• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As Saltriv ran through the roads of Destiny Village in search of Diyem, they hoped with all their heart that Diyem could save Dill from his fate.

<><><><><><><>​

R17 - Friendship [Shiron & Vix]

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron entered the house again, yawning and stretching his arms. Even if he knew that morning jogs were good for his health, he didn't liked doing them. Call it laziness, but the Swampert was just not used to it.

"...Hey, at least I'm not running for my life this time around."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm not gonna lie, seeing a Swampert run, or jog, or whatever, is kinda hilarious," Vix snickered, coming in behind Shiron. She changed into her Scrafty form to jog alongside him, and whether it was her naturally fit disposition or the lack of proper lungs and muscles to exhaust, she was perfectly fine. "Still, I think you did pretty good big guy! Although, coming from someone who basically got her legs, like, a month or whatever ago, is that really saying much?"

The wax Scrafty floated onto the couch, crossing one leg over another and smiling about it. It was still so much fun to be able to do that... and a bit of a bummer that she might not be able to do it again when all this was over.

"...Geez, we really only got, like, one more fight, huh? Crazy to think this thing's almost over already," Vix hummed, leaning back.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron rubbed some sweat off his face and jumped on the couch, snickering. "Don't think I'm tall enough to be considered a big guy. But hey, I'll take the compliment, thank you very much!"

He yawned again. "...Yeah, one more fight and this is all over. Then we all go home and... move on with our lives. After such an experience."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Dude you're like twice my size, I'm pretty sure you're a giant," Vix scoffed.

She let out a sigh, letting her arms fall limp to her sides. "But... yeah... we leave Cibus, go back home, do... whatever, I guess." A pause. "I'm gonna have to work towards getting this body back, again. At least it'll be a bit easier since I... kinda remember everything. At least about Kane. So that'll be fun."

Vix turned and rested her head on Shiron's arm, hanging her legs over the couch's armrest. More like a legrest now, hur hur. "What about you? If, like, you manage to stay as a Pokemon?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I have no idea."

Shiron frowned. He never stopped to think about it. Having always thought he was just back to his plain human life.

"It would be... nice if I got to be a Pokémon again, but I don't know what I'd do. Depends on where I'd end up. If I somehow ended up in your world, then...? I dunno, try to become your friend again?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"That would be nice, but I don't think we're from the same world. Worlds. I dunno how this works, though, so who knows?" Vix chuckled, shrugging. "I'd honestly love to meet you again, even if you don't remember me right away."

She hopped up, standing on the couch and resting her head on Shiron's shoulder, grinning maliciously. "I'll make sure you get all your memories back so I can properly nag you for all those drinks you owe me. I'll be set for life, not needing to buy myself a drink for... at least a week!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron blushed and looked away, his heart skipping a beat. "You're not letting me forget that, eh?"

He smiled sheepishly. "But do you think it's possible? For us to meet again?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I'm also gonna add interest so I really won't have to buy myself a drink again, so for your wallet's sake, you'd better run into me again sooner or later," Vix snickered, her lizard tail wagging smugly. Somehow. "And, I mean, we've already met once, thanks to Diyem, but still. I don't see why it couldn't happen again."

"Besides, I'm sure interplanetary travel isn't that hard. I can already, I mean, I don't need to breathe, so I can travel in space. And I doubt it'd be impossible to find a portal or something," the wax Scrafty hummed, thoughtful. "Maybe I'll find you before you find me."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron deadpanned. "The mental picture of you floating through space just to find a portal to me is both fascinating and terrifying."

He smiled and tapped Vix's head. "That being said... fuck yeah, I'd love to see you again! Just uh, probably not if I become human. Someone might try to catch you. Again."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I strive to be a fascinating and terrifying creature, after all," Vix chortled.

With the tap to her head, and Shiron's concern for her being caught right after, Vix's grin stretched even further. "Well maybe you should try and catch me first, huh? Then I could get the rest of your pokemon to nag you for drinks for me! And who knows, being ordered around by a nice guy like you might do me some good?" she cooed, tapping Shiron back on the forehead.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron blushed harder. "H-Hey, I wouldn't order you around! A-And I'm not r-really allowed to be a trainer, so... w-wouldn't happen! You'd be free as a Delibird!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Great! Then I'll just haunt your every waking moment! Like a friend would do!" Vix grinned. "I'd haunt your every resting moment too but I'm not that evil. And I can't get a drink from you if you're asleep so why bother."

"But are really sure you wouldn't wanna order someone like me around? A powerful, stealthy, uh... smart ghost? Just think of the possibilities! I could... uh..." Having to actually think about it, Vix hardly knew how to be a ghost. Or at least a law biding one. It probably wasn't a good thing that the first thing that came to mind was theft. And the second was... also theft. "I'm sure I could do anything you asked me to!"

There was another thought.

It was theft.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I'll ask you to bring me fries. And a burger. And a pizza." Shiron snickered. He thought about hugging her, but having Vix rest was just as good.

"Let's consider the opposite! I go to your world, and I'll, uh... Do all the heavy lifting? I am pretty strong y'know."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Shit, I'd get burgers, fries, and pizzas by myself. You wouldn't even need to ask," Vix chuckled. She kinda wanted that stuff right now.

"But really? You? A big softie? Doing all the heavy lifting?" she snorted, patting the big fish on the head. "I'd look like a dick if I made you do everything, so maybe we'll just stick to regular friend things. Food, drinks, quality time--" Vix quickly wrapped her arms around Shiron's neck in a snug hug. "And hugs. Which I just realized, I kinda like. I don't think I've actually hugged anyone yet with this Scrafty body."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hey, I'm not... softie. I just don't like violence!"

Shiron blushed more at the hug, but soon returned it. "O-Okay, this is... this is nice. Thanks."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix rolled her eyes, smiling. "You're a softie, who just so happens to also be soft. And you're welcome."

Hugs really were nice. She should do it more often.

Although, as nice as the hug was, the chance it'd be their last hug didn't leave her mind. "...I really hope we get to see each other again after this. I already got one fish hug, now I'm spoiled, hehe..." her voice drifted, and she clung to Shiron a bit tighter.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Hm, this is really nice..."

Shiron hugged her tighter, embracing the warmth sensation he felt now.

"...Yeah. I hope we can meet again, Vix."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Yeah, Shiron was a fair bit stronger than Vix gave him credit for. It felt like she was gonna pop. But... it was comforting. Like when you fall into a really big bean bag and sink into it, and someone puts another bean bag on top of you and you accidentally set it on fire and suddenly you're learning how to rebuild a log cabin and storing charred wood.

...For some reason, Vix felt not too many people would know that exact feeling, at least not the last part.

Still, this hug was about as pleasant as that.

Vix let go of Shiron, finally, and stretched out her arms and back before falling onto the fish's lap. "Well I dunno about you but I'm parched, I wonder if someone somewhere could possibly get me a drink? Oh, woe is me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom