• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon lisia drabble tr thingy collection (3 out of 9 complete)

lisianthus

『教えてよ、まだ知らかい話』
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. altaria
it is almost 2 am here and i am getting up at 8:30. pain pain pain.

here are three fics for my bingo! the thrid is in japanese but i promise i will add an english translation if neccessary as soon as needed/possible/etc. and translations for japanese parts in the other ones as well.

thank you! formatting will be fixed and notes will be added tomorrow i promise.

prompts: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/fourth-anniversary-drabble-bingo.1421/post-64924

MakeupWalking Around the CityHow Everyone First Met
Meeting the Other's FamilySwabluDazzling and Dizzying
WingullPrideShopping For Clothes

Last edited:

lisianthus

『教えてよ、まだ知らかい話』
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. altaria
Shopping For Clothes:

Beolsae-chan is Eunsong (Winona)'s nickname for Lucia. Beolsae is 'hummigbird' in Ilseongo (Korean), and -chan is a familliar suffix in Hiyorigo (Japanese). This takes place around the time of my main fic.

translations are provided with hovertext! honyaku

'I wanna do something...'

Lisia said that to... nobody in particular, really. She was at Winona's gym, ready for what was supposed to be a 'girls day out', but...

Annoyingly enough, Winona had adult things to take care of.

She was apologetic about it, and of course, Lisia wasn't mad. She understood it pretty well, as work had the tendency to wreck her own schedule, too.

But still...

It kind of sucked.

'Beolsae-chan, after this next challenger is defeated, I'll close up for the day. Mata, gomennasai.'

'Kinishinaide!' Lisia waved off her friend's apology. She had her phone, after all, so she could bide her time until then.

For one thing, the two actually hadn't made plans on what they were going to do. It was par for the course, really, as whenever they hung out, Wallace always was the one who planned things out, but...

Today, it was just Lisia and Winona.

〜☆〜

The two had decided to go to Mauville City together. It wasn't too far from Fortree City, after all, and there was a lot to do there.

Most of all, Lisia wanted to go shopping for clothes with Winona! It seemed like just about the quintessential thing to do, even if it was a bit cliche.

'So Eunsong... would you say you have a style, exactly?' Lisia inquired to her friend, who was walking a little ahead of her.

'Not particularly, no. I like clothes I can move around in, I suppose.'

'Can I take you to a place that's a bit different? It's the kind of stuff I wear on my days off when I'm going out! ...Except today, I guess, buuuut...'

Lisia was wearing sporty clothing, which was pretty unusual for her. She was expecting to do something a bit more active with Winona, like going flying, but... if she had known the day was going to turn out to be like how it was, she would have picked something a bit... more fitting?

Lisia had more of a penchant for frilly and gothic clothing rather than sports jackets and sweatpants, basically, and Winona was just about the opposite.

'As long as you don't *make me* walk out with anything, sure.'

'Aww, but that's half of the fun in doing this!' Lisia laughed good-naturedly.

Lisia figured that in the worst-case scenario, if Winona really didn't want what Lisia inevitably bought her, she would just end up receiving it instead. So it was basically a win no matter what!

The two walked for a little longer, with Lisia leading the way to the shop. She just about knew her way there by heart.

'Here we are...!'

Winona looked up at the name of the store, which was written on a sign above the entrance.

'<Tsuu za muun ando bakku>? Beolsae-chan, sore, douiu imi darouka?' Winona was very confused. She couldn't make heads or tails of what was written.

'Isshugo de kaitara, <to the moon and back> nano!'

'Ah. It feels a little needlessly complicated, to not just write it in Unovan...' Winona said, a bit exasperatedly.

'It's for stylistic purposes... but I guess you're right, thinking about it!' Lisia said.

'Anyways anyways!! Let's head inside!'

〜☆〜

The shop was intricately decorated, with a lot of... fancy-looking things.

Winona guessed that a lot of them were quite expensive. Especially, especially the clothes...

Not that any of them really appealed to her, exactly.

There were too many frills and laces and pastel colors... not enough bomber jackets.

Winona made herself a mental note to take her princesslike apprentice thrifting sometime.

That would be fun.

'Eunsong-chan, kore miteeeeee~!' Lisia excitedly called for her friend, while holding up two identical-seeming black dresses.

They weren't... *overly* frilly, and they were certainly tasteful, despite their obviously extravagant flair.

Eunsong didn't... dislike them, exactly. They were honestly kind of cute...

'You're buying two?' Eunsong asked.

Eunsong thought that was... more than a little unnecessary.

'Uh, yeah? Do you not like it...?' Lisia asked, seemingly pretty confused.

'I do, I'm just trying to figure out why you're buying tw-oh.' Eunsong suddenly left her sentence half-unfinished.

'One of those... is for me, isn't it.' she said slowly, as if she was trying to convince herself before actually saying it.

'Pinpooon~ correct, correct! Kattemo ii no? I want to match with Eunsong sometime! We'd freak Mikuri out, I bet!'

'That would be fun. Both of those things.' Winona smiled.

Lisia headed over to the person at the register, who seemed more than a little surprised to be talking to a famous person.

If Lisia was lucky, it seemed like she would walk out with a discount or two, or so Winona half-jokingly thought.

〜☆〜

'Uhh, so... apparently, they were doing a special buy-one-get-one-free deal??' Lisia said to Winona as they were walking to Mauville's train station.

'You seem strangely... conflicted about that.' Winona couldn't understand why that was, for the life of her.

'They said it only was for those two dresses specifically.' Lisia confessed.

'Welcome to stardom, beolsae-chan. I think they want you to come back again.'

'Oh, really...? That'd be fun!!'

The two continued their idle chatter as they rode the not-very-crowded train back to Fortree.

They were going to go flying later, and Winona knew exactly the place to look for a nice bomber jacket for her second-in-command.

Last edited:

lisianthus

『教えてよ、まだ知らかい話』
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. altaria
how everyone first met

Mikuri is Lucia's nickname for Wallace.

This takes place about 12 years before my main fic.

translations are provided with hovertext! honyaku

It was a brisk November evening.

Lisia couldn't contain her excitement—her favorite person, her Mikuri! was starring in a play!

It was the first play she was ever going to see, in all of her five years on the big, green Earth.

And it was all the way in Lilycove City! Lisia had only been there a few times, so her evening was bound to be a very fun one!

Mama... itsu Mikuri-chan, mi ni ikuno?'' Lisia asked her mother, Astraea.

Mou chotto mattene!'' Astraea answered. She seemed excited, too.

Lisia couldn't wait!

〜☆〜

Wallace stared out at the empty seats facing the stage of the Lilycove Theatre. Soon enough, they would be filled up.

And then he would have to perform in front of *all* of them.

God, there were going to be a lot of people...

'Can I really do this...?'

'Why wouldn't you be able to?' a voice called from behind him.

Wallace thought he was alone on the stage. He slowly turned around as the voice started to speak again.

'You've easily worked the hardest out of anyone performing here. I've been watching you all this time, you know. Every rehearsal, everything.'

The voice belonged to a girl about his age, fourteen, or maybe fifteen. Her hair was long and silver, and she was wearing all black.

'Y-you've been watching me? Isn't that, a little... you know, a little strange? Why were you watching me?' he nervously stammered.

It was pretty clear that Wallace was quite nervous.

The girl gestured to her clothing.

'Because I've been helping as a stage technician. I've been up on the rafters with the lights.'

Right. A stage technician...

'Oh... thank you for helping..., uh...'

'Winona.'

She motioned to shake Wallace's hand, but thought better of it and gave a slight bow instead. He looked too clammy and nervous, she thought.

'I'm Wallace. It's nice to meet you.' he said, returning the bow.

'Like I was saying. You really don't have any reason to worry. I've seen you perform. Even if a lot of people are going to show up, you're still playing the same part, and you do it very well.'

'I guess you're right...' Wallace was considering Winona's words. They didn't take away his anxiety completely, but... they certainly reassured him.

'Wallace! We need you for costuming!' a voice called from backstage.

'Ah, I gotta go... I'll see you later?' he said to his newfound friend.

'I'm sure I'll see you once it's over. Good luck.'

〜☆〜

According to her mom, Lisia knew that the play Mikuri was in was a silly one—one about an elf who went on a journey to a big city in Unova with his Delibird.

Lisia liked Christmas! She also liked Delibirds! And she liked Mikuri even more than Delibirds and Christmas combined, so she made sure to stay in rapt attention through all of the play, even during the boring parts.

It was right around the end of the play, and Lisia noticed someone who looked *suspiciously* like Santa up on stage.

'MAMA, IS THAT REALLY SANTA!?' Lisia exclaimed much too loudly.

Astraea just about died of embarrassment—at least Wallace knew that Lisia was paying attention, she figured.

'Let's keep on watching to find out, okay? But we need to whisper from now on...'

'Okay!' Lisia whispered back, thankfully mirroring her mother's volume level.

Luckily for Astraea, the play came to an end without any more outbursts from her very energetic child.

'I wanna see Mikuri, mama...'

'Ooh, good idea! Let's sneak backstage!'

Astraea figured that it would probably be fine. If anyone gave her a hard time about it, she could just pretend that she was Wallace's mother... even though she looked much too young to even be Lisia's mother as it was. It would be fine! Probably! After all, she was just about raising him at this point, anyways! So it would definitely be fine!

Hopefully.

Astraea scooped her child up, and headed backstage to congratulate her little brother on a job very well done.

Once Lisia caught sight of Wallace, she kicked free of her mother's grasp almost instantly, and jumped straight into his arms.

She was like a heat-seeking missile...

'Mikuri did AMAZING!'

'Really?! Aww, thank you Lucia-chan... I'm very happy you came to watch!!' Wallace seemed very happy compared to earlier in the day, when Astraea saw him last.

'We're both proud of you! I want to see the movie this is based on, sometime!' Astraea said to Wallace.

'That'd be grand! This coming Christmastime, then!'

〜☆〜

As Astraea and Wallace chatted at length, Lisia waddled around backstage, saying hello to just about everyone there.

But she was looking for someone in particular...

Santa!

'Santa, is that really you...?' Lisia tapped the red-clad person on the arm.

The figure turned and just stared at her.

'If you're Santa, you know who I am, right...?' Lisia tried to talk to the possible-Santa again.

'Sorry, ojou-chan, but I'm not Santa. The real Santa couldn't make it to the play today, so they had me fill in at the last second.' the person replied.

'Oh...' Lisia seemed like she was quite dejected.

But suddenly, a certain someone appeared to make things all better.

'There you are!' Wallace picked her up off of the ground.

'God, we were looking for... ages, hime-chan...' Astraea added, a little out of breath.

The Santa-costumed person seemed very surprised.

'How do you have a daughter already.'

'S-SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER...' Wallace was shocked that someone would somehow assume that.

Once he recovered, he started to explain again.

'This is my big sister, Astraea, and her daughter, Lisia. I live with them!'

'Nice to meet you, then. I'm Winona. I was supposed to help with the lights and such, but they needed someone to play Santa, so I decided to help.'

'So you ARE Santa!?'

'No...'

‘Will you be my friend, anyways?!’

‘I think that I want to be friends with you and Wallace both. How does that sound?’

‘YAY!! Let's be friends forever, Winona!’

‘Forever, huh…?’

〜☆〜

Last edited:

lisianthus

『教えてよ、まだ知らかい話』
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. altaria
this is 567 characters. english will be provided if necessary. dizzying and dazzling:

キラキラピカピカ

〜dear diary〜

「ちょっと、メッセージを書きたい。最近、《もっと明るくなりたいね》とか《一体どうで明るくなれるか、知りたい!》を考えているね。ずっとずっと考えて。。。5分前、すっごくいいアイデアが来た!

あたしは、〈キラキラ〉と呼ばれたら。。。キラキラになれるね?みんなの目には!だからファンのみんなにこれを書いてる〜!」

「あたし、天羽リシアは色々な名前と呼ばれている。

テレビの人はあたしを「世界中に人気止まれないアイドル」と呼ぶ。なんか、褒めすぎるね?!

インタネットのファンたちはあたしを「ふわキラガール」と呼ぶ。特にあれは恥ずかしと思うけど。

アストレイア、あたしのお母さんがあたしを「ヒメちゃん」と呼ぶ。可愛いですね?

ミクリちゃんがあたしを「ルチア」と呼ぶ。ミクリだけがあたしをあれで呼べる。大切な名前なんだ!

でも。。。。前の言ったのは全部、いいと思うんだけど、なんか。。。

あたしを説明する時、正しい形容詞を使ってくださいね!あの新しい形容詞は。。。「キラキラ」だ!

可愛いよね〜?あたし、世界中のどこでも光っていたい!

アイドルになるのが本当に大変なのよ。。でも、世界で一番ステキでキラキラの仕事と思う!

だから、大変でも、キラキラになるために、ずっとアイドルになるなんて全然止めないわ!

これからもよろしく~☆」

Top Bottom