• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon PMD : The Lost Island : Arc 1 : The forbidden ruins

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
You may ban them with the law, but you cannot ban them forever.​
Content warnings : Slightly more gory than my other fics, but blood is still not found anywhere. Other warnings include magic, sickness, and fear of death.

Right! Let's just hop in!Oh, and by the way, this is FICTION, as I have never been able to reach the Pure World of Pokemon.

In the land of Sigmarzay, elements rule the land and the law rules the people. But what if you're not a person? Zawir lived in a remote town where magic was said to be born, but it was dull. Well, until a haunter sorcerer who said he was a god came. When he unearths a secret, the ancient ruins of the town come to life, and reveal a final secret to all of Sigmarzay...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 : Possibly crazy

In an office, a stunfisk is typing at a computer late at night. It is all that he can do to keep him awake-he even had to zap himself to keep his streak of two days without sleeping alive. Well, not to do that-he very much knows the impacts of lack of sleep on his longevity. But this document was important. You see, strange happenings had been going around. It all started with the strange appearance of a khubfu. They weren't usually seen...but than it got even stranger.

You may chuckle a little about the story, but it is impactful nonetheless.

"Hello!I'm totally not important! Just a random mythical that popped in to say a casual hello!" the world's most sarcastic voice drifted in the morning breeze.

"What, kid? Adults don't have ti-wait a second...YOU'RE A LEGENDARY!!!"Stunfisk's friend Tolkien the Clodsire exclaimed.

Soon the commotion attracted an audience, which led Khubfu to ask to get away. They moved to a cafe, in a private booth where Khubfu could explain things without worry.Of course, the first thing he did was to introduce himself.

"My name is Furor, but you can call me Fur for short. I'm here to report some suspicious activity-a haunter with strange memories is currently being subdued. He didn't do anything, mind you, but he is...strange to say in the least. Like, he straight up said he was a god. Oh, and he can possess objects, summon illusions, and teleport-a ability only linked to psychics."

Which was the exact time the haunter in question teleported right onto the table.

"ARGHHH!!!"

The complications took quite a few hours, which was one of the reasons Stunfisk didn't get any sleep.

"'ey! Zawir! Mail!" A tropius flew next to his office door and dropped a stack of papers at his door. Which was the other reasons he didn't get any sleep-these papers. Questions, reports, complaints, praise, new book orders, and personal mail. Dealing with them was essential for the Central Hub Of Rescue Elites, but that didn't make them any less tedious.

With a sigh, Zawir opened up a new one, from a honchkrow.

Dear Zawir of the CHORE,

Sorry for the bother, but the haunter has a very strange trinket. I would like to enclose it, but Haunter warned that it might explode like a sandbox tree. In his possession, he also had a Stun Wand, Revisor Seeds(x4), and Heal Seeds(x10). Oh, and a photo of the ruins in the south. I'll meet you at the cafe at 4:00 to give you the items.If you find anything new, please tell me.

Sincerely,
Officer Mystill

Zawir, intrigued, wondered what was going on. Sadly, he had ran out of Chestos and fell straight into deep sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Furor was still wide-awake however. She blames it on the haunter. It seemed like he wanted to frighten her. Well, that wasn't going to work! Although he did seem perfectly innocent. Flickers of spirit flames dances around his hands, whispering.

"Tell your spirits to stop talking." The haunter didn't respond. Finally she realized he was asleep.

The world was so strange, nowadays, since that gold-ringed thief had came...she could remember that moment as clear as day.

"Heh, look, some easy treasure..."A gremlin poked its head out of a ring. Another ring hovered above Furor's most favorite things-books. Extremely rare books in mint condition.

"Stop!" Furor pushed the pokemon with a vacuum wave.

"Oh? Nice moves, miss, but watch this!" The pokemon swelled up then light erupted from its body, and it showed its true form.

"I am Hoopa, Djinn of Gold!" Hyperspace Fury was not a move Furor was accustomed to and she blacked out.

Other legendaries, seemingly having broken their seal also appeared. Zeora, Marshadow, and even the Treasures of Ruin.

The good gods had also been broken at least, and Reshiram, Rayquaza, Magearna, and Volcanion were dealing with those maniacs.

At least, hopefully.

The normal pokemon were too busy dealing with this...haunter. He had even defeated terralized pokemon!

Oh, and there was that gigatamaxed monster of a toxtricity.

For now though, everything was peacefu-

"Gahh! Alert! Code Red! Hoopa Alert!"

Furor is less than pleased.

Top Bottom