• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Payday Mystery Dungeon

YapYap

Youngster
Pronouns
He
"GO! GO! GO!" Chains shouts while firing his M249 Saw, holding down the advancing police officers and halting the assault. The other payday members, using this opportunity, rush to the getaway van with the bags of stolen cash. Chains follows suit, spraying at the cops with his machine gun as he gets into the van.

"Drive!"

The driver quickly shifts into gear and floors it, speeding down the road as the van gets pelted with gunfire from all angles. Three patrol cars gave chase

"Woohoo! We made it! Were getting into the major leagues now!" Dallas shouts.

"Not yet! We got cops on our asses!" Chains shouts as he fires at the patrol cars. They swerved to avoid the gunfire, slowing them down and giving them a much needed gap.

Suddenly, the two front tires pop, and the van begins to swerve uncontrollably.

"Shit! Two tires hit!" The driver shouts. "Brace for impact!"

The van crashes into a poll and rolls a good 40 feet before slowing to a stop. Police quickly surround the van and set up a perimeter.

"Yes! We got them! We got the Payday crew!" One cop begins to celebrate as he approaches the van.

"Payday crew, you are under arres- WHAT?" The van was completely empty, not a person in sight. They couldn't have gotten out, cause he would've seen them. They weren't any open doors or windows anywhere. They… disappeared.

"Shit! They're gone!"

"What do you mean they're gone?!"

"They disappeared! Vanished into thin air!"

"Shit! Search the area! Find them! Now!"

==============

As Dallas regained consciousness, he felt a strange feeling. He felt the warm sun beaming down on them. He felt the breeze blow his fur. He felt… sand? Wait what? Surely they would be in prison right? As he opened his eyes, he saw the vast empty ocean in front of him, and paws? No that can't be right. He got up and into the ocean, and he jumped in shock.

"What the fuck? Im a Luxray? Did someone slip acid into my drink or something?"

"Can ya shut the fuck up ya fuckin wanker im tryin to sleep ya fuckin cunt" he heard call out to him. He turned his head to see an Armaldo. "Wait, Hoxton? Is that you?"

"Of course its me ya twat, who do you think it is?" He replied in an aggressive tone.

"Well, you look a bit, uhm…. blue." Dallas replied

"What the fuck have you been smoking?" Hoxton asked

"No! Im serious! Look into the water." Dallas said while pointing at the ocean.

Hoxton glanced into the water and gasped.

"Well fuck me sideways, im a Arnaldo!" He replied.

"See! I told you"

As they were talking, Dallas heard groaning behind him. He quickly turned and saw a Infernape slowly picking himself up. He helped him up, letting him rest on his shoulder as the monkey looks into the water, seeing his reflection. Suddenly, all looks of struggle immediately dissipates as a scowl grows across his face.

"Oh haha, you turn the black guy into a monkey. I see what your pulling god. I see you."

Dallas looked at the monke with a blank face.

"Let me guess, Chains?" Dallas said calmly.

"Yup, thats me, in all my monkeness."

They heard more groaning. They look to see a Mightyena pulling his face out of the sand.

"Wolf? Is that you?" Dallas asked the doggo.

"Yup, good ol me-" he pulled his head out and looked at the newly pokemonified crew. "Holy shit! You look different."

"Yeah, we got turned into bleedin pokemon creatures. I mean at least its better than rotting behind bars for 40 fuckin years" Hoxton replied. "How did we even get here in the first place?"

Suddenly a blinding light appeared in front of them, as if 400 flashbangs blasted them at once. They struggled to see, but they made out the figure of a creature. The creature hovered towards them, and the light got brighter as well. The creature started to speak.

"PAYDAY CREW, I CAN SEE YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, BUT I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING"

"Well ya got that right, but can ya turn off the cocksuckin highbeams for fucks sake? I think im about to go blind"

"OH SORRY"

The lights disappeared, revealing a white and gold quadrepedal creature hovering in front of them

"I LIKE TO USE IT FOR COOL FACTOR, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I MATTER AND IT GIVES ME A DRAMATIC ENTRANCE"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, but can you get to the part where you tell us where the fuck we are?" Chains replied.

The being cleared his mighty throat

"DURING YOUR CRASH, I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE, SO I TRANSPORTED YOU TO THE POKÉMON WORLD, SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD. A NEW LIFE WHERE YOU CAN LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIVES IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY, FREE OF CRIME AND VIOLENCE"

Dallas nodded.

"Sounds pretty neat. Hey wanna go rob shit?"

"WHAT-"

"Of fucking course! I've been dying to do another heist ever since I got here." Wolf replied.

"Hell yeah! Lets show these furry motherfuckers what the Payday crew can do!" Chains replied

"Thought ya never ask ya fuckin wanker! Lets go already, banks aint gonna rob itself" Hoxton replied.

"WAIT WHAT"

"Okay! That settles it. Thanks for bringing us here god! Hope you do well!"

"NO! THIS ISN'T HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE GAME!"

"Were gonna go commit crimes now. good day"

"GET BACK HERE NOW!"

"What was that? Im too far away! I can't hear you"

"ARCEUS DAMNIT!"

Payday Mystery Dungeon chapter 2

YapYap

Youngster
Pronouns
He
Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf, and Chains are going down the beach off of Treasure Town, the bright morning sun beaming down on them. They have been scheming robberies for the past two hours, but it's been very hard with Bain. They don't want to admit it, but they need Bain. The group is a mess currently, they are incredibly unorganized and can't figure out their first starting place. Rather than talking to each other normally, they are having a screaming match like insane people. Probably because they are. While the argument went on, Hoxton was starting to get a little annoyed that his peace was being broken.

"I say we rob a shop!" Chains shouted.

Hoxton looked at the two bickering pokemon, and he was unhappy to say the least. A scowl came across his face as the two "””professional robbers””” were having a screaming fit on a beach, in full earshot of the nearby town they were planning on robbing.

"No! We rob a bank!" Wof shouted back.

“WE NEED SUPPLIES! HOW ARE WE GOING TO COMMIT ROBBERIES WITHOUT SUPPLIES?” Chains yelled at the top of his lungs, stomping on the ground.

Hoxton clenched his fist, and got visibly red. He was about to snap on them fools.

“WE CAN PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES IF WE ROB THE BANK!” Wolf screamed back, clenching his fist.

The argument escalated both in volume and vulgarity.

“HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET THE SUPPLIES TO ROB THE BANK?!?! DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN BREAK OPEN A VAULT?!?!” Chains screamed while doing some weird hand motion.

Hoxton was on the verge of snapping. Steam started to imminate out of his ears like a locomotive.

“YES! BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAGICAL FUCKING APE!” Wolf screamed even louder.

“CAN YOU TWO WANKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!" Hoxton roared louder than a gunshot.

The two pokemon instantly stopped, and covered their ears. A slight ringing sound could be heard as the normally blue Armalldo looked at the two, redder than a Scizor. The two mighty heisters cowered at the sight of the ferocious mantis shrimp. He stood there for a couple seconds before calming down. He cleared his throat and spoke to them in a tone similarly to a mother disciplining their children.

“Can ya muppets please stop bickering like children? You all have been at it for 30 minutes!” it doesn't even matter what we rob first, we need Bain and a getaway driver before we do that, and we don’t have either. So unless they fall from the sky or something, I don't think we can rob anything anytime soon.”

……….

A godly figure that you probably know studies them and their bickering, listening to every word. He watches them from above like the chinese government watching a journalist in case he has to be dealt with. Instead of doing something important like deaing with rowdy colonies or beating the fuck out of Ultra Necrozma, he watches two random bank robbers bicker about where to rob. Upon hearing those words, he was immediately struck with an idea.

“ALRIGHT, FINE. THEY WANT TO ROB STUFF, THEN THEY CAN ROB STUFF” The god said in his deep, holy voice. He did some Arceus bullshitery and Bain and the getaway driver into pokemon, a Mudkip and a Laprus to be specific. Then he just dragged and dropped them into the pokemon world. “GOOD LUCK, HEISTERS”

………...

Back on the ground, the Payday crew sat on the sand, drawing plans into it. Dallas sat and stared at his branch before breaking it and throwing it into the ocean.

“AARRGGHH!” He shouted. “WERE FUCKING USELESS! WE CAN'T MAKE A PLAN FOR SHIT, WE CAN’T STRATEGIZE, WE DON’T EVEN HAVE ANY GUNS OR EQUIPMENT!” Dallas slumped onto the sand, grabbing a handful of it and slowly let it release. “Maybe… maybe we should give up on heisting”

The others heisters gasped, covering their mouths in shock. “G-Give up? We can’t! Are you some kind of pussy that can't commit a robbery without having daddy Bain shove information down your throat?” Chains mocked.

“Are you? We have been at this for hours! We would've been in a massive gunfight with the police right now if Bain was here.... If only he was here…” Dallas defended.

Suddenly, Bain and the Getaway Driver start to plummet from the sky, screaming their asses off like a child watching It for the first time. Wolf is the first to hear the high pitch screaming and looks up, noticing the two pokemon plummeting from the sky Gates to Infinity style. “Get to cover!” Wolf shouts.

Dallas picks up on the warning and gets out of the way, retreating into a nearby bush, and getting uncomfortably close to each other. Hoxton and Chains weren't so lucky.. or unlucky? The abnormally small Mudkip bonks off of Hoxtons head, while the Laprus crushes Chains as if a grand piano had fallen on him. A loud and painful crunch was heard from him. After a few seconds, Wolf and Dallas peeked out from their shrub, noticing the two new pokemon. Hoxton quickly recovers and looks down to see a Mudkip, no more than 8 inches tall, rubbing his boo boo spot.

“Who tha fuck are you” Hoxton asks.

The Mudkip looks up at him. He stared in confusion for a second before noticing the masks on the floor. He shakily pointed at it
“W-wait… That's the Payday gangs masks.” the Kip said in an adorable high pitch voice. “Wait, what happened to my voice?” He then turns to the sea and jumps back like a startled dog “AAH! IM A POKEMON!”

Hoxton just looked at him with a confused look. “Yes you are, kid. Now, how did you recognize our masks?” Hoxton asked.

The Mudkip looks at Hoxton, puzzled. “Wait… our?” He starts to put the pieces together. “HOXTON!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!” The Mudkip screamed.

“The same thing that happened to you. Now, who are you?” Hoxton asked in his calm voice.

“Bain… why?”

Hoxton snickers upon hearing the name. The snickering gradually turned into a giggle, then a full on laugh. He starts to roll on the floor, laughing his arse off.

"What's so funny? HEY! I'm talking to you" The smol mudkip demands, trying to act tough.

This caused Hoxton to laugh even harder. Once he was done, he looks at the pouty mudkip with tears in his eyes from all the laughing.

"I'm sorry, it's just… you really got the short end on the stick." Hoxton says, getting up and brushing some sand off of him

"Hey! Mudkip isn't that bad!" Bain defends, digging his feet into the sand.

"Yeah, but you sound like a squeaker." Hoxton says, wiping some tears off.

"I DON'T SOUND LIKE A-" Bain screams before stopping after hearing his own voice. "Shit, your right…"

A muffled voice called out to them. "Yeah, that's resolved, now can you GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF OF ME?!?"

The Lapras awoke upon hearing the shout. He looks around, glancing at all the human turned Pokemon around him. "What… where am I?"

Hoxton walked over to the oversized Laprus, and started to explain.

"Ya got turned into a Pokemon and thrown into a world inhabited by Pokemon. Also, ya crushed Chains."

"Oh, sorry" He paddled his way through the sand like a newborn sea turtle, and entered the ocean, revealing a traumatized Chains underneath. His eyes were almost bulging through his head, and he was breathing very rapidly.

He said nothing, he just shuddered. What he saw is something that will be engraved in his mind for the rest of time.

Dallas stared at the traumatized Chains, and then approached the Laprus, who is swimming gleefully in the cold ocean water.

"So, I take it that you're the getaway driver?" He asks.

The Lapras stops and looks at him.

"Yeah, I am" he says.

"So the gangs all here?" Dallas asks.

"Yup" Bain said, popping the P.

Dallas smirks as he looks around at the now complete Payday gang.

"Why don't we head into town and show these punks what a real criminal is?"

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
Hey, YapYap! Welcome to Thousand Roads! I had a spare moment, so I thought I'd read your first chapter.

This is a fun twist on the PMD isekai narrative! It's always fun to see someone try to make a change in the world only for it to turn out differently than they'd imagined. The timing of our band of criminals shouting their excitement to loot and rob the PMD world was pretty great. Though I have to imagine they won't get quite what they expected either ....

I do wish we spent a little more time learning about who each of them is before we're thrust into PMD world! Right now I don't know much about each of them except their names (and we didn't even learn some of them until after they transformed) and what species they are, so it's a little hard to keep them apart. I appreciate that Haxton has a distinct speaking style, but the rest of them blur together for me right now. Your dialogue tags are pretty spare--that could be an easy place to add some personality to each speaker. What kinds of mannerisms does each of them have when they're speaking?

While I'm on the subject of dialogue, I noticed you have a few dialogue formatting errors, which are a little distracting from your story. Sentences in quotes should end with periods too, just like a regular sentence. When the sentence continues into a dialogue tag (like he said), it ends with a comma instead and the first word of the dialogue tag isn't capitalized.
"Of course its me ya twat, who do you think it is?" He replied in an aggressive tone.

"Well, you look a bit, uhm…. blue." Dallas replied.
"Of course its me ya twat, who do you think it is?" he replied in an aggressive tone.

"Well, you look a bit, uhm…. blue," Dallas replied

(A more in-depth explanation here.) I highly recommend using Grammarly to check your pieces before you post! It's free and you can use it in-browser without downloading anything. It won't catch everything, but it can help you fix some mistakes you might've missed so you can give your readers the best possible experience. :)

A couple other housekeeping notes: I noticed you've got a threadmark for Chapter 2 but not Chapter 1. It's easier to navigate if you have threadmarks for both, and people like being able to quickly see a chapter's wordcount. (It's also helpful to add the chapter number in the thread, so folks can more easily see which chapter they're on.) You might also want to consider adding a summary so people know what to expect from your story and a rating (since you've got some pretty colorful language).

It's also probably worth knowing that it took me a while to realize that "a white and gold quadrepedal creature hovering in front of them" was Arceus. If they recognize other pokemon species, they should probably know who this is, right? I didn't see a reason to make a puzzle of it.

Anyway. I'm sure these guys are going to run into some trouble when they realize they don't have thumbs anymore! Lots of possibilities for mischief and hilarity there!

You'll probably enjoy the humor in some of the other fics hosted here, like Namo's Godslayer and Walrein's Touch My Tail, Dude! Hope you have fun on the forums.

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
Chapter 1 review reply

And in a few seconds, all the readers know these are not going to be your traditional crew of heroes... Well, I guess paydays one thing to name back robbers... I can only imagine the background conversation that got the crew to that point.

Though if they rolled forty feet you think the officers would be looking for smears on the road and bits of bodies. I doubt they were all seat belt safety first types of guys.

I'm surprised he isn't shocked to not be in the morgue honestly... and him noticing the sand first rather than freaking out over the fur surprised me. Hmm, I wondered if the "protags" were set in the 'mon verse because it's so barebones introduced, but the whole cast's awareness makes that a probable yes.

I love how they all immediately go into the "what have you been into" seriously I'm surprised it didn't devolve into the "and why aren't you sharing..." category.

Granted our cast is not the sharing type.

That's a lot of flashbangs I can only imagine the resultant headaches.

I love how they're like five seconds after dying in their bank heist they're like... hey... wanna rob banks... and then everyone gets into it. Though how they started the convo it made it look like they were inviting Arc along. Though I imagine HE'd make an interesting wing man 'mon... but only if equipped with a flying type plate.

Enter the first bandit group into 'mon canon... possibly... probably... I can see them inspiring others to commit crimes.

Chapter 2

Cough they will likely learn the horror of the klackeon if they do this. I would really really not recommend this but we'll see if shop keeper OP is a thing or not in this verse....

And how do they know there is a bank... or even a shop...

laughs at the muppet line... oh so fitting. so very fitting.

Arceus has had a bit of a change of heart it seems.... I'm hearing that line in the old Star Fox Peper voice...

But Lapras is only good for one type of terrain... and the town's landlocked...

Laughs so the gang is all here. I wish them luck but I don't expect much from them considering they are fighting non-stop and borderline incoherent at times.

I give the gang five minutes before a pidgy kicks their tails they are that disorganized.... That or the main villain uses them as their Ash verse Team Rocket Trio... but with more swearing.

Thanks for sharing this fic it was fun.

KS

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
Heya, was looking for some shorter stories to blind read tonight, and I saw this one. I know literally nothing about it beyond the title since... you kinda don't have any descriptive summary to work with. ^^;

But anyhow, let's see where this goes.

Chapter 1

"GO! GO! GO!" Chains shouts while firing his M249 Saw, holding down the advancing police officers and halting the assault. The other Payday members, using this opportunity, rush to the getaway van with the bags of stolen cash. Chains follows suit, spraying at the cops with his machine gun as he gets into the van.

"Drive!"

Wait, so is this a crossover with the Payday video game series? I'll admit I'm not exactly familiar with it, but the setup reminds me a lot of what it's supposed to involve.

The driver quickly shifts into gear and floors it, speeding down the road as the van gets pelted with gunfire from all angles. Three patrol cars gave chase.

"Woohoo! We made it! We're getting into the major leagues now!" Dallas shouts.

"Not yet! We got cops on our asses!" Chains shouts as he fires at the patrol cars. They swerved to avoid the gunfire, slowing them down and giving them a much needed gap.

Well that guy got a couple extra decades added to his prison sentence whenever he gets caught.

Suddenly, the two front tires pop, and the van begins to swerve uncontrollably.

"Shit! Two tires hit!" The driver shouts. "Brace for impact!"

The van crashes into a pole and rolls a good 40 feet before slowing to a stop. Police quickly surround the van and set up a perimeter.

"Yes! We got them! We got the Payday crew!" One cop begins to celebrate as he approaches the van.

Oh, so it is a Payday crossover.

"Payday crew, you are under arres- WHAT?" The van was completely empty, not a person in sight. They couldn't have gotten out, cause he would've seen them. They weren't any open doors or windows anywhere. They… disappeared.

"Shit! They're gone!"

"What do you mean they're gone?!"

"They disappeared! Vanished into thin air!"

"Shit! Search the area! Find them! Now!"

So did they isekai before, or after the van hit the pole at 60 miles an hour? :V

As Dallas regained consciousness, he felt a strange feeling. He felt the warm sun beaming down on them. He felt the breeze blow his fur. He felt… sand? Wait what? Surely they would be in prison right? As he opened his eyes, he saw the vast empty ocean in front of him, and paws? No that can't be right. He got up and into the ocean, and he jumped in shock.

"What the fuck? I'm a Luxray? Did someone slip acid into my drink or something?"

I'm surprised this guy knows what a Luxray is at all as a bank robber, but eh. I'm pretty sure this story's aiming for a pretty crack vibe anyways so I won't question it.

"Can ya shut the fuck up ya fuckin' wanker I'm tryin to sleep ya fuckin' cunt" he heard call out to him. He turned his head to see an Armaldo. "Wait, Hoxton? Is that you?"

Dallas: "Okay, seriously, would it have killed us to turn into magical cartoon animals with thumbs?" >_>;

"Of course it's me ya twat, who do you think it is?" He replied in an aggressive tone.

"Well, you look a bit, uhm…. blue." Dallas replied

"What the fuck have you been smoking?" Hoxton asked

Dallas: "No seriously, look down for two seconds."

"No! I'm serious! Look into the water." Dallas said while pointing at the ocean.

Hoxton glanced into the water and gasped.

"Well fuck me sideways, I'm a Armaldo!" He replied.

"See! I told you"

Sure is convenient that all these bank robbers are paying attention to children's media enough to reflexively identify all these Pokémon species. :V

As they were talking, Dallas heard groaning behind him. He quickly turned and saw an Infernape slowly picking himself up. He helped him up, letting him rest on his shoulder as the monkey looks into the water, seeing his reflection. Suddenly, all looks of struggle immediately dissipates as a scowl grows across his face.

"Oh haha, you turn the black guy into a monkey. I see what you're pulling, god. I see you."

Dallas: "Wait, you believe in god?"
Chains: "Who else would be cruel enough to pull a cosmic joke like this?" >.<
Hoxton: "Oi! At least you have thumbs right now!" >_>;

Dallas looked at the monkey with a blank face.

"Let me guess, Chains?" Dallas said calmly.

"Yup, thats me, in all my monkeyness."

They heard more groaning. They look to see a Mightyena pulling his face out of the sand.

"Wolf? Is that you?" Dallas asked the doggo.

Hoxton: "He's a hyena now."
Dallas: "Whatever, close enough!"

"Yup, good ol me-" he pulled his head out and looked at the newly pokemonified crew. "Holy shit! You look different."

"Yeah, we got turned into bleedin' pokemon creatures. I mean at least its better than rotting behind bars for 40 fuckin' years" Hoxton replied. "How did we even get here in the first place?"

confused-bird.gif

Suddenly a blinding light appeared in front of them, as if 400 flashbangs blasted them at once. They struggled to see, but they made out the figure of a creature. The creature hovered towards them, and the light got brighter as well. The creature started to speak.

"PAYDAY CREW, I CAN SEE YOU ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, BUT I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING"

... Or maybe we do, actually. :V

"Well ya got that right, but can ya turn off the cocksuckin' highbeams for fucks sake? I think im about to go blind"

"OH SORRY"

The lights disappeared, revealing a white and gold quadrupedal creature hovering in front of them

"I LIKE TO USE IT FOR COOL FACTOR, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I MATTER AND IT GIVES ME A DRAMATIC ENTRANCE."

Oh lordy. I see someone spiked Arceus' drink in this setting.
:fearfullaugh~1:

"Yeah yeah, whatever, but can you get to the part where you tell us where the fuck we are?" Chains replied.

The being cleared his mighty throat

"DURING YOUR CRASH, I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE, SO I TRANSPORTED YOU TO THE POKÉMON WORLD, SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD. A NEW LIFE WHERE YOU CAN LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIVES IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY, FREE OF CRIME AND VIOLENCE."

So... one that lasts all of about 5 minutes?
:loltias:

Dallas nodded.

"Sounds pretty neat. Hey wanna go rob shit?"

"WHAT-"

"Of fucking course! I've been dying to do another heist ever since I got here." Wolf replied.

Wolf: "I mean, not sure how we're gonna make that work when Chains is the only one with thumbs now, but..."
720106605982646283.png

"Hell yeah! Let's show these furry motherfuckers what the Payday crew can do!" Chains replied.

"Thought ya never ask ya fuckin' wanker! Let's go already, banks ain't gonna rob itself" Hoxton replied.

"WAIT WHAT-"

I see this brilliant plan of Arceus' is going swimmingly already. This is the part where you drop Judgement on them and try again if you don't feel like your world going to pot.

"Okay! That settles it. Thanks for bringing us here god! Hope you do well!"

"NO! THIS ISN'T HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO PLAY THE GAME!"

Dallas: "Well it is how you play Payday. Close enough, right?"
:gardeshrug:

Arceus: "NO IT'S NOT!"

"We're gonna go commit crimes now. good day"

"GET BACK HERE NOW!"

"What was that? Im too far away! I can't hear you"

"ARCEUS DAMNIT!"

IMO Arceus' line at the end might sound funnier as "ME DAMMIT!" or "DAMN ME!" since... yeah, swearing on yourself.

Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf, and Chains are going down the beach off of Treasure Town, the bright morning sun beaming down on them. They have been scheming robberies for the past two hours, but it's been very hard without Bain. They don't want to admit it, but they need Bain. The group is a mess currently, they are incredibly unorganized and can't figure out their first starting place. Rather than talking to each other normally, they are having a screaming match like a bunch of insane people. Probably because they are insane people. While the argument went on, Hoxton was starting to get a little annoyed that his peace was being broken.

I see Arceus' investment of time and effort is paying off already.

"I say we rob a shop!" Chains shouted.

Hoxton looked at the two bickering pokemon, and he was unhappy to say the least. A scowl came across his face as the two "””professional robbers””” were having a screaming fit on a beach, in full earshot of the nearby town they were planning on robbing.

Hoxton: "Boy it's sure a good thing that these furry villagers seem to be the most oblivious types ever." -_-;

"No! We rob a bank!" Wolf shouted back.

“WE NEED SUPPLIES! HOW ARE WE GOING TO COMMIT ROBBERIES WITHOUT SUPPLIES?!” Chains yelled at the top of his lungs, stomping on the ground.

Hoxton clenched his fist, and got visibly red. He was about to snap on them fools.

“WE CAN PAY FOR THE SUPPLIES IF WE ROB THE BANK!” Wolf screamed back, clenching his fist.

But then you need to get the supplies to survive the bank robbery, so it's a whole chicken and the egg problem.

The argument escalated both in volume and vulgarity.

“HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET THE SUPPLIES TO ROB THE BANK?!?! DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN BREAK OPEN A VAULT?!?!” Chains screamed while doing some weird hand motion.

Dallas: "You're a kung-fu monkey that can spit fire, so... yes?" >_>;

Hoxton was on the verge of snapping. Steam started to imminate out of his ears like a locomotive.

“YES! BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAGICAL FUCKING APE!” Wolf screamed even louder.

Oh, I called it. Got the replier wrong though.

“CAN YOU TWO WANKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!" Hoxton roared louder than a gunshot.

The two pokemon instantly stopped, and covered their ears. A slight ringing sound could be heard as the normally blue Armaldo looked at the two, redder than a Scizor. The two mighty heisters cowered at the sight of the ferocious mantis shrimp. He stood there for a couple seconds before calming down. He cleared his throat and spoke to them in a tone similarly to a mother disciplining their children.

Dallas: "... Hoxton, aren't you supposed to be some sort of sea bug right now? Is it remotely healthy for you to look like tha-"
Hoxton: "I DON'T CARE OKAY?!"

“Can ya muppets please stop bickering like children? You all have been at it for 30 minutes!” it doesn't even matter what we rob first, we need Bain and a getaway driver before we do that, and we don’t have either. So unless they fall from the sky or something, I don't think we can rob anything anytime soon.”

oreally.jpg

A godly figure that you probably know studies them and their bickering, listening to every word. He watches them from above like the chinese government watching a journalist in case he has to be dealt with. Instead of doing something important like dealing with rowdy colonies or beating the fuck out of Ultra Necrozma, he watches two random bank robbers bicker about where to rob. Upon hearing those words, he was immediately struck with an idea.

“ALRIGHT, FINE. THEY WANT TO ROB STUFF, THEN THEY CAN ROB STUFF” The god said in his deep, holy voice. He did some Arceus bullshitery and Bain and the getaway driver into pokemon, a Mudkip and a Lapras to be specific. Then he just dragged and dropped them into the pokemon world. “GOOD LUCK, HEISTERS”

... So just how bored was Arceus in all of this anyways to think this is a good idea? >:V

Back on the ground, the Payday crew sat on the sand, drawing plans into it. Dallas sat and stared at his branch before breaking it and throwing it into the ocean.

“AARRGGHH!” He shouted. “WE'RE FUCKING USELESS! WE CAN'T MAKE A PLAN FOR SHIT, WE CAN’T STRATEGIZE, WE DON’T EVEN HAVE ANY GUNS OR EQUIPMENT!” Dallas slumped onto the sand, grabbing a handful of it and slowly let it release. “Maybe… maybe we should give up on heisting.

Hoxton: "Dallas, we're superpowered cartoon animals right now-" >_>;
Dallas: "With no guns! At least we'd have guns if we got dumped into a Digimon story or something like that!"

The others heisters gasped, covering their mouths in shock. “G-Give up? We can’t! Are you some kind of pussy that can't commit a robbery without having daddy Bain shove information down your throat?” Chains mocked.

“Are you? We have been at this for hours! We would've been in a massive gunfight with the police right now if Bain was here.... If only he was here…” Dallas defended.

Suddenly, Bain and the Getaway Driver start to plummet from the sky, screaming their asses off like a child watching It for the first time. Wolf is the first to hear the high pitch screaming and looks up, noticing the two pokemon plummeting from the sky Gates to Infinity style. “Get to cover!” Wolf shouts.

Well, speak of the devil...

Dallas picks up on the warning and gets out of the way, retreating into a nearby bush, and getting uncomfortably close to each other. Hoxton and Chains weren't so lucky.. or unlucky? The abnormally small Mudkip bonks off of Hoxton's head, while the Lapras crushes Chain's as if a grand piano had fallen on him. A loud and painful crunch was heard from him. After a few seconds, Wolf and Dallas peeked out from their shrub, noticing the two new pokemon. Hoxton quickly recovers and looks down to see a Mudkip, no more than 8 inches tall, rubbing his boo boo spot.

Whelp, hope you all weren't planning on doing anything that involved using thumbs for a while. :V

“Who tha fuck are you?” Hoxton asks.

The Mudkip looks up at him. He stared in confusion for a second before noticing the masks on the floor. He shakily pointed at it
“W-wait… That's the Payday gang's masks.” the Kip said in an adorably high pitch voice. “Wait, what happened to my voice?” He then turns to the sea and jumps back like a startled dog “AAH! I'M A POKEMON!”

Hoxton just looked at him with a confused look. “Yes, you are, kid. Now, how did you recognize our masks?” Hoxton asked.

The Mudkip looks at Hoxton, puzzled. “Wait… our?” He starts to put the pieces together. “HOXTON!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!” The Mudkip screamed.

Hoxton: "We just dodged 40 years of prison and got turned into superpowered cartoon animals."
Dallas: "Without thumbs."
Wolf: "Well, technically Chains had thumbs, but I think the van (that is what that overgrown sea lizard is, right?) killed him when it fell on him."
Hoxton: "I think that's the driver, actually. Since if that thing was the van itself, I'd expect to see some injuries or something."

“The same thing that happened to you. Now, who are you?” Hoxton asked in his calm voice.

“Bain… why?”

Hoxton snickers upon hearing the name. The snickering gradually turned into a giggle, then a full on laugh. He starts to roll on the floor, laughing his arse off.

"What's so funny? HEY! I'm talking to you" The small mudkip demands, trying to act tough.

This caused Hoxton to laugh even harder. Once he was done, he looks at the pouty mudkip with tears in his eyes from all the laughing.

I see that Bain's days of being a respected team planner are dead and buried. :V

"I'm sorry, it's just… you really got the short end on the stick." Hoxton says, getting up and brushing some sand off of him

"Hey! Mudkip isn't that bad!" Bain defends, digging his feet into the sand.

"Yeah, but you sound like a squeaker." Hoxton says, wiping some tears off.

"I DON'T SOUND LIKE A-" Bain screams before stopping after hearing his own voice. "Shit, you're right…"

This does not bode well at all for Bain's motivation to plan out heists that actually work. ^^;

A muffled voice called out to them. "Yeah, that's resolved, now can you GET THIS FUCKING THING OFF OF ME?!?"

Dallas: "Oh thank god, Chains is still alive. So we do still have a set of thumbs to work with."

The Lapras awoke upon hearing the shout. He looks around, glancing at all the human turned Pokemon around him. "What… where am I?"

Hoxton walked over to the oversized Lapras, and started to explain.

"Ya got turned into a Pokemon and thrown into a world inhabited by Pokemon. Also, ya crushed Chains."

Chains: "CAN YOU ALL HURRY UP ALREADY?!"

"Oh, sorry" He paddled his way through the sand like a newborn sea turtle, and entered the ocean, revealing a traumatized Chains underneath. His eyes were almost bulging through his head, and he was breathing very rapidly.

He said nothing, he just shuddered. What he saw is something that will be engraved in his mind for the rest of time.

Uh... yeah, I take it that he got hit face-first by a very specific part of the Lapras.

Dallas stared at the traumatized Chains, and then approached the Laprus, who is swimming gleefully in the cold ocean water.

"So, I take it that you're the getaway driver?" He asks.

The Lapras stops and looks at him.

"Yeah, I am" he says.

Driver: "I sure hope you like pulling off seaside jobs, since I'm certainly not getting you all anywhere fast like this on land..."

Wolf: "Meh, no biggie. We just need to get you a new van."
Dallas: "Wolf, you realize that we just got dumped into a village made of twig buildings that look like cartoon animal heads, right? From where are we supposed to get a van?" >_>;

"So the gang's all here?" Dallas asks.

"Yup" Bain said, popping the P.

Dallas smirks as he looks around at the now complete Payday gang.

"Why don't we head into town and show these punks what a real criminal is?"

Alright, I dunno how seriously or not you intended to take this story since it more or less screams "crack fic churned out for a giggle", but from a basic technical level, there were a lot of things that could've been improved for basic punctuation and grammar. I also think that had you invested more effort into description, it'd have set the scene better and opened up doors for funny gags that are currently closed by the fic mostly being dialogue with very little setting in and around things.

I mean, the premise and all feels absurd in a good and chaotic way, though I feel that if you really want to make things shine, you should stop and take a moment to buff out the technical side of things of your story.

Happy writing @YapYap . Good luck to you if you continue this series.

Top Bottom