• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Shaymin Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonD

Happy eevee
Pronouns
He/him
Ayla couldn't help but laugh. "So that's why your name is Puddle." Regardless, the shaymin slipped out of Kindle's grip, and jumped off to the ground too, nearly becoming a puddle herself with the impact. "Yeah, I figured we familiars aren't as strong when I realized Kindle was a lot harder for me to hurt than I actually remembered. But guess what? That just means I no longer need to hold back when messing with him!" The fox gulped loudly, but regardless, he laid down next to them to just relax... It would come in nicely. Though he wondered why hadn't Ayla... "I would love to meet Luz though." And there it was... Of course that bit would have caught the attention of his combat-minded sister, even in that new body.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Actually, my name's Puddle because when I first woke up, I was just a puddle. Vix carried me around in a bag," it bubbled a chuckle. "I'll remember to bring Luz around next time she and I ain't busy, but that's all future stuff..." Puddle spread out a bit more, sighing. The sun was pleasantly warm, causing a cozy glow to come from its core. It then spilled a soda into itself, regular raspberry. Classy. Probably.

"Right now I'm takin' it easy." It wouldn't think about how Luz was doing, or if Rocky was alright with his ventures, or if Cola was still safe, or Soda being sane again, or the headache that just fucking came back... none of those things currently on its mind. No sir. No thoughts, head empty.

Just spending some quality time with its siblings, like a good, sane brother. Because that was what it was. And a puddle... heh. Literally.

<><><><><><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom