• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Poly's Unique Pokepasta List!

polychrome

Youngster
Pronouns
they/she/he/it
Hello everyone! Out of sheer boredom, I have decided to compile a google doc of some of the most unique, surreal, and/or out of the box Pokepastas I can find. Feel free to leave any recommendations for additions to the doc via the doc comments or through this thread! I hope you enjoy what's here so far!

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
oh snap!! No additions here unfortunately, but I’m a massive pokepasta fan and I appreciate that someone else has the same interest! I’ll have to check some of these out, thanks for making this list!! :veelove:

polychrome

Youngster
Pronouns
they/she/he/it
oh snap!! No additions here unfortunately, but I’m a massive pokepasta fan and I appreciate that someone else has the same interest! I’ll have to check some of these out, thanks for making this list!! :veelove:
No problem! I'm really happy to know that someone is already enjoying the list lol. I also added another one to it an hour-ish ago!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
This is a great project! It's always wonderful to see people curating good fic like this and making it easier for other people to find them. Thanks for sharing!

I admit I'm not 100% clear on what's considered a pokepasta, though. My impression is that they're usually horror fics, and usually involve some degree of metanarrative about the literal video games themselves, and are often framed as urban legends? But I'm not sure; some of the fics on your list seem like they don't fit one or more of those. Is there anything in particular you're looking for in a story that makes you consider it a pokepasta?

Right now the fics I can think of that seem like they might fit what you're looking for are fl4k3s and BAD EGG... Let me know if I'm wildly off-base with those, heh.

Top Bottom