• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Second Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[
My first impression is that would turn out *very badly* if the Mafia still happens to have a Bus Driver around.
]]
[[...Fair point. I don't think it's very likely at this point that they have a bus driver, but just in case they do, yeeeah, probably better not risk giving them a guaranteed bonus kill. Damn.]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"...There only being three Mafia..." Alexander hummed this out, but then looked toward Namco. "...You don't suppose that one is some kind of Jester, do you?" He shook his head, then continued to drift. "There being only four Mafia at all would explain why we've been having so much trouble finding them--there is simply a tiny number to begin with. A smaller target is harder to hit. Still, I do not think that changes very much between our lot. We do still need to take someone out today and be smart about it... But..." His brow furrowed. "It sounds to me like while some of our Town pool has been slightly solidified, our Mafia pool has expanded beyond three. And, of course, the null pile continues to stagnate.

"Our most uncertain reads are from Nefari, Braixen--actually a Zoroark--and potentially Mewtwo. But there is already caution against Mewtwo, Nefari feels like little more than a cautionary hypothetical, and Braixen's circumstances are... unique. There is also Namco. But. I do not know how seriously we are considering that one as today's option, if at all." Alexander paused, raising his left head. "And lastly, Cold Fusion is entirely null to me, but I do feel the need to mention him regardless. We still do not have a known role. Mrm.

"If I could narrow it down further--with all the doubts in mind, and the odd behavior this day... It doesn't add up to me. Until I'm convinced otherwise... the Braixen earns my suspicions." He pointed, eyes narrowed. "...They had all of yesterday to make some kind of claim or hint. To come through today with something that overlaps so strangely with what we know now... Right when doubts surged about Mewtwo, and yet it seemed we were coming ahead of ourselves. Could this doctor claim have been an effort to pin Mewtwo incontrovertibly? ...I nearly fell for it."

He sighed. "It seems we have other options. But I do not know which is best. I'm going against my policy here and taking a vote now. There is a chance that all of our choices amount to a high chance of striking Mafia anyway. Perhaps that's all of them, if the numbers are so narrow. But sitting idly by will do us nothing. It's time for discussion."

Vote: Braixen/Zoroark

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
Wes growled in frustration. “We won’t get anywhere by scattering our votes all over the place. Someone here wants us to do exactly that!”

He turned away from them all with a huff. Dammit, he’d thought today would have been straightforward, and yet nobody could agree for two second. “I’m keeping my vote on that Mewtwo. The rest of you need to get it together.”

[[Not a fan of the fact that everyone is voting for someone different. That’s EXACTLY what the Mafia wants, people! I’m still very set on Mewtwo, I highly doubt the Nefari theory holds any water, and Braixen is much too vague for us to throw all of our votes at right now.

(Can you confirm for us that you chose your power on Night 0?)

Yep I chose my power on N0.]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Everything about this is vague, human," Alexander growled. "Apparently nobody with actual information is able to come forward. We can only tie together our actions through what everyone else claimed to do. And so far, Mewtwo is... yes, there were some suspicious activities, but the immediate strike against Mewtwo, followed by Braixen riding that with a call as if to nail things down... Why now? I do not understand. Having a hidden doctor all this time could have led to yet another Overdose if unchecked."

[[

Additionally, correct me if I'm wrong, but official votes are currently between Mewtwo and Braixen and not really spread out, right? Everyone else sussing Namco and so on are more a "Yes, this is weird" but not actually casting a vote.

...Except for Namco voting for Wes, but. You know. That one's a rogue card.

]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Fusion, wanting to ease his rage, tuned everything out for a good while. A bit longer than planned, but boy did it... hardly help. Whatever, that was fine, some calm was better than no calm.

"My powers simply aren't working. I'm trying to get even a bit of my power back... but nothing works," the frost demon groaned, crossing his arms. "I just feel so weak, I couldn't even shut up that Lugia if I wanted to."

He paced back and forth, or floated, rather. "I was thinking, maybe, if I was hit with whatever magic or ki or whatever the hell is exclusive to this place that makes up the powers granted to all of you, I could possibly use the excess of those powers to as a baseline to alter my own ki to match, hopefully bypassing the block this place has on my powers," he hummed, rubbing his chin. "Even then, I doubt I could take and alter enough energy to bring all of my abilities back... so I'd go for one of the basics."

"My race, as well as being naturally powerful physically, are powerful psychics. I could easily create an impenetrable barrier around one person to halt their actions for... lets say a night. Or, I could..." Fusion paused for a moment, then another moment, then snapped. "Right! I have minor healing abilities I could use! Funny how many healers we have, right? Almost as funny as all the dead innocents that could have been healed instead of killed." Fusion winced, gripping his arms tightly as a morbid look fell over him.

"Which is to say, it's not fucking funny at all."

[[@One of Elyvorg's posts that asked me this that I also forgot to quote and am too lazy to quote

Yep, I have another situational role, or one with a prerequisite. It's called "Greater Evolution" because that's all these frost demons do, aside from being space tyrants. If I get targeted twice, then I'll be able to pick either Roleblocker or Healer. Literally no one has targeted me so like... I'm basically Vanilla Town until then. If I get murdered, tho, I don't think it'll proc... unless I got shot and healed? I'll have to ask Negrek about that.

This is also the second game where I've had this "Needs to be Targeted" kinda role, but last time it was just Bulletproof.]]

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Gods, I can almost hear that prideful prince now... ranting about how many blondes there are," Fusion sighed, a bit more relaxed. "Man, he would hate it here. He's already second fiddle to a tall idiot, the last thing he'd want would be to powerless here, or on the same level as anything else here."

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
"Everything about this is vague, human," Alexander growled. "Apparently nobody with actual information is able to come forward. We can only tie together our actions through what everyone else claimed to do. And so far, Mewtwo is... yes, there were some suspicious activities, but the immediate strike against Mewtwo, followed by Braixen riding that with a call as if to nail things down... Why now? I do not understand. Having a hidden doctor all this time could have led to yet another Overdose if unchecked."

“Don’t get me wrong, that fox is suspicious to me, too,” Wes said. “But I think Mewtwo is the bigger threat here. It’s highly possible that both of them are Mafia, but I won’t be changing my vote simply because of an untimely role claim. The Braixen hasn’t had much time to show their power, and I can’t fault them for wanting to keep it hidden at first.”

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
“In fact...pulling attention away from Mewtwo only makes me more suspicious of you, Alexander.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh yeah, I'm not gonna forget anyone taking the heat off of my white-and-purple lookalike. Unless it's a genuinely good point and not a 'what-if' statement," Fusion said, giving the three headed dragon a soft glare. "Funny quote or not, I'm not letting Mewtwo or anyone backing him slide that easily."

"You're damn lucky I can't... stop you from doing things... or heal you." Having only those two powers potentially at his disposal made Fusion's intimidation factor cut right in half, he could feel it. "What... is your power, Alexander?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Why are you putting suspicion on me when Tefiren was the one to point this out? To not be so hasty, to not fall for a possible Mafia ploy?" Alexander shook his head, exasperated. "As I mentioned during my claim, I strengthened you because I was suspicious of--and frankly ready to vote for--Mewtwo, the other possible doctor. But the recent events have changed that. I do not think the early doctor claims are suspect, because they would have had the most to risk as Mafia by doing so. You and Mewtwo were the first. Then came Braixen and... now Fusion, muddying the waters further."

"What... is your power, Alexander?"

Alexander stared for a long, long time at Fusion. Then, he silently threw a recording of a few minutes ago at his face.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Fusion caught the recording and listened, then remembering that he already knew Alex's power. "Oh, right... Hm..."

"For a moment, I thought that maybe you using your ability on me would allow me to bypass prerequisite... and frankly I still kind of do," Fusion hummed. Behind his mask was an almost excited grin. "Under normal circumstances, I'd be happy to experiment this... but this might not even work in the first place, and the last thing we need is a wasted role..."

The frost demon sighed, then shrugged. "Feel free to try it on me if you feel no one else is in need of your power, but don't make me sway how you use it."

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
The frost demon sighed, then shrugged. "Feel free to try it on me if you feel no one else is in need of your power, but don't make me sway how you use it."

Alexander nodded. "I was thinking the same thing, if it means proving my innocence," he said. "...Unfortunately, if I am consulting the planes correctly, or making a guess, my power will not Strengthen you until your power is properly awakened. But if I target you anyway--I have no restrictions on who I target, regardless of their power--then if what you said about your role is correct, you will at least know you were targeted. If there is enough reason to assume you are Town... then fine.

"I only fear that I will now be blocked by announcing this action. But if that is the case... we have more than enough Doctors to potentially prevent the kill, don't we? Because if I am blocked or interfered with, then that would be one fewer person elsewhere that was blocked. Our numbers are thinning. Mafia may be running low on reliable targets with all the doctors present. None of our options are ideal at the moment." He smirked. "But then, that means the same for Mafia, under these circumstances."

He looked to the rest. "What do you think? I do not know what else I can strengthen tonight."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hehe... I'd ask for a healer to target me as well so I could just have a power to work with, but uh..." Fusion looked over at the remains of past players, still not sure just how many were overhealed to death. "Yeah, no, I don't want to risk that. I can easily wait for tomorrow night, or never. Dying is usually fun, but I've never experienced what I assume would be my body becoming so full of life energy that it explodes from the inside out."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Now this was an interesting morning to catch up to.

I'm going to second Yellow here and say that throwing our votes all over the place isn't a very good idea. Since we can't be sure how many mafia are left (3, 4, or—if we're really unlucky—5). If it's 5 (and god I hope not), the game is currently in EoL, meaning that one misplaced vote will lose us the game. Right now, our safest option would be to hone in on the Doctors, with all these potential healing roles strewn around the place (Mewtwo, Wes, Braixen...? and now, Cold Fusion), I'm like 90% sure that there is a Mafia doctor in the game. Most likely a vanilla Doctor, which narrows the selection down to Braixen...? and Mewtwo (unless Braixen's...? has a caveat to it, but Espy's claim makes me think it's standard).

Both are pretty sus to me, but of the two, I'm a bit more leery of Mewtwo based on his performance during EoD on D3 (and Dave's subsequent elimination could be seen as the Mafia hitting the panic button, though it may be just as likely that the Mafia went after Dave to make Mewtwo look more guilty, which would point to his innocence) but Braixen's...? sudden claim at SoD doesn't reflect very well on him, especially because of the overdose discussion on D3 and subsequent sussing of Wes.

I'm not going to vote just yet, but those are my current observations and concerns.]]

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
Wes, please confirm this, but as I understand it, you had to choose whether to be a doctor or firefighter on Night 0, and then you'd only get to start using it on Night 2. Right?
[[Was reading back over the messages analyzing the Mafia!Nefari theory aaaand—I done goofed. I was informed of my roles on N0, but did not need to choose which one until N2. I think I misunderstood what you were asking originally—my bad!]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
Tefiren stopped pacing in circles and approached the funny-arm Human - the only Human left, he realised - and stared at the ground in front of him.

"I..." He winced. "I was wrong about you," he said. "And about the thunder cat."

He sighed, wishing he could find some way to make this exciting, but he couldn't. It was just hard, and yet he needed to do it if he wanted to win. "It's definitely not you now. You're the only one it's definitely not. And I can't win this game on my own. So I... I need you to listen to me."

He raised his head a little, staring somewhere at the Human's chest. "I was wrong about the thunder cat, but not... it's not because my thinking was wrong. All of it, everything I said, made sense. I'm clever. I can figure things out. That's not why I was wrong."

He took a deep breath. (Why was this so hard? Why did he have to be in the kind of game that made him need to do this?)

"I was wrong because I didn't listen to Miya-- to the other Human, the one with the stick. She figured out that the fun Human got caught by the Arsonist, right away. But I didn't listen to her. I thought it was the Mafia who got him. I was sure it was the Mafia. Because I was sure of that, everything I said about the thunder cat being a Mafia made sense. If I'd known it was the Arsonist, I'd never have thought any of that about her, and I'd have gone after the big white bird yesterday instead, and--"

and we both wouldn't have lost someone important

He shook his leaves down, finally looking up at somewhere near the Human's face. "But listen. I was wrong, because of that. But I'm still clever. I can still figure this out. With what everyone's told us about their tricks, we can figure this out. So, listen..."

[[

(oh man, I never realised in a million years that any mafia game would get Tefiren to confront and learn the concept of admitting his mistakes, this is wild)

Here follows my big galaxy brain logicpost! I meant to post it a bit earlier but got tired, so here it is now, I guess. Very decidedly not explained in Tefirenspeech because I absolutely need people to understand my thinking here. Directed at Wes in-RP mostly for some fun RP but also partly because Wes is the only person I completely trust right now. Still, I want everyone to read this and try to follow along; it should help out the whole town in trying to figure this thing out.

I know I was wrong before in my logic about about Chappie, but like Tefiren says, that's because I was working from a misguided premise of what happened to Lexx. There shouldn't be any misguided premises here; all of this is based off people's roleclaims and who people have voted for in the past. This is the best thing I can think of to try and solve this game and salvage this disaster, because I don't like our chances if we just start guessing one-by-one.

Like, seriously, bookmark this post. If I die in the night, which I feel is getting pretty likely for me at this point--]] (a sudden shiver ran over Tefiren from absolutely definitely nowhere at all) [[--then the rest of you can still use the logic I'm going to present here to try and continue to solve this without me.

Okay, so.

These first bits of logic are about our doctors and Nefari, so first I want to establish that I don't believe we have any reason to think any of them are lying about their roleclaims. If they are mafia, they are mafia with those roles.

(Oh geez, I also wrote this all up before Fusion's roleclaim, uhhhhh. I don't even know what to make of that one. I think, if he's mafia, it's probably just a lie??? Whatever, when I say "doctors", he's not included for the sake of this.)

Logic #1: Only one of the three doctors can be mafia.

That one's fairly self-explanatory. If the mafia had two doctors, they could just overdose whoever they liked every night. That'd be a bit too broken.

I also believe there's a small chance none of the doctors are mafia at all. Three doctors sounds like a lot, but remember that in Negrek's setup, it's technically not quite three, because Wes is technically only half a doctor, in that he might not have chosen that. Less than half, because he couldn't use his power on the first two nights. Two-and-a-bit doctors, in a game this size, with overdose to balance it out and give it a downside? I can see it, maybe. Not necessarily very likely, but I don't think it's impossible.

Logic #2: If Nefari is mafia, Wes and Mewtwo are not.

The mafia wouldn't have two potential-firefighters while the town has none, so it can't be both Nefari and Wes. And Nefari was gunning really hard to lynch Mewtwo yesterday evening, so I highly doubt it can be both Nefari and Mewtwo.

Now to move onto some of today's roleclaimers. Altair and Alexander's roleclaims are pretty interesting, because they're both rather obscure roles that I barely knew and definitely wasn't expecting to see in this game - and they're both roles that revolve around the idea of actions being impeded in some way. Altair can check if that happened to someone's action, while Alexander can ensure that someone's action is not impeded.

Because of how neatly they complement each other, it feels like these two roles together both came from the same mind. Which is to say, they either both came from Negrek when Negrek was deciding on this game's role setup and are therefore the truth, or they came from mafia!Alexander, Mafia!Altair and their other scummates when they were collectively coming up with fakeclaims to plan to make. It seems extremely likely to me that this is either the truth for both of them, or a lie that they're both in on. So!

Logic #3: Alexander and Altair are very likely either BOTH innocent, or BOTH mafia.

Alexander and Altair, each of you listen to this. If you're innocent, you should trust each other, at least a fair amount.

This logic of mine isn't definite - it's possible that one of the two just happened to come up with a fakeclaim that coincidentally fit well with the other's actual role - but that feels like it'd be a very big coincidence with how obscure these two roles are. I know Alexander claimed second and could have improvised his to match Altair's? But he said he'd been hinting at the nature of his role this whole time, so if his is a fakeclaim, it would have been planned since before Altair's claim. I still need to go back through Alexander's posts to see those hints again for myself, but for now I think I buy that he'd had this claim planned all along, innocent or not.

(Or I suppose it's possible that one or both of these two might just genuinely have those roles as mafiosi. Strengthener sure sounds like a way to get a strongman kill, but then... why wasn't everyone killed by a huge chasm in the ground? Is it one-shot? Would a mafia who actually has that power go and claim it instead of making up something else that makes them look less like a mafia superweapon? And meanwhile, Checker seems barely useful for mafia, even less so than it is for town.)

Then, assuming Alexander and Altair are telling us the truth about their roles (and are therefore most likely both innocent)... think about what it'd mean for the setup of this game, to have those two roles in it. This is apparently a game that really wants to revolve around roleblockers and rolestoppers, and giving town ways around that. Sure, we're pretty certain there's been a mafia roleblocker hiding somewhere from the start (someone got in Jesse's way on N0), but... that's only one person's role that Alexander and Altair's powers would be any use against. And, yeah, their powers could also help us with Nefari's rolestopping - but if Nefari is on our side, is that necessary? If Nefari's on our side and might not even become a rolestopper at all, do we really need two town roles to be about this?

It feels to me like including a town Checker and Strengthener in the game implies that the mafia probably has more than one ability to impede people's actions. Like maybe they have their own rolestopper - or at least, that they could have a rolestopper, if they so chose. So!

Logic #4: If Alexander and Altair are innocent, Nefari is significantly more likely to be mafia.

And the reverse applies, too; if Alexander and Altair are lying about their roles and we don't actually have a Checker and a Strengthener in the game, Nefari is looking a lot more likely to be innocent.

(Oh geez, I have also not taken into account Fusion's semi-roleblocker claim here, but also I don't know if we have any reason to be sure that claim is true, so.)

Then there's Kyros's roleclaim, which frustratingly doesn't connect to anything else. It could be the truth, but it also feels like a completely safe fakeclaim for the mafia to make - good excuse for why you didn't claim until now, unfalsifiable until death, and discourages people from lynching you. So I just don't know. There's not much I can figure out logic-wise from Kyros based on his roleclaim. (And yeah, I'm not sure what to make of Fusion's, either, because what do you meeeaaan four potential doctors aaaa.)

However! There is one thing about Kyros and Fusion that connects them. Kyros voted for Fusion on the day we lynched Lance, and seemed fairly interested in potentially getting a bandwagon going on it. That didn't actually happen in the end, but it potentially could have done. I think that'd have been a very risky play for Kyros to do if he was mafia and so was Fusion. Therefore...

Logic #5: Kyros and Fusion BOTH being mafia is very unlikely.

And also, during that day's voting, Alexander expressed interest in potentially switching his vote from Lance to Fusion as well if other people agreed. Simply talking about it is less of a risk of getting Fusion lynched than actually voting for him, but that still seems like a risky move for him if he and Fusion are scummates. So, also...

Logic #5b: Alexander and Fusion BOTH being mafia is somewhat unlikely.

So those are all the logic-combinations I can come up with for now, based on the information we have. With these, and with my assumption (god I hope I'm right) that there's only three mafiosi left, we can make some theories as to the potential composition of the mafia team.

Let's start with Alexander and Altair, because them being so conveniently paired together like that helps narrow things down. So let's take Logic #3, and choose, for the sake of argument, the option where they're both mafia. Who'd be the final one? Probably not Nefari; see #4. Probably not Fusion; see #5b. And... look guys I just really don't think it's Wes at all, okay, I guess I'll throw him on the end there but I don't really want to.

Possible Mafia Composition A:
Alexander; Altair; Kyros/Braixen/Mewtwo/(Wes)

So that's one possibility, albeit with some uncertainty on the final member.

Now, how about if we take Logic #3 and choose the other option, where Alexander and Altair are both innocent? That makes Nefari look a lot guiltier, so let's put her in there; see #4. Then, if it's Nefari, it can't be Wes or Mewtwo; see #2 - so the mafia doctor must be Braixen, if there's a mafia doctor at all. The other two possible suspects (except me, but I know it's not me, guys, trust me) that Nefari doesn't rule out are Kyros and Fusion - but wait, it can't be both of those, because of #5. So Braixen must be a mafia doctor in this instance, to even be able to fill out all three slots.

Possible Mafia Composition B:
Nefari; Braixen; Kyros/Fusion

These are the only two possible mafia compositions, you guys. Yes, there's a small amount of uncertainty and room for unlikely coincidences or strange past voting choices that'd make my logic not hold, but these two possibilities I'm presenting are by far the most likely.

I really believe it this time. I don't think I'm running this off of any mistaken assumptions about the facts like I was with Chappie. (But of course, if you see any holes in my logic, please point them out to me. And also, if there's anything you don't understand about what I'm saying here, please ask.)

We're too close to losing to be able to afford to just guess. We need to lynch someone who we both think is pretty likely to be mafia because we can barely afford to mislynch, and who might also give us information as to which of these possibilities we're on, so that we can figure out the rest.

(And, yeah, all of this is predicated on me not even being a potential candidate for mafia, obviously, because I did all this thinking from my perspective where I know it's not me. I'm assuming you all trust me enough that you're at least reasonably willing to write me off as not a very likely suspect. For what it's worth, even if you did consider lynching me today, I don't think that'd give you any information at all as to which possibility we're on, because my role doesn't link to anybody else's, and the only person here I once tried unsuccessfully to get lynched was the person I now very vocally trust, so I don't think my voting history tells you anything either.)

So, I was going to suggest lynching Nefari today, since I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of her. See, I think I'm getting a good enough feeling from Alexander and Altair collectively that I want to believe at least one of them isn't mafia, and if one isn't then neither should be, and we're on Composition B, and it's Nefari. Buuuut also that feels a bit unfair to do that when DawningWinds isn't here today to defend themselves. And also this idea is apparently still wildly controversial to the entire rest of the town, so :/

My other proposal, then, is we lynch Braixen. If we're wrong and he flips innocent, at least we get information. We know we can't be on B, because that one has to contain Braixen, so we're definitely on A, so we can get to lynching Alexander and Altair next and maybe salvage things. Meanwhile, if Braixen flips mafia, we could still be on either possibility - but at least we didn't mislynch, and the mafia's lost their doctor so they can't overdose anyone and get two kills, and then tomorrow we can get back to figuring out which composition we're on (maybe by actually looking at Nefari this time, please, guys?).

Though, honestly, I'm not entirely sure what the best approach is. I'm very not familiar with how to handle these endgame scenarios where things are getting scarily close to mislynch-and-lose.

So, because all of this thinking I've done here is pointless if I'm the only one who makes a decision based on it - thoughts, everyone?

]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[Was reading back over the messages analyzing the Mafia!Nefari theory aaaand—I done goofed. I was informed of my roles on N0, but did not need to choose which one until N2. I think I misunderstood what you were asking originally—my bad!]]
[[Huhhhh. But could you, in theory, have made your choice on Night 0, if you'd wanted to?

Because Dave very definitely did that on Night 0. That's the "something" he did that "couldn't exactly 'not work'" that he told Jesse about on Day 1. It has to be.]]

Top Bottom