• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hm, I still don't really like the idea of giving up all these powers. It'd be pretty boring..."

Shiron shrugged. "But hey, at least you guys are supporting me. That's nice."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! You're still our friend, human or not!" Saltriv said with a wag of their tail. "And maybe you'll become a Pokemon again someday! Or maybe you'll somehow keep your powers as a human!"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I sure hope I get to be a Swampert again. Prolly one of, if one the best thing to happen in a looooong time." He sighed, crosssing his arms.

"Thanks anyway, guys."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep! We have your back!" Saltriv added.

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
"Yeah. More or less. Maybe whenever the mon isn't watching," Dill said, his eyes wandering to Saltriv. "Hey, er... would you mind us stepping outside for a while? We've got a lot to talk about, I think. You know, it's their world I'm fixing to be living in and all."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep, me too," Saltriv said, before tilting their head slightly at Dill. "Is there something wrong?"

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"No, just got a lot on my mind," Dill said as he tromped out the door. As he took a seat under a tree, he scratched at his head.

"Uh, first off... thanks for having my back there. I wouldn't be at this point now if you hadn't... yeah," he said.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv stood next to Dill, and said, "I'm so happy it worked! Now you can live, and we can still see each other all the time even after we go home!"

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"Yeah! That'll be great! It's just... I don't know, I'm still a bit bummed about... y'know. Everyone back home," Dill sighed. "I mean, they at least won't worry, if they think I'm dead... I dunno. Just kinda sits weird."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's leaf drooped, and they laid a vine on the Feraligatr. "I...I'm sorry," they said. "I don't think there's anything we can do about that."

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"I know," Dill sighed, putting a hand on Saltriv in turn. "Honestly... I think this was the best outcome for this sorta thing. Wasn't young or old enough for it to hit really hard, could've had more bridges to break there, and... yeah. At least it wasn't a couple moons later and I don't have, y'know, a guy, gal back home waiting for me."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"What about Rye?" Saltriv asked, tilting their head again. "You mentioned him a few times."

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"Yeah... um, he... th-that whole thing's a bit of a long one, but... he'll make it through, I'm sure. He's strong enough, not the kinda mon who'd just... you know. A-at least no one'll be getting all up into the thing with him and Sinni now, heh," Dill chuckled.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I hope things go well for him," Saltriv said with a warm smile. "Though, what did you mean by 'a couple moons later'? And by what you just said?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yep, you did," Saltriv said, their petals twitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom