• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Marowak Dojo ~ Living Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen stared, slack-jawed for a few moments, and then jerked his head upward. "What do you mean, you told me so? When did you--Oh right. Well, er..." He turned back to Brisa. "I don't think he said anything all that helpful anyway. Just something about how what's making your Shadows worse is your own fear of it. That's all, so..."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Fear made the Shadows worse? Great. Fuckin' brilliant.

"Yeah, well, the notion that I'm a livin' danger to everyone around me and oughta be fuckin' lynched before it's too late is pretty fuckin' terrifyin'," she snapped. "Of course I'm scared, I couldn't live with myself if I did in one of my friends 'cause of this."

She looked from the Shadow's stern face to Owen's small, emotionally open one, and put her hackles back down.

"Sorry. Look, I'll... try and figure this out. And maybe you're the right guy to have around when I try'n go through that, I don't know. But I just can't do it right now. I'm not ready."

She looked back to the ominous charizard. "But I'll try'n take the advice, fella. If I can."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen shrank some when Brisa raised her voice, though he seemed to have enough mettle to not back down entirely. He nodded when Brisa relaxed. "Yeah. L-like I said, he's harsh, but I think he's just trying to help, in his own... Shadowy way. Maybe that means my subconscious side is also trying to help me, or something? Either that or the Machine misfired..."

The gigantic Charizard nodded slowly and evaporated.

"Guess he agrees with you," Owen said with a disarming grin. "Don't take it too hard. At your own, pace, right? I think we have some down time before we get sent on another mission, whatever that is. I don't think we really know where to look aside from just... trying to find Darkwhite again." He brought his bag over his back again, ready to leave with Brisa. "I could use the downtime."

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo