• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms ~ Dorm Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Down the hall of the dorm rooms was a much larger room that was a communal meeting room where all guildmates and otherwise can meet up to chill out, as Pop called it. Board games, dart games, and various other recreational furniture made up a small portion of the floorspace here, along with several seats and a community fridge. The cozy atmosphere even had some light music playing from a Sky Jukebox, if one wished to turn it on.

Guildmates not limited to Team Spectrum often came here to relax on their downtime, either before or after a mission. Noise rules were relaxed in this room, due in part to the fact that it was separated a little further away from the actual bedrooms. But otherwise, the room had the same rules as the rest--including, for some reason, that specific rule banning Surf indoors...

<><><>

R5 - Loss and Regret (Bahamut & Cuicatl)

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Some time after settling into Destiny Village, Bahamut walked into the lounge and curled up on the carpet. He wasn't sure why, but it felt nice. Must've been one of those cat things.

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
Cuicatl walked into the lounge. It had taken her long enough to get here. She felt weirdly not-terrible, all things considered. Must've been Celeste.

She paused before the door. She heard/smelled the strangest dragon that she'd ever met in her life. That seemed to be worth investigating. She knocked on the door with her head, in case it was a bedroom or something.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut poked an eye open. Ah. The little deino girl. "Are you lost, child? This is a lounge room."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Talk with him? That was a surprise. "Sure, go right ahead."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"It wasn't my son. Just looked like him." Bahamut blew on the carpet fibers. "My son couldn't talk. This cosmog can."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"That would be impossible. He's been dead for a thousand years."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I'm... no different than I have been. Full of regret. Constantly asking what-if's." Bahamut's core glowed a deep, sorrowful purple. "It won't make a different to us here on Cibus, though."

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
That was sad. Really, really sad. Over a thousand years and he hadn't been able to move on. Cuicatl wondered how long she needed to pay penance. Years. Maybe decades. Centuries? No one would have even remembered her victim in a thousand years. But the idea that she could just move on after what had happened... admitting it was even possible, long down the line was daunting.

"I understand." Cuicatl finally said. "The loss and the regret, not the timescale."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Yes. Seems like everyone here has suffered some form of heartbreak. Perhaps that's why we heeded a summons from a creature like Diyem." Bahamut rested his head against his forelegs, minding the black spikes jutting up from his ankles. "The shadows seem drawn to us in that regard. I wonder if anyone will sink into darkness without that machine forcing it to happen..."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I don't believe it matters. Too many free spirit types on this team." Despite still lying down, Bahamut gestured toward a window with one of his hands. "I mean... look how many meandered when we were highly encouraged to come to Destiny Village." He shrugged his shoulders. "It's a miracle we coordinate as well as we do in battle."

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
“Oh.” So he’d already given up on the war, too. It was depressing to talk to him. This coming from Cuicatl, who people routinely shied away from once they found out how depressing she was. “I think I’m going to go back to my room, if that’s okay? Get a nap in. Or full sleep. I’m not good with time since I can’t see the light.”

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Bahamut lumbered to his feet, yawning. "I'll take you back. There's a bunch of equipment haphazardly laying around the hall. Wouldn't want you to bump into any of it." He walked over to Cuicatl and gingerly scooped her up with his prism hands. Bahamut placed her on his back and walked out of the room.

<><><>​

R5 - Dorm picks with a Candle and a Mudkip

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix had spent most of the day getting stuff together for Icetales' party, which included a lot of reading. As much as she loved it, it wore her out rather quickly. She was currently melted over a beanbag chair close to the Sky Jukebox, looking through the song collection to find something to listen to.

Most of these sound terrible.

A bold statement seeing how Vix couldn't name a song to save her life. "I have no idea what to pick..." Vix groaned. It felt like a fruitless effort, but she continued looking through the songs anyway.

Maybe let someone else pick a song?

And have all her efforts be dashed to the winds? Of course not. But Vix wouldn't exactly stop someone from choosing a song.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I miss walking on two legs." Shiron, still stumbling and adjusting to his new body, walked inside the lounge.

The Mudkip looked around to see if anyone was there. Hopefully, someone would explain better what was going on. Grumbling to himself, he stared at the Sky Jukebox, noticing a Pokémon there.

"Yes! Finally, lonely no longer!" He thought, a smile flashing on the Mudkip's face, who ran a few meters before tripping, falling to the ground with a large THUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom