• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Sand Continent ~ Isle of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"I have a restraining order on Chip ever since I found him in my home," Karat replied dully.

"I don't remember that," Groudon said. "you file restraining orders?"

"No. It was an order. From me."

"Oh. I get it." Groudon nodded. "Well, I guess if you want more sunlight, maybe if I'm feeling up to it I can do this again. Maybe on some Nurse Paprika soda, huh?" He glanced at Puddle. "Make sure you get the big bottles."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Puddle grinned and nodded. "Shit, I'll get the biggest ones I can find, then. I don't think I've tried much of that one myself, but it don't sound bad. I'll give it a spin next time I get."

Playing back what it heard a bit, Puddle looked to Karat, puzzled. "The hell was he in your house for? And... are you... usually borderline scary-angry?" That last part was probably meant to be thought rather than said... but it was too late to take it back.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Ok, I'm sorry, see ya... er... uh..." Puddle blipped, holding its tail sheepishly, then cleared its throat. Then hiccuped. "S-Sorry..."

For the sake of getting away as quickly and easily as possible, Puddle melted and flowed away, cussing to itself as it left. Things were going so fucking well until it let that one fucking comment slip out. "God... dammit..."

It didn't wait for Rocky and Nate to follow behind it.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Nate snorted when Karat mentioned his history with Chip. Showing up in his house? That fucking guy. He clattered around with the mirrors, still in a bad mood.

Rocky was about to say something encouraging and hopeful to Karat, but Puddle beat him to the punch. The familiar froze instead, while Puddle slithered off. Marshtomp was looking at him like he expected Rocky to say something. "Sorry," Rocky squeaked after a moment. "I'm. Sorry. And..." He drooped. "We'll keep trying to think of things. In case sharing your energy with Deoxys doesn't work."

He couldn't think of anything to say but that. He ran over to join Marshtomp with the mirrors before he could say anything to make things worse. Marshtomp only glanced over at him while he started gathering up stands. As they were headed back to the portal, though, Marshtomp nudged Rocky in the side and favored him with a smile when the familiar looked down. Rocky smiled back, weakly, but he stood straighter, flames rippling behind, as they went through the portal together.

<><><>​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom