• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poppin' Arms ~ Dorm Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Then that's the difference. You believe you still have something to fight for." Bahamut folded his arms into his torso. "Tangible things. Whereas I... only have the possibility that things might improve if I somehow succeeded. A hypothetical is a hard thing to have hope over when such ideals were stamped out of your psyche a millennium ago."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Maybe it is," Owen said, shaking his head. "But I still think that it's better that you can still fight than if you give in and don't try at all."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I don't fight in this world." Bahamut yawned, releasing lovely cat breath into the room. Fishy. "All I do is heal. Or poke an enemy barrier."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Well, it's inevitable I will return," Bahamut said. "Arceus wouldn't kill me. We're probably going to rescue Dork—" He stopped and mentally cursed Esper. "Sorry, Dark Matter, so everyone will safely return to their bodies if the worst happens." He sighed. "Whether I like it or not, the fight will continue."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
A strange grin spread over Bahamut's face. Warped. Distorted even. "Ha! I've already fallen into despair."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I'm here because I got pulled into it by you're 'friend.'" Bahamut fortunately had his prism arms to handle the air quotes business. "I still feel like there was something he didn't tell us. But perhaps that'll be a subject for after he gets rescued." He smirked. "Just don't let the overly-zealous members of the team get too close to him. I fear those radiant explosions they love so much will kill the poor bastard."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"I feel like... one way or another, we'll come to know that answer." Bahamut finally flopped over on his side. "I'm not familiar enough with the layout of this planet, but I'm sure some of these god-types should be able to cover ground quickly with their teleporting and whatnot."

No, he wasn't salty he still couldn't do any of that.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
... it was realism. "If you insist. That said, the priority should be on locating him before Sword or Giovanni." Bahamut yawned. "Heaven forbid whatever has him captive does him in... we may lose the powers so many of us have relied on."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen nodded. "Right. Our translations are already starting to fade out. They've been happening more often lately, too. If he's just been doing that this whole time, there's no telling how much of his energy is left after that."

"Guess I can ask around, too," Cal said, finally composing herself. "Never know what we'd find if we split up."

"But until then... D'you want to give meditation another try?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Sure, fine." Bahamut glanced right. "But you take the heat if I end up leaving an imprint in the wall."

<><><>​

R8 ~ Shield is Very Happy

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Shield quietly commandeered the Guild lounge. It wasn't that he forced anybody to go away from the room--he didn't have the strength for it--nor was it that he'd yelled at them. It was simply that when the Lucario entered the lounge, the two Pokemon who had been there before--Salamence Protein and Goodra Zinc--felt a horrible aura of negative energy that sucked the life out of the room the moment he had entered.

After saying a few quiet encouragements to Shield, they said that they wouldn't bother him and left. Zinc quietly offered some kind of food for Shield, but the most response they got was a small grunt and a "Thanks." But the words were hollow.

And so, Shield remained in the lounge, in the very middle of the room, flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. The bright walls mocked him.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Cabot cheerfully hummed to himself as he entered the dorm lounge. After his battle with Meringue he wanted to get something to drink and relax a little, especially since he and Pleo were gonna help Maple scout the Isle of Light later in the day. When he noticed Shield laying on the floor in the middle of the room however, he paused and blinked out of surprise.

"Uh... Shield? Are you doing okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom