• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Rocky Road ~ House of Dill, Saltriv, Shiron, and Vix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
On the far end of the street meant for Team Spectrum was a modestly sized home suited for medium-sized Pokemon, mostly for those that were more akin to five feet or so in height. Like all of the other homes, it had three basic rooms, being the foyer and living room equipped with a kitchen and sitting area, the bedroom that could be divided up in the back, the bathroom further beyond, and a storage room between the bedroom and living room. It seemed that this home also had a somewhat larger garden space.

<><><>

R12 - Housing plans with the Fish, Dino, Croc, and Candle

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
As it turned out, Puddle did find this place on its own, if the one book it said it'd carry being tossed on the doorstep was anything to go by. Vix, unlike her familiar, carried several books. And pencils, pens, notebooks, and a bag. She really didn't have a lot. For a moment... she kinda wondered where Puddle was.

Nor did it look like she had a legit room, which wasn't a problem honestly. Basically the same as home. Vix set her stuff down on a couch, taking up barely more than a cushion. "Aaaaalright, how're we dividing this up? I don't mind picking last since I don't have anything to take up space," she said to her accompaniment with a smile.

"Chivalry isn't dead, and apparently all those knights were girls," Scrafty muttered from Vix's shadow.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv looked around, smiling. They had their very own home now!

"Maybe we could all share?" they suggested.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The Swampert arrived carrying only his bag as he took a look at the house. Not as big as the one he used to live back as a human, but it's not like that was really a problem. Not at all.

His eyes sparkled like stars. "This is so cool! One thing is having roomies, other is uh, sharing a house! And--"

He dashed around the house, checking out every corner, every room, everything.

Shiron stopped to sit on a couch and catch his breath. "Anyway, I'm open to anything. Don't have a preference, really."

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
A thunk sounded out as the seven-foot river monster that was Dill clonked his head on the doorframe. Rubbing his head, the Feraligatr looked around at his new home in awe. The place was by no means as big as the house he'd lived in back in Twistfoot, but hey, he could call it his!

Grinning a horrible grin only a gator like him could possibly muster, he crouched down and lumbered his way inside to explore, quickly finding this would be a bit more complicated than calling beds.

"I'd call a couch, but they look a little small. I could sleep outside, maybe?" he joked.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"As, uh, fun as it could be to have everyone share a... I'm gonna assume Saltriv meant a room, we quite literally don't have a choice there. If we're in the house... we share a room," Vix tittered, melting slightly. "Unless someone calls dibs on the living room in which case--" For a moment, Scrafty appeared with some kind of smile on his face. The glare was still there, which made it kinda weird. Vix ignored him. "--I'll leave that to one of you guys."

"Bitch."

"Cry more," Vix cleared her throat and turned back to her friends. "If you really want to sleep outside Dill, we could probably find a tent bigger than this house for you."

"Saves us from worryin' about you floodin' the damn place," Scrafty muttered.

Vix elbowed her Shadow in the side. "As for that room back there... I mean, I'm hardly ever gonna use my space for sleeping so like, it's really up to you guys how you split it up."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I don't really mind, as long as I get a big bed," the fish scratched his chin. Maybe that didn't narrow things down. He snapped a finger, having come up with a better description.

"Y'know those beds for couples?" Shiron grinned, rubbing the back of his head. "I like having space for myself, so I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those.They're just... comfy, I guess."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I don't see why we can't all share a room. It'd be fun! It'd be like a sleepover, but every day!" Saltriv said with a smile, their tail rapidly wagging behind them.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"That's a problem for everyone else, honestly. I don't have ears! Nor will I really be here all that much, let alone here enough to sleep," Vix chuckled, floating her things over to a corner. Practicing using psionics wasn't all that difficult, apparently. Not that Vix would really use psychic in battle, but you never know.

Scrafty hummed at the idea of a sleepover, his neutral glare softening as he sighed. "That'd... be nice, I guess. Ain't had one of those in... damn, however long I've been dead, plus a week."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Eh, I've had worse than snore back home. Don't worry about it," Shiron gave them a thumbs-up. "And I don't mind sharing a room, sleepovers are... well, I've never been in one, so I can't say for sure. They seem fun, though."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Then that's settled! We're all sharing a room!" Saltriv said, with a bright smile. "We should get some treats, to celebrate our first day living together!"

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"Alright!" Dill piped, flicking his tail excitedly and knocking a table across the room in the process. "Maybe I can get to know you 'mons, I never got your names other than Sal here, I don't think."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"And you already know I'm Saltriv!" the Meganium said with a smile.

They reached into their bag, and took out three rainbow colored gummis, setting one in front of each of their housemates.

"Here! To celebrate!" they said.

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
Dill bent down to try and pick up the little thing, squinting at it.

"What is this, a gummi?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer, he popped it into his mouth before raising his eyebrows (or, well, you know) at the taste.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"To being new housemates!" Vix cheered, happily taking a Gummi and tossing it into her jagged glass mouth.

"And also to scales over here not floodin' the damn place," Scrafty chuckled an grinned at Dill. Vix jabbed him in the gut, and Scrafty jabbed her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom