• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Pokémon Christopher's & Jenny's Journey of Kanto

firehart

Youngster
Pronouns
he/his
we all know the story of ash, red and gold just to name a few so come join me on this journey as we watch Chris and Jenny go though a very different pokemon journey of kanto and many other regions to come. join them as they fight though many different gym leaders not previously seen in kanto like ghost or flying. watch them make many new friends and rivals along the way. watch their pokemon evolve and learn what makes this pokemon world so different from the games or the anime or manga.

Chapter 1 The Journey Begins​

An alarm rings at 7:00am in two separate houses in Pallet town. In one a 16-year-old boy wakes up and jumps out of bed. In the other a 15-year-old girl walks over to stop the alarm as she was already awake and had only set it as a precaution. the boy rush to the bathroom with excitement saying, "Todays the day" and begins to get ready.

The girl walks into the dining room of her house her bag hanging from her shoulder she greets her mother and father with a "Good morning" with excitement in her voice and eyes as she says it. Her father Chevy is known as the ghost type gym leader as he was Agatha's pupil before she retired as an elite four member. Her mother Stella is an employee for the Pokémon breeder. The Pokémon breeder company helps supply the professors with new starters for new Pokémon trainers. The girl pulls out a chair at the table to sit down and has her breakfast of Nutri-Grain.

In the other house the boy finishes taking a shower and gets dress and grabs his adventure bag and hangs it on his shoulder he runs downstairs and enters the dining room. Running pass, the table grabbing his breakfast and saying "Goodbye" as he runs out the door a little too excited the boy's parents are both employees at the Pokémon breeder. He rushes pass, the girl's house running towards professor's oaks lab.

In the girl's house she sees the boy rush by with vegemite toast in his mouth and his bag blowing thought the wind as she finishes her breakfast and then she says, "It looks like Chris is a bit too excited, he's already running towards the professor's lab and it's only 7:15am, oh well looks like I've got to go then." Then the girl hops out of her chair and takes bowl to the kitchen. Then she walks towards the door and says to her parents' "Goodbye" then she leaves running to catch up to Christopher. After a couple of seconds, she catches up to Christopher and Christopher slows down so they can talk as he continues to eat his breakfast. "I see, you're a bit excited" said the girl to Christopher.

"Yeah of course I'm Excited Jenny todays the day" said Christopher as finishes his toast.

Jenny Giggled at his answer finding it funny. The two continue to talk as they walk to the professor's lab when they arrived, they rang the doorbell, and a lady came to the door. This lady had black hair with blue eyes and was wearing lovely pink glasses "Yes how can I help yous?" Asked the lady.

"We're here to choose our starters" answered Jenny and Christopher with excitement though Christopher still seem more excited than Jenny.

"Okay then yous will be wanting my father then," said the lady.

"Wait father you mean you're the new normal type gym leader?" Ask Jenny surprised.

"Yes, that would be me Tilly Oak the new gym leader, one of the runner ups for last year's Pokémon league" answered the lady. "Now if you will fellow me, I will take you to meet my dad so yous can receive your starters" added Tilly as she let the two into the lab. Then she guided them to where professor Oak was doing some research. "Hey dad we have some guest here," said Tilly.

"Oh, is that so and who might yous be?" Asked professor Oak who had grey hair, brown eyes, and lad coat on. As Tilly leaves them there and goes back to her gym duties which at the moment is opening the gym for the day.

"Hello, Professor Oak, my name is Jenny, and my excited friend here is Christopher" answered Jenny politely.

Professor Oak begin to response with "Well nice to meet yous now what are yous..." but before he could finish, he was interrupted by an excited Christopher who was starting to get a bit impatient.

"We are here to receive our starters so where are the starters."

"Well, you're an excited one aren't you" said Professor Oak as he giggles to himself.

"Hey Christopher, you shouldn't interrupt people" said jenny a bit disgusted.

"It's okay young lady I get people like that all the time." Said Profess Oak "anyway if you will just fellow me, I will take you to their encloser" added Professor Oak as he started to lead them to a glass encloser filled with many different biomes as to cater for every starter's needs. "We, tend to have the starters out of their poke balls so they can run around the lab or this encloser although we still keep them out of certain rooms for safety reasons although most of them tend to per the reinforce glass encloser." Said Professor Oak as they enter the encloser.

Christopher and Jenny looked around the encloser in amazement as Pokémon ran, swing and swim around the encloser "Why do yous tend to keep them out of their poke balls?" Asked Jenny curiously.

"Well because of my research and one Pikachu I had once we worked out that Pokémon don't really like being trapped in their poke balls all the time, so we decide to compromise. So, we build these a multi biome encloser for them otherwise known as a M.B encloser for short and ever since Pokémon starters seem to be more friendly." Answered Professor Oak with a smile. "So Which Starters do yous want." Said professor oak as he brings up a hologram using a remote that came from his chest pocket of his lab coat this hologram showed every starter from every region along with their types underneath and their names above.

"Jenny You can pick First" said Christopher deciding to show a bit of patience.

"Okay thanks Chris, I'll pick Mudkip the water type," said Jenny happily. Then professor oak pulled out a Mudkip shape whistle out of his right pocket and blew it and then he put it back in his right pocket. The whistle seem to call a group of Mudkips to them. The group of Mudkips seem to stop into front of them waiting for something.

"Okay Pick one" said Professor Oak as he gave Jenny a pokeball. Jenny then threw the pokeball towards the group of Mudkips. One Mudkip jumped up in the air and met the pokeball in air and she caught it. Then professor oak handed jenny a bag of poke treats that came from his left pocket as he said, "Just give each Mudkip a treat and then pick up your new starter." So, jenny walked up to the group of Mudkips and gave each one a treat and they all seem to leave as they got their treat, once they all had left, she picked up her pokeball and walked back to professor oak and Chris. Then she went to hand the treats back to professor oak, but he stopped her and then said. "Actually, you should probably give those to your friend as he will need to do the same" so she handed the treats to Chris. "So, Chris which on do you pick" Asked Professor Oak with an old man grin.

"I'll pick Scorbunny the fire type" answered Chris. So, Professor Oak pulled out a Scorbunny shaped whistle and blew it then he put it back in his right pocket. This whistle sounded a bit different to the last one but did the same just a group of Scorbunnies came this time. Professor Oak handed a pokeball to Chris then Chris threw the ball and it hit a Scorbunny in the front of the group then he walk over and did the same as jenny. When he finished, he walked back to Professor Oak and gave him the treats. Then Jenny and Chris both brang out their new starters.

"I'll call you kip" said Jenny to her new Mudkip. After she said that the Mudkip jumped up onto her shoulder and she gave it a scratch underneath the jaw which is seemed to enjoy as it let out a joyful cry.

"I'll call, you RedSpark" said Chris After he said that the Scorbunny jumped up and high five him with a joyful cry.

"Well now yous are ready to start your journey do you know which gym you will challenge first?" Asked Professor Oak.

"Pallet" Answered Jenny with a smile.

"Cross" Answered Chris with excitement.

"Pallet normal and Cross Flying well I guess I better let yous go then"

So, then the two said "Goodbye" to professor oak and left the lab.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways," said Jenny.

"Yeah, I guess so I'll miss you Jenny we've never been apart before so this journey will be interesting," said Chris.

"I'll miss, you too Chris" said Jenny as they high five and then grip on to each other's hand then Chris said

"See you at the League"

"You too" the two then hugged and then began to walk away from each other. Chris went east with his Scorbunny hopping behind. East out of pallet town is cross town home to the flying gym. While jenny went next door to Lily oak's Gym.

Top Bottom