• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms ~ Dorm Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa grit her teeth. This... She hadn't done this kinda thing all too often before, and usually with more stoic 'mon, or 'mon with less severe trauma, than Shield. But her heart went to him nonetheless.

"It ain't gonna be normal again," she told him. "But it's fer sure gonna be better."

She put a foreleg around the self-neglectful lucario and did what she could to warm him up. There would be some warm food in the cafeteria... And some medical attention in the infirmary at this rate. Goddamn.

"C'mon. Let's get you warm an' fed."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Shield's fur was matted and it seemed to fall out a little too easily than what was healthy for wintertime. Brisa could feel the bones under his skin. But despite this, the symptoms weren't severe, not yet. Perhaps they'd caught it early. With some careful monitoring, he could easily bounce back from it... Zinc would certainly force that if it was brought to her attention.

"Okay," Shield said, getting up with Brisa. He could walk on his own, and he carried himself with that same urgency. "A-and... thank you."

<><><>​

R11 - No Surfing in the Dorms

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
The door creaked open as Dill tried to look not awkward with his massive frame. The floor trembling with each step, he glanced around the room for a second before clearing his throat and trying for a friendly grin, though such a thing only looked horrifying on his Feraligatr maw.

"Hey, hi. Uh, I need a place to stay, how would I go about getting... uh, that?" he called to no one in particular.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Mellow was passing by, a strange expression on her face, when she noticed the Feraligatr. Wasn't he part of Team Spectrum?
"Um...do you need help? I think we're teammates, and I just finished my shift at the clinic. Were you looking for something in the lounge?"

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Not too far from them, Petram was walking on a wall, holding a cookbook in his tails. He whistled happily as he was headed to the kitchen, wishing to try some new recipe — there was nothing better than defying gravity to not ram into any non-flying individual.

Then, he perked up when he heard someone talking beneath him, and he lifted his head. There stood Mellow, talking with some Feraligatr. Huh, who was that fellow?

“Hey there! Are you new around here?” he asked excitedly, waving his paw and grinning.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Petram blinked and tilted his head, looking curiously at Mellow. “Oh, the woods? Well, that sounds fun! I should try to build a treehouse someday or something…”

Then, the small Vulpix walked down the walls, as if that was the most normal thing in the world. He wagged his tails and beamed another big grin at the Feraligatr.

“Well! If you wanna get some place, you’re in luck! We’ll be getting some new houses soon!” he chirped and clapped his paws. “There are so many cool people! And you can choose your roommates! And I think you can decorate your room, too!”

He paused to think about the various possibilities, before returning back to reality. “Ah! By the way, name’s Petram! Who are you?”

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
Dill opened his mouth to ask how he'd just done that, but ultimately decided against it. His massive tail flicked as he cleared his throat.

"Uhm. Y-yeah, I'm new, I guess. Name's Dill, nice to meet you," he said. "So hypothetically, where would I go for a place? No luck here, and I don't wanna bother the Salamence in there any more."

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“Nice to meet you, Dill!” replied Petram, before crossing his paws. A thoughtful expression flashed on his face. “Ah, yeah. These dorms are gonna be cleared or something. Didn’t get the entire memo, however — lotsa stuff happened these past few days, you see?”

He rubbed his chin. “We’re still waiting for details, but it was something about us moving to Parfait’s Way or something? Y’know, the road of legends and stuff?”

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"If you want too. I prefer where I'm staying, but it would be nice to have a warmer place to grow berries... Hm.", she shrugged to herself, and waved to both of them. "Hope you hear back from someone soon!"

With that she walked off.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
“Alright! See ya, Mellow!” said Petram, waving his paw again and wagging his tails… again.

When she was gone, he turned once more to Dill.

“Well! I’d say one thing we could do would be to go to Parfait’s Way and see from there, no?” said the Vulpix, before tilting his head. “Hmm… Say, do you know some speedy way to go around the place?”

Sudmensch

Pronouns
he/him
"Uh, no, not that I know of," Dill said, considering for a moment before perking up. "Maybe I know a technique! Uh, maybe if I..."

He tried to focus in on his core, then thrust out his arms as hard as he could. Despite his expectations, however, water did not magically form at his feet to propel him forward. Maybe he'd just slightly dramatized how his sister had done it.

"Oh, I thought it'd work. Sorry, bit new to this whole Feraligatr thing," he coughed, feeling quite like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom