• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
"I've... got all this now. Can't just ditch you guys, can I? Besides, it wouldn't be the same. I was a Totodile when everything went down, now... well," Dill said, gesturing to his monstrous form.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv didn't know how to respond to that. They instead simply hugged Dill with a vine.

"Whatever happens, we're all here for you," they said.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"No problem, Dill," Saltriv said, smiling back.

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
The river monster stayed there for a moment. A little smile turned up on his maw, a terrifying sight to anyone not an alligator.

Even in the absence of his Treecko friend, he knew he at least had a friend in Saltriv he could relate with. And honestly? That was enough for him for the time being.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
<><><><><>​

R16 - Candle and Feesh talk[Shiron and Vix]

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron wobbled into his house, scratching his eyes and yawning. The drinking session was fun, that was undeniable, but it did leave him tired.

Too tired. He tried making his way to the dorm, but was barely able to keep it together and just fell on his face.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Hanging out with Owen for a bit was fun, relaxing even. Honestly, Vix felt like he treated her too well, but she wasn't going to complain about it. Since she was in such a better mood than before, Vix floated back home humming to herself and taking in the sights once again.

She was so engrossed in everything above and around her that, despite her floating, she still managed to trip over Shiron. "Ah-" she didn't even get the chance to be startled before faceplanting on the ground herself.

"Mmmnnnn..." Vix groaned, propping herself up and turning to Shiron. "...Huh? Shiron?" She blinked, poking the fish's cheek. He didn't look dead; Vix was enough of an expert in that field to know he wasn't, but being on the floor outside your house was still kinda... not good. "Y-You doin' alright?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Mmmnnnn..." Vix groaned, propping herself up and turning to Shiron. "...Huh? Shiron?" She blinked, poking the fish's cheek. He didn't look dead; Vix was enough of an expert in that field to know he wasn't, but being on the floor outside your house was still kinda... not good. "Y-You doin' alright?"

"Heeeeeeey Vix... how's you doin', buddy?" He waved before turning around and looking up. "Everything's... spinny... spiiiin..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He... almost looks drunk. And he kinda smelled like alcohol.

He went out drinking without me, huh? Man... I wish I was there for that. Hopefully he won't be super hungover.

"Alright, buddy, let's get you inside," Vix hummed, shifting to her Scrafty form and lifting the big fish off the ground. She needed both arms to lift Shiron so... she had to kick the door open. Thankfully, it didn't break.

Vix waddled over to Shiron's bed and let him down on it, then slid down and rested her head on the edge of it, letting out a sigh. "I gotta be honest, I thought you'd be heavier. And what were you doing getting so drunk, dude! Without me!" she pouted. "You wouldn't have anything on you still, would you?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The fish moved his head a few times, eventually managing to look at Vix with a groggy smile and waving at her. "Heeeeey, Vix... what brings ya here?"

"I gotta be honest, I thought you'd be heavier. And what were you doing getting so drunk, dude! Without me!" she pouted. "You wouldn't have anything on you still, would you?"

"I dunno, weren't ya there? Could've sworn I invited you..." He shrugged. "And nah, don't have booze on me anymore... but it was fun, kinda feel like I needed it."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix shook her head, shrugging. "I didn't get an invite, and I was busy anyway. Head didn't feel right, went out to a field and meditated, the usual."

She cracked a smile, patting Shiron on the head. "At least you're feeling better, I feel like this recovery stage has been rough on a lot of us. Maybe we should bring everyone out for drinks after our fight with those... Miracle Matter guys, I think is their team name."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hmm... sure, makes sense, but don't we have teammates that are too young for this?" Shiron yawned, stretching his arms.

"And I still think Miracle Matters is a dumb name... seems like they think that too, or at least the guy I had drinks with. Really funny, pretty sure I smooched 'im before I left."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Who are we to talk with our name..." Vix muttered, then propped her head on her arm. "Yeah, some of us are kinda young... Maybe we'll just have another party and have alcohol be available but not, you know, the main deal."

The mention of Shiron smoochin' a guy rose Vix's interest a bit, from that smug, nosy grin on her face. "You hit it off with one of the Miracle Matters just like that? Well now you gotta tell me about him! What was he like! What did y'all do? Was this, like, a little date?" Vix gasped, then leaned in closer. "D-Did you already know the guy before? Is he your boyfriend?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron blinked and held a laugh, rubbing the back of his head. "Ya ask... a lot of questions. Zoroark, not like Soda, I think. We just talked and had a few drinks."

Vix gasped, then leaned in closer. "D-Did you already know the guy before? Is he your boyfriend?"

He frowned and shook his head. "N-No... just met 'im. Seems a lil familiar, though. And we ain't datin'. Doubt someone like me would get something like that..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Another Zoroark... That looney dude from the picnic? It's not like there's any other Zoroarks, so, yeah, that was him.

"Huh, didn't think you were into ones off the deep end," Vix whistled, resting her head on the bed again. "And don't you start beating yourself up again, you already landed a kiss on the guy, obviously there's something there since he didn't obviously reject you. You're a really great dude, Shiron, and if you keep forgetting that I will cover you with notes to remind you."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Maybe being covered in notes wouldn't be such a bad thing. Shiron snorted. "Aight, aight. Ya won this round, but I was probably just... really drunk? Besides, my life's too complicated for this shit right now."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh yeah, we're doing all this hero stuff," Vix sighed. "And you've got all that human stuff back home, too... Damn."

She stood up, stretching out her back. "Well, like, to be fair... we've been here a while, I doubt we'll never see each other again, which includes that Zoroark guy. So, you know, maybe you'll see him again after all of this. At the very worst, you'd have what I assume to be a cute friend that you can drink with. Other than me, that is."

Ooooo, yeah, pride. That was always someone's best attribute.

Vix hopped up and sat on the bed, yawning. "But, yeah, trying to fit relationships in with everything else going on is a bit of a drag... At least you and I were able to become friends from it all."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh yeah, we're doing all this hero stuff," Vix sighed. "And you've got all that human stuff back home, too... Damn."
"Haha... don't talk about my human stuff or I'll have to buy more booze... but bein' a hero is pretty neat, I guess."

She stood up, stretching out her back. "Well, like, to be fair... we've been here a while, I doubt we'll never see each other again, which includes that Zoroark guy. So, you know, maybe you'll see him again after all of this. At the very worst, you'd have what I assume to be a cute friend that you can drink with. Other than me, that is."
"Hey, I've never said you're cute..." he chuckled. "But you do have a point. I do hope we get to see each other again after all of this."

"And... well, I'm glad I got to have friends here. Y'all rock."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"You're lucky every girl here is a tomboy or you'd be in for some trouble tellin' a girl she ain't cute," Vix huffed, then chuckled. "You're also lucky I don't really care. Bu I'll act like I do and force you to treat me to drinks."

Vix held her head back, forgetting for a moment that she was inside and she couldn't see the sky from here. She then let herself fall back on Shiron. "You rock too, Shiron. If I was terrible, I would say, "Actually, you water-ground," and proceed to shame myself for that pun." The Wax-Scrafty chuckled, smiling. "It's nice seeing you in good spirits."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom