• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Review Tag

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin

love

Memento mori
Pronouns
he/him/it
Partners
  1. leafeon
Reactions: K_S

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
challenge accepted I've offered a line by line reaction of the intro chapter... of Verdant review here.

I'd like a review for the second and or third chapter of "Roost", please.

Roost, a gift fic

K_S

And done.

linkity. fledgling chapter 2

"Training"
Can I get a review on "Training" chapter one... I've added a new intro as I'm trying to get some accessibility issues licked. Feel free to comment on the art too, but those should be directed to the artist, helloyellow17.

Please, and thanks.

KS

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
One review for Chapter 1 of A Body of Proof as requested:

I'd like to have a review covering at least 5,000 words of chapter content from any one of my currently bumping stories. Or a combination thereof if you feel a need for variety. For those starting one of those stories from scratch, that would be equivalent to reading the following:

Dragonspiral's Children - The Prologue (~2900 words) and Part 1 (~5800 words, and long enough to satisfy the review condition if you already read the Prologue)

OR

Fledglings - The Prologue (~2800 words) and Chapter 1 (~4300 words)

OR

Once a Thief - The Prologue (~7000 words)

So yeah, lots of options for how to get to 5,000+ words to cover in a single review. Or multiple smaller ones if that's how you prefer to roll. I'll leave it to whoever picks this up next to pick their poison for how they want to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: K_S

K_S

I've two options.

Looking for either a tone check for the introduction of an MCU AU fic, If you give a Cloak a cookie

as of now "Cloak" is G tipped to go up to teen in time.

And since throwing anyone at Roost is evil incarnate much less that late in the game chapter, I've changed my other option to something much shorter.

Fractional: Rules of the Game

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
One review of Fractional, as requested.

I'd like to have a review covering at least 5,000 words of chapter content from any one of my currently bumping stories. The obligatory set of examples will be put in spoilers this time around to avoid spamming:

Dragonspiral's Children - The Prologue (~2900 words) and Part 1 (~5800 words, and long enough to satisfy the review condition if you already read the Prologue)

OR

OR

Happy reviewing, everybody!

love

Memento mori
Pronouns
he/him/it
Partners
  1. leafeon

K_S

Alright, while romance is not my thing I figure I'd take a crack at this and try something new while I was at it.

Here are my efforts. My review of "firefly"

With permission granted from the original author, I am requesting a review for Couch's "A new path" instead of my own work.

Here's the link New path

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Took a while to get the time to tackle this, but back with a review of Chapter 1 of A New Path.

I'd like to have a review covering at least 5,000 words of chapter content from either Fledglings or Once a Thief. For examples of what that would look like, check the text in the spoilers below:

OR

Alternatively, if nobody claims this before September 29th, I'll additionally accept a review of Hunting Game if PMD isn't your thing. Since that's part of my current Catnip signup, so all you need to do to be the lucky next claimant of this Review Tag if nobody bites before then is to just post a link to your Catnip review here along with what you'd like the next person to read.

Last edited:

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Claim's a bit late, but got you a review of your last chapter of PoV prior to today's bump.

As for me, I'll be reupping with the same request as last time: a review covering at least 5,000 words of chapter content from either Fledglings or Once a Thief. For examples of what that would look like, check the text in the spoilers below:

OR

Alternatively, since this present tag has been taking a while, I'll additionally accept a review of Hunting Game or The Halloween Extra of Dragonspiral’s Children if PMD isn't your thing. Since that's part of my current Catnip signup, so all you need to do to be the lucky next claimant of this Review Tag if nobody bites before then is to just post a link to your Catnip review here along with what you'd like the next person to read.

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Here you go!

I'd like a review on In Tandem or Eternal Shadows, whichever you'd prefer. In Tandem is more trainerverse, while Eternal Shadows is more PMD, though each contains elements of both canons.

K_S

And done.. Here's the review.
I've gotten permission from Couch to promote their fic
and if this story isn't to your taste permission also is granted from Blackjack for their main story
Whatever you want to do for whoever as neither were fussy about their requirements before and haven't indicated any changes in that policy, if that does change I'll update here.

(As for why not any of mine... I'm presently wrangling my own work and obligations so slowly I'm not putting any of my own stuff but I do want to give them both some traffic so here we are).

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Just sliding right in here in advance of RB4 kicking off in a couple days.

As for me, I'll be reupping with the same request as last time: a review covering at least 5,000 words of chapter content from Fledglings , equivalent to doing the Prologue and Chapter 1 if you're coming in for the first time, with most standalone chapters being long enough to qualify for the length request.

In the interests of attempting to get this unstuck, I've revised my requested review to be a review covering at least 5000 words of anything I have written and posted on TR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom