• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Null Forest Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"..." Vix waved a weak goodbye, but kept silent, going back to the Void Shadows. "...That would be... nice..."

Scrafty followed Raven fairly easily, Vix didn't even seem to care that he left. He gave Mellow a nod, confident, but a worried look was still present on his face. "She'll pull through, she always does. Right now she's just... processin' stuff. A lotta stuff. Give her a few days and she'll be right back to her usual self."

Hopefully...

"...I dunno if she wants me to be the one that spills her past to others, or if she wants to tell anyone at all. Sorry, if you were hopin' to hear somethin' from me."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Scrafty gave a small smile. "Aye, she'll be alright, you got my word." He looked over towards Vix again, or... where she was. She was probably still with the Void Shadows anyway. "She just needs time... Vix was never the kinda 'mon to stay down, not for long at at least."

He turned to Raven again, crossing his arms. "The last time I checked, comin' here takes a bit of a toll. You sure you're gonna be alright comin' back here again?" It probably looked odd for him to be so caring, given how ghostly and edgy he looked.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
"I'll manage. I'd at least want to try, before everyone goes to fight Maple. I know that she'll be likely to go with them.", the Shade answered in a soft voice. "After what happened, with the meeting, and then the moon... ...Well, it's nice when you have someone who understands."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Aye..." Scrafty muttered, looking away. "I know Vix is happy to have made a friend in you. So whatever you do up there, make sure you come back in one piece, alright?" he asked, grinning. "And try not to keep beatin' yourself up over that moon shit, it ain't your fault."

Scrafty's grin turned into a scowl, and his tail flicked irritably. "Goddamn whoever the hell is behind this. I'll beat the shit outta 'em when I get my hands on 'em."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Raven smiled slightly, and nodded. "I'll stay safe, and be more cautious. I won't let what happened keep me down either. I promise,", she assured him. "and if- when- I find out who is truly responsible for all of this, you will be the first ones to know."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Scrafty's grin returned, and his shadowy body flared up, excited. "Then it looks like we got somethin' to look forward too, haha!"

"You go on and get outta here, Rave. I don't wanna hold up your investigation any longer."
Scrafty nodded her off, even waving his tail as a goodbye. "Thank you, for checkin' up on us. It means a lot to Vix, even if she can't show it right now."

Of the varied cast the familiars turned out to be, Raven seemed like one with a shining heart. Hopefully, some of that would shine on Vix, and lead her outta this mess.

<><><><><><>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom