• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Sh*tpost Yourself - Visual Meme Dump Zone

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
Not exactly tied to my fic, but I wondered what it would be like if Isobel ate her own pants (grown from skin) based on a Discord convo and then it devolved into this:

80FE14C6-E62B-4B4F-A383-4C7EC5E04CFF.png

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Did one for Obsession. I hope making it in MS Paint made it sufficiently MS Paint-y for everyone.

What the heck, one for my oneshots why not.

Attachments

• whynotreadobsession.png
    whynotreadobsession.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 22
  • whynotreadblackjacksoneshots.png
    whynotreadblackjacksoneshots.png
    597.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
juncake3.png

Inspired by a cursed convo from me and @canisaries. Context is for the weak.

DeliriousAbsol

*Crazy Absol Noises*
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. mawile
Finally got around to doing one of these!

WhyNotRekindled.jpg

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
This is technically not for my fic, and I made it a while ago, but have a meme for @WildBoots ’ fic, Continental Divides, based off the salad cat meme:

8BF9EBBD-DE2E-4305-93EA-8EC785B4AB38.png

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
For my original project:

ahmackmeme.png

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Hello I’m just here to dump some OSAS memes491EDAC7-F2F2-42EB-BA8D-DC3E83D06135.png
E9A62751-CAE1-4A09-BD35-593E9E34397D.png

39294F71-C420-4AB7-B174-5BCCD6FB68EB.png

These last two were courtesy of @Flyg0n :quag:

230E87CA-F40D-4396-9FFE-EF322E635123.png

D19E9FA3-7DCA-4AB3-ADD0-0D0C1DD81AAE.png

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Now with 100% more fic actually existing on TR so maybe people can actually get some context if they want it, maybe!

edgy cat yells at cloud.png

MikaelBrigman

Golurk-Platinum
Pronouns
he/him
“My name is Blanche… uh, Sycamore. That’s what it says on the papers, at least. I am seventeen years old. My house is in the upper-east side of Little Kanto where all the row-houses are, and obviously, I am not married. I work as an employee for FLARE while also attending Trainer School and doing extracurriculars, and I get home most days by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink soda. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm Moomoo milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up, other than the obvious scarring. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very simple life. I take care not to trouble myself with any grudges or things like that beyond what’s necessary for work. That would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, even if I am weak, if I were to fight I wouldn't let myself lose to anyone.”

ShiniGojira

Multiversal Extraordinaire
Pronouns
He/him/they/her
Partners
  1. froslass
  2. zorua-gojira
  3. salandit-shiny
1641910364972.png

Top Bottom