• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Darn it All!

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Darn it All!
An idiot decided to mouth off to the personality test and got cursed with just the worst form and an even more annoying partner. Now, he gets to save the world. Come! Join the journey of Rescue Team... Zag.

cover2smallerest.png0sj.png

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
ddrv2fc-e974ab02-8977-49cf-9a09-20c21b19c8ea.png

2_by_tanuki1029_ddrv2mh-fullview.jpg

45401a1583525781b72689f2118768020.png

45401a1583525781b72689f1217458803.png

6_by_tanuki1029_ddrv394-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Oh, so this is where your Discord avatar came from! I had no idea you were working on a PMD comic. And a parody is a fun idea that I don't often see with PMD, although DeliriousAbsol's current fic is similar!

I'm curious as to why Jolt wears clothes and whether we'll end up seeing a lot more clothed pokémon or if he's just a weirdo. The page where he shows up and Zane realizes he actually IS naked is probably my favorite so far.

I look forward to seeing where you take this! Thanks for sharing. :)

A couple of the images in the post were showing as broken for me, so I replaced them with URLs that show up. Hope that's okay! ^^;

Top Bottom