his emotions on his sleeve, so if he's feeling something, it's blaringly obvious. But! Don't knock his ability to tell a fib--nonchalant lying Guz is nothing to scoff at, ever.

As the head of a band of misfits, he also has a strong sense of community and friendship. If he likes you, you'll know. Because he'll go out of his way to make sure you're vibing. However, on the opposite end of that stick, if he doesn't like you, well...run them fuckin' hands up.

Species/Appearance:
Human...Y'ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS.
MMM yes 2.png

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
…I’m gonna regret this, aren’t I? 🤣

I AM IN!

Name:
Rui Everlin

Gender and Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Appearance: Rui is a 21-year-old that has been forever cursed with the height of a 12-year-old. (AKA, she’s 5’2”, AKA, she smol.) She has shoulder-length red hair and occasionally wears it down, but usually has it up in pigtails. She’ll often wear casual clothing like jeans and a T shirt, and she almost always wears her favorite pink and blue jacket, along with a black choker necklace that belonged to her late mother and is very special to her.

Personality: Rui is outgoing, friendly, and positive—sometimes to a fault. She loves meeting new people and hates the idea of ever offending anyone, though if someone pushes her buttons she will not hesitate to make it known. She struggles with showing any negative emotion, as she’s associated herself so strongly with positivity that to show anything less feels like a betrayal to her identity. This has resulted in her burying her trauma from past experiences and pretending it doesn’t exist.

But don’t worry, she’s completely Fine. Honest.

7E95C94B-8486-40D6-BE3D-28C7346205A9.jpg

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
i changed my mind about spectatoration and think i'd like to join this game. unsure who i'll rp as or whether i will at all, guess we'll see. if i do, it'll be someone non-standard and fun!
/in

GM lying to you
ah, but what if you're lying about this? can you get it notarized?

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
If that's a lie you have my permission to punch staples in my rare limited edition JP nosepass trading cards 😄

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
hmmmm I have thought about this and I am \in

I'm not sure who I'm going to RP yet. Right now my thoughts are either Bartholomew Attempt 2, Detective Pikachu from Detective Pikachu, or Amy--a 13/14yo OC I've had since I was about that age.

Top Bottom