• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Reading Rookidee

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr

OrionTheAbsol

Wandering Stray
Pronouns
He/Him

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Technically late, but eh. I got in my reviews, so I'm not going to lose too much sleep over taking my time a bit to present my in-thread blurbs:

First Readthroughs:

Name of Fic:
Wandersword
What I Read: Chapters 2
How I Felt:
635663776041140226.png

It's a weird experience to find yourself in a situation where you're at once
662499150147092533.png
at some parts of the chapter and
662499149396180996.webp
at others. Towards the same characters.

I'm not fully sure how I feel about the characters, honestly. Prim is at once the mentor looking out for a less experienced partner in dire need of maturity to face the trials of his world, while divorced enough from his experiences and mindset to wind up doing incredibly cruel things to said partner without really being cognizant of it. Ferry is at once someone who's gone through some crap and you can empathize with his frustrations from being put upon in a world that has reduced him and others of his ilk to de facto slaves. At the same time, he is cynically using the closest thing he has to a friend as a tool to strengthen up for mounting a bid at violent revenge that if it works, will result in mass death and destruction that will most likely swallow up Prim in the process. There's additionally a couple scenes in which he demonstrates that he's not as far removed from the mindset of his tormentors in looking for weaker others to subjugate and bully as he'd like to think.

But I get the feeling that those shades of gray are just a fundamental part of what Wandersword as a story is, and the story did a very good job at making them feel like living characters in a living, kinda hard-edged world. I'd heard a lot of hype surrounding this chapter, and honestly, I'd say that @kyeugh 's work lived up to it. Definitely following this story in the future. gud story, pls update

Second Readthroughs:

Name of Fic:
Places We Call Home
What I Read: Chapter 12
How I Felt:
371529302006693890.png

Minorly exaggerated there, and it's not directed at the events per se, but boy did I forget a lot of details of what happened over the course of a year. This is around the point of the story where the mask starts really coming off Theran Village and the cast collides with things that increasingly make the bucolic genie in the bottle impossible to put back in for the town. The past couple of chapters have been a bit of a slow burn, and I do wonder if it'd have as much impact if I was reading it blind for the first time, but it's nice to see the puzzle pieces that we got a glimpse at in the very beginning of the story start to come together.

Also, I am extremely sus about Umbra and her relationship with Tempest. Not sure how that didn't strike me as odd in my first readthrough a year ago. But hey, I've got another 8-ish chapters before I'm caught up with @windskull 's baby. Plenty of time to see if those suspicions pan out and what else slipped between the cracks.

Name of Fic: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth
What I Read: Chapter 20
How I Felt:
904801202984845412.png

A short and transitional chapter this time around, but it's the first solid glimpse into the head of Alice in the story. I kinda wish that there was an opportunity to see that earlier in the story, but I can understand why @Shadow of Antioch stuck to his guns on holding off this long since... yeah, there's some aspects about Alice that make her walking-spoiler tier and heavily intertwine with her thought process, and this was basically the point where the story explicitly blew the lid off of it after hinting and teasing at it throughout the earlier chapters.

It's definitely a bit of a different experience reading this chapter again after being current with the story offsite. Some things that I didn't think twice of at first definitely hit harder on reflection, and it's a bit of a trip to see Team Phalanx realizing for the first time how much they care about each other and need to try and shake things up as a team, even if it's ultimately a false start and the real fresh start isn't for almost 10 chapters down the pipe after a couple elephants in the room about less healthy parts of the team dynamic get drug out to finally be dealt with.

I do kinda wonder if it could've pulled forward a few things from Chapter 21 to give the cliffhanger a bit more oomph, but eh. For first-time readers, just seeing things get shaken up in the story as the cast tries to deal with the aftereffects of the past two chapters preceding it will be quite the trip. It does its job pretty well, IMO.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Hey everybody, time for something a bit different this time around. Not least of all including a different host for this thing.

Reading Rookidee - Round 4

__rookidee_pokemon_drawn_by_hakuginnosora__sample-bbd2a7818cb35d5c5c030d486c0bc2dd.jpg

There's a reviewing challenge afoot right now, which seems like as good a time and place as any to hold one of these to get your catchup goals on the record. Needed someone to hold your feet to the fire to catch up on that one fic you'd been meaning to but kept putting off and get a cute sprite buddy for your posts? This is the time and place for it, since what's more effective at helping to make goals happen than to have a little bit of public humiliation dangling over one's head?

So what'll it be? Something warm and fluffy? Or something dark like a good shot of morning coffee? Whatever your pleasure, throw it out there and let's get some fresh pals on the forum. You've got a little under two weeks to make the magic happen, since this round of Reading Rookidee will close at the end of TRversary so get in those signups and get cracking!

For details on what Reading Rookidee is, please see the first post. Otherwise, signups close in a bit over 48 hours. For those of you explicitly using this event to gun for the reviewing challenge, make sure to take a gander at those rules too to make sure the reviews you write are challenge compliant.

As always, don't forget to leave a few sentences telling the author why you liked their story after you're done reading.

Time Remaining to Signup

Time until end: X

And throwing out my own cards onto the table, since I'm a bit of a glutton for punishment:

First Readthroughs:

Name of fic-
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pokémon-mystery-dungeon-path-of-valor.370/
# of Chapters you intend to read - At least 1

Name of fic- Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep?
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/do-psychic-cats-dream-of-electric-sheep.246/

Second Readthroughs:

Name of fic-
Places We Call Home
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/places-we-call-home.104/
# of Chapters you intend to read - At least 4 (already have 1 review counting towards TRversary pending at the time of writing)

Name of fic- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pokémon-mystery-dungeon-rebirth.402/

Good luck, and happy reading, everybody!

Last edited:
Reactions: K_S

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Having met my first challenge and being an utter glutton for punishment I think I will use Rookidee as a means to have others gently nudge me towards completing my others.

(Also I haven't participated yet and been meaning to, there's that)

26 years, been meaning to get at least to chapter 25, we'll see if I can do it. 26 years fanfic link
(as of 4.26.2022 got 20-22 done)
(5.1.2022 chapters 23 and 25 are done, I lost track of 24 in the chapter founder, will post it/review it when I find it again, hopefully before Thursday)
(5/6/2022 wrapped up my 26 year goal, if out of order... I probably won't get Couch's works done due to time constraints but hey I can use it for the next challenge!)

So my thoughts...

I actually held off on these chapters because I figured this is where the story got hard, there are a lot of trigger warnings and the world/time displacement for the cast (who hale from Galar and are dropped off in Kanto 26 years in the past after a disaster strikes their own region) is being taken with utmost seriousness from the get go. The sections I read during the challenge focused on the harder aspects of this work. No longer were the cast enamored with the distraction of traveling. Depression, existential crisis, and the ramification of their teams being essentially killed due to the time displacement contaminating all their tech are at the fore. And while the blowup of all those stressors isn't seen quite yet (the main protag, Hana is a master of bottling everything up, dangerously good at it) the build up of all those factors, the cast's own personal issues, and dysfunctions, and the fact there's really nowhere to go... is the crux of these chapters... then a Legend swoops in, a sadistic one at that, and instead of making the cast sweep their issues under and gathering their resolve to just deal... how the crisis in bird form is handled just add more pressure to the cooker.

Really you could rename the chapters "tension" and "is anyone going to survive the pending blow-up because it doesn't feel like it?" and it'd feel fair.

I did enjoy the read, though I found myself arguing with Hana and the setting a lot, out loud at points... the whole, especially these last few chapters were not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
A bit late and already left reviews for everything on my reading list before the deadline, but figured that it was time to turn one of these in:

First Readthroughs:

Name of Fic:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor
What I Read: Chapters 35
How I Felt:
916590498561531935.webp

Yeah, big surprise, I know. Since like the last 5 or 6 chapters of Path of Valor have had me feeling similarly afterwards. But it was still surprising and thrilling to read. We got to see a couple major characters cross the Rubicon, some in terms of their decisions, some in terms of some things a bit more intimate to themselves as characters. It's honestly been kinda torturous trying to keep myself in the dark of the most recent chapter that dropped over the weekend, since the chapter did a great job at making you want to come back and find out more.

Highly recommended. Gud story, pls update @Ambyssin . ( Just sometime after I get to your most recent chapter. ^^; )

Name of Fic: Do Psychic Cats Dream of Electric Sheep?
What I Read: Chapter 25
How I Felt:
916590509810679808.webp

It felt like a fairly climactic finish to an ongoing story arc that I had been following. It brought together all of the cast of the Dungeon Runners and had them work together in order to get past a central threat that had been the main source of conflict for the past 4-5 chapters. Also very cleverly used a couple Chekov's Guns that I'd completely forgotten about until seeing them come up again. Granted some of that came from the benefit of hindsight since I was apparently reading a v2 over an original version, but it's still very, very well done.

Now I'm sure based off internet chatter, what I remember of PSMD's original plot, and the cover picture of the subsequent chapter, that @SparklingEspeon is going to make me feel very
401074476474957834.png
in the chapter immediately afterwards, but hey! We'll get there!

Second Readthroughs:

Name of Fic:
Places We Call Home
What I Read: Chapter 14-16 + Interlude
How I Felt:
916590486356131850.png

Moreso the last 3 chapters that I read, which basically hung a massive sign in front of Theran Village saying "massive depopulation event inbound". Given that I'm pretty sure that PWCH was always built in mind for its cast wandering the earth at some point... uh, yeah. I'll believe that Theran Village has a long-term future when I see it.

There are some things about the earlier part of PWCH that I have some quibbles with, which @windskull already has on the radar for shoring up for revisioning in the near future if my memory serves me right, though the arc that I read feels like it's doing a great job teeing up things to come, as the story begins to intrude on bucolic Theran Village and multiple threats from both within the town and from outside it begin to simmer and start to boil over.

It has all the ingredients for one hell of a fireworks show in the future, and I'm all there for it.

Name of Fic: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth
What I Read: Chapter 21
How I Felt:
916590061942894602.png

That's not directed at the chapter, mind you, I actually liked it quite a bit. That's more at the actions of one of the major characters during the chapter, which if you've read ahead by a few chapters, you'll instantly recognize to be baldly lying to Flame on multiple occasions, in ways that aren't exactly hard to falsify so long as Flame is in the right place in his present world.

There were a lot of subtle cues that I didn't pick up on in this chapter the first time around that stood out to me this time. It definitely made revisiting this chapter to be quite the experience also, if you know your Latin or can be bothered to take ten seconds to use Google, congratulations, you have an answer to Alice's outro question in her inner monologue. Altogether, it's definitely every bit as magical of a dark, gritty ride as I had last year, though how differently the chapter read this time around makes me wonder what else will stand out about the rest of the current arc that I missed or else forgot about.

Once again, highly, highly recommended if you're looking for a PMD darkfic. And as it so happens, @Shadow of Antioch just bumped the version here today if you needed an excuse to jump in and get lost in the story.

Reactions: K_S

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Hey everybody, I figured this game had been gathering dust for long enough, so you know what that means…

Reading Rookidee - Round 5

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 12.21.45 AM.png

So as you all gathered, Review Roulette is busy rising from its grave at the moment, which seems like as good a time and place as any to hold one of these to pair your spur-of-the-moment reading material with your catchup priorities. Or just tackle your catchup priorities if you’re not a gambling type. After all, nothing’s better at getting the motivation rolling than a little threat of public humiliation.

Whether you’re in for something so sweet that it’ll make your teeth rot, or something dark and bitter enough to give your morning a coffee a run for its money, throw it out there and let's get some fresh pals on the forum. If you’re taking part in the new Review Roulette round, this is also a handy way to give yourself that extra little bit of motivation to stay focused, along with anything else you’d like to get to as part of a Gambler’s afterparty.
For details on what Reading Rookidee is, please see the first post. Otherwise, signups close on September 17th, Midnight Saturday Pacific Standard Time, 24 hours after the Review Roulette window for those of you taking part of both events. From there, you’ll have a week to make the magic happen, though note that if you’ll be doing your Roulette roll as part of Reading Rookidee, make sure to take a gander at Review Roulette’s rules to make sure the reviews you write are compliant with that game.

As always, don't forget to leave a few sentences telling the author why you liked their story after you're done reading.

Time Remaining to Signup

And throwing out my own cards onto the table, which will be updated with additional entries after Roulette assignments are rolled in about 96 hours.

First Readthroughs:

Name of fic-
Of Sand and Shadows
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/of-sand-and-shadows.458/
# of Chapters you intend to read - At least 2

Name of fic- Journey: Born, Rebuilt
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/journey.1050/page-3#post-61116

Name of fic- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Depths of Recollection
Link to fic- https://archiveofourown.org/works/26567182

Name of fic- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pokémon-mystery-dungeon-path-of-valor.370/

Name of fic- Hoenn Short Stories Collection: The Elite
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/hoenn-short-stories-collection-the-elite.647
# of Chapters you intend to read - At least 3

Second Readthroughs:

Name of fic-
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rebirth
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pokémon-mystery-dungeon-rebirth.402/

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Fic: Nameless by HelloYellow17
Link: Here
# of chapters: Oneshot

I've been skittish about reading other people's entries for the contest since I'm mostly not in the headspace for dark stuff, but I like Yellow's work enough to believe this'll be worth it.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
I doubt I'm gunna get them all done but I am still trying to knock off that contest master list... here's the ones on the site I need to tackle and I'm going to get as many as I can...

"Hunting Game" by Spiteful Murkrow 9.21.2022

"Into Light" by canisaries (9.21.2022)

"Nameless" by HelloYellow17 (9.21.2022)

"The Problem of the Pidove" by The Walrein (9.23.2022)

i left all relevent reviews in thier proper places.

Last edited:

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Gonna join Reading Rookidee! For this round I’m going to read Legendary Adventures by Flygon.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Read Nameless and left a review. If you're looking for heartbreak, this one's a solid choice.

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Hey, I'm actually getting one of these out in the intended fashion for once, and with an all-time reading record to boot. Though just as well, since I'm stuck in early-morning transit a few hours right after the cutoff in about 23 hours:

First Readthroughs

Name of Fic:
Of Sand and Shadows
What I Read: Chapters 1 + 2
How I Felt:
:CabotStarry:

So the opening two chapters of OSAS are a little by-the-book for a Colosseum novelization, but I still felt that they added a decent amount of expansion and depth to Orre and its characters from their canonical bases. Especially Neo and Novo, the pair are honestly a really endearing take on Wes' Eeveelutions even if I wouldn't be terribly shocked if they were on track for a heart attack sometime down the road with how much those two go through bacon.

This was the fic that I ultimately chose to read from the results of the past Review Roulette. I went with it since I'd had a good time of what I'd read of Nameless in the lead-up to the Mischief and Malice contest and heard a lot of buzz about OSAS on the likes of TRcord in the past, and... it honestly lives up to most of the hype. Color me impressed, @HelloYellow17 . And I hope to cross paths with this story and its supplemental materials again in the hopefully not-to-distant future. Gud story, pls update.

Name of Fic: Journey
What I Read: Born, Rebuilt
How I Felt:
:CabotCrying:

Well, I can't say I've had too many stories that made me feel sorry for a sin against nature that turned 20+ people into chunky salsa... while their blood was still dripping from said sin against nature's body, but you learn something new everyday. Born, Rebuilt is a one-shot written from the perspective of a Genesect, trying to make sense of a brave new world where everything alien and disorienting and seemingly out to get him. There's some parts that are a bit hard to follow from some barebones description, but it's definitely quite a trip, and it goes places pretty fast in the span of 4300 words.

I honestly pushed myself to read this as a bonus to my Review Roulette readings since Journey is a bit unsung as a story at the moment and I distinctly remembered @Joshthewriter having fun showing sneak peeks while it was being written, so I opted to take a gamble on it. Boy did it pay off, and it's probably as good a sign as any that I need to poke my head in the door for the main story, Death of Duty at some point. Also, gud story, pls update (on other platforms).

Name of Fic: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Depths of Recollection
What I Read: Day 1 + Chapter -20
How I Felt:
:CabotThink:

I liked it, but there were definitely things about these chapters that could stand a good coat of polish. These two chapters delve into the backstory of Depths of Recollection's viewpoint character, Zeraora the Fourth, née Galvan / Volant, who is an odd-jobber on behalf of the Legendary Pokémon of a variant of PMD Canonworld as part of a system that helps keep his world ticking... and seems to all be built towards hiding some sort of dark secret.

I won't harp on about the structural issues too much, but it was honestly a nice change of pace to see Galvan's earlier life at a more innocent time, as we get introduced to his mentor Zarude, and a wannabe explorer Shinx named Patra that I'm pretty sure are going to have something horrible happen to them in short order given where Galvan winds up in the present day. The author, Dust_Scout isn't here on TR (yet), but if you want to try something different for a PMD story and see one written from the perspective of a Legendary Pokémon that isn't a cute little babby, his story's worth a gander.

Name of Fic: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor
What I Read: Chapter 44
How I Felt:
:CabotScared:

Not because the chapter's bad, mind you, but it seems to be teeing up some reveals and events for the imminent future that feel like they're going to get pretty uncomfortable in short order. Also, if you ever wanted to see some old faces from series mainline far, far from home and in a fresh skin, this chapter had that in spades. Along with a budding villain that I'm sure we're going to see a lot of in the future that's at once hilarious, disconcerting, and pitiable.

Highly recommended if you want a PMD story that just gets a bit crazy and off-the-wall. And hey, @Ambyssin has been looking to try and get more feedback on his newer chapters. What better time than a lull after a long stretch of earth-shattering developments? I'd say 'Gud story, pls update' but one's all but guaranteed to drop in a little over 24 hours from now.

Name of Fic: Hoenn Short Stories Collection: The Elite
What I Read: Prompts #37 - #39
How I Felt:
:CabotHappy:

Ah yes, Hoenn Short Stories Collection: The Elite, my beloved. Ever since I gave this series a chance as part of Review Blitz 3, I've been taken with how well it makes Steven and the Hoenn E4 feel alive and personable. This particular mix of prompts had 2 more jokey prompts, along with one more sober one that played up how the Hoenn E4 looks out for Steven during his moments of personal vulnerability.

But more seriously, read these stories. They're fun little palette cleansers for times when you don't necessarily have the energy for something chunkier, and @Panoramic_Vacuum does a good job at keeping the scenarios varied and fresh even in small blocks. Gud story, pls update.

Second Readthroughs

Name of Fic:
What I Read: Chapter 28
How I Felt:
:CabotDizzy:

Again, not directed at the quality of the chapter, moreso those dawning realizations / "boy does this read differently" feelings with the benefit of coming back to the chapter after knowing where things wind up going. This chapter's a bit of a watershed moment in the plot, where a lot of things about the status quo in the story get torn up in live time, and... that last sentence, man.

Y'all know how I feel about this story, but seriously, read Rebirth. @Shadow of Antioch 's sitting on some gold, and his story's just caught up with its offsite versions, so it's as good an opportunity to get caught up with the story thus far if you're not a huge fan of FFN or AO3's formatting. Also, gud story, pls update.

Last edited:

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
My thoughts were more in quantity than I expected, and probably pretty confused as a result, but I read Canis's Judgment and it was very good

Spiteful Murkrow

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Hey everyone, a bit later than originally planned, but I'm here with that fresh round of Rookidee that I alluded to earlier today.

Reading Rookidee - Round 6

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 1.20.22 AM.png

So as you may already know but there's a round of Catnip Circle going on that's due to start in a little over 48 hours. In light of the participation of the last staggered Reading Rookidee round, it seemed like an argument to try and provide an opportunity to provide an outlet to pair randomly rolled reading material with one's catchup priorities. Or just your catchup priorities if you’re not doing Catnip this weekend. After all, sometimes you just need a little motivation to get things going? What better than a little bit of public humiliation dangling over your head?

Whether you’re in for something spun so sugar sweet, or something as dark as Spun so Sugar Sweet, get those reading goals down for the world to see. If you’re taking part in the new Catnip round, this is also a handy way to give yourself that extra little bit of motivation to stay focused, along with anything else you’d like to get to as part of a reviewing afterparty.

For details on what Catnip Circle is, please see the first post. Otherwise, signups close on Friday, September 30th 10:00 EST, 24 hours after the current Catnip assignments are rolled. From there, you’ll have a week to make the magic happen, though note that if you’ll be doing your Catnip assignment as part of Reading Rookidee, make sure to take a gander at the current game’s rules to make sure the reviews you write are compliant with it.

Time Remaining to Signup

And jotting my own assignments down, which will be updated with additional entries after Catnip assignments are rolled in about 48 hours.

First Readthroughs:

Name of fic-
Kills-Other-Humans
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/kills-other-humans.1266/

Name of fic- Finding Mahoun
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/finding-mahoun-contest-one-shot-2020.357/
# of Chapters you intend to read - The entire one-shot

Name of fic- PMD: Below
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pmd-below.1119/

Name of fic- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Path of Valor

Name of fic- Generic Trainer Fan Fic
Link to fic- https://forums.serebii.net/threads/generic-trainer-fan-fic.669536/

Name of fic- Places We Call Home
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/places-we-call-home.104/
# of Chapters you intend to read - 2 Bonus Chapters

Name of fic- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Balance
Link to fic- https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...on-mystery-dungeon-guardians-of-balance.1092/

Second Readthroughs:

Name of fic-

Last edited:
Top Bottom