• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[INNOCENTS WIN] First Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
I couldn't tell you why my skill is a bit different. Maybe to try and make things a bit more balanced/fair? That's up to 4 people out of 14 protected on a single night. And that's including the 3-4 mafia members, so their chances of hitting a protected person are quite a bit higher.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Tanuki - Still very mixed feelings on him, but considering Non was the person most gunning for him... I dunno.

[[

"I did find that particularly odd," Diyem agreed with the voice, frowning. "However, it could also be a matter of..." He flipped through the pages. "Bussing. Trying to distance two mafia members away from one another. There's no real telling."

It kind of gives me pause that jack-of-all-trades is not on Negrek's list of roles

"According to some words I've been hearing, the listed roles are only some of what are known. A majority. Some roles were unlisted, aside from just the custom ones." Diyem shook his head. "That list shouldn't be relied upon as gospel. There are others. I'm beginning to doubt we have masons or lovers at all, for example, the way things are listed out."

I was going to argue a mafia backup that can back up originally innocent roles is very unlikely

"Hmm, then I misphrased. I meant a mafia backup could back up, for example, the mafia roleblocker if they were killed.

"In any case," Diyem said, frowning. "I apologize for my relative silence. Now that I am effectively confirmed innocent, I suspect my days are numbered. I'm feeling bold. Give me a moment to gather my thoughts, and I would like to state my opinions on everyone currently present based on my notes. It is... mostly in agreement, but there are a few things that do still bother me."

]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[

Diyem cleared his throat. "Right." He looked to them all, starting with Lauchs. "Considering he was targeted by the mafia early--for reasons I still do not quite understand--and the person who had performed the switch was innocent... I do not see any reason to believe that he is guilty until investigated further. The only way this could have worked is if they knew the switch would happen... and the logistics behind that is something I can't quite make out. I don't see it being possible. I am personally classifying Lauchs as innocent.

"Next, Dave. At first, his innocence was seen as circumstantial. We now have a custom role claim. However, it has me leery all the same, perhaps because I was told that a strange, custom role was indicated in the last game as well... though that was under pressure. This one seems much more understandable. Still... I see no solid evidence that Dave is innocent. I am classifying Dave as neutral.

"...Desper." Diyem looked like he was trying to hold back a cramp. "I do not know your strategy. I do not understand what it is that you do or why you do it, or what sort of attempt you have at trying to save the town. As you recall, many others have difficulty understanding you, even beyond the accent. Your claims were odd and your understanding of your own power just as odd. You have said yourself that you could do strange strategies when mafia just to throw everyone off, and that has me... nervous. I have you listed as neutral as well.

"Nip... For similar reasons as Dave, I do not know where you stand. Your claim to be bulletproof is also contested by Lauchs, in a sense... whom we can be more confident is innocent. Perhaps if we do not vote for you..." He gripped his mallet a little tighter, "I can investigate your power myself and prove your innocence that way... Assuming I survive the night.

"Jen... It is the same problem. My strongest memories were of the initial and rather frequent voting toward me. After that happened, you've gone relatively quiet, and I don't know what information to go by. Neutral as well.

"Tefiren... I categorize similarly to Dave. I see no proof for you being mafia, your behavior lines up, and there is little I have to be suspicious of beyond the fact that we have no solid proof. You, too, are neutral.

"And then the cat..." Diyem looked at Espurr. "...Anybody who harms her will face my wrath."

]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[["See? Even the messy Human thinks everything I said about the stupid Human being one of Them made sense. All of it made sense. That Human was just so stupid that she made herself look like one of Them when she wasn't, even though that's the opposite of what you're supposed to do in this game!"]]

Tefiren, that wasn't even Dav-- never mind.

[[He froze as it suddenly sunk in what the messy Human had been saying before all that. (Or the only thing he'd been saying at all. Whatever. It didn't matter.) "You... you can... talk to...?" He tried to frown, to put on a puzzled face - that was stupid, wasn't it? "Why would you do that, when...?"]]

Tefiren, you were literally yelling at a dead person earlier this morning.

[["But... they answer you? One of them did, at least? Not... not Chibi. Well, of course not. He must have better things to be doing, new games to be playing that aren't this one."

What was he talking about? That wasn't how this worked. That wasn't how anything worked. Once someone lost the game, they just...

Unless...

Tefiren suddenly darted away from the group - they didn't matter, this game was boring anyway - towards the place they'd looked for Chibi two mornings ago. The shallow scrape that must have just been some kind of diversion had already flattened away into nothing to the point that he wouldn't have even known he was in the right place. Except, that small scattering of yellow feathers - signs that Chibi wasn't just a normal Pikachu, proof he should have been full of tricks, should have been good at this game - were still there on the formless ground.

But... nothing else. And the white-haired Human, the one who'd made such an unnecessarily dramatic show about losing, the one the messy Human had spoken to today - at the end of his big pointless spectacle, he'd just... vanished, as well.

That wasn't how it worked.

They'd just vanished. Which meant, they weren't...]]

...Dead, you mean, Tefiren? Are we finally getting you to the point of consciously acknowledging that death is a thing?

[[That messy Human, he had a trick to talk to the people who'd vanished - only vanished, nothing else, nothing that meant they'd really lost the game at all. If that Human had that trick, if a trick like that was possible, then surely Tefiren could figure out how to do it, too. He had so many different tricks, unlike the rest of these idiots here; he was so good at thinking up new ones, the best, cleverest ones. Surely he could do that trick, too, somehow - no, not just that trick, something better, something that let him do more than just talk to vanished people. That on its own was no use at all, really, was it?

Tefiren stared wildly at the empty, formless world around him, wishing he had a better idea of how to get started with this. He had to be able to figure out how to do this, surely. He could figure out how to do anything with his tricks. Why had this one never occurred to him to even try before?]]

Hey, Tefiren?

This isn't really about Chibi, is it. You only knew him for a day.

[[Tefiren ignored all the things that didn't matter and broke into a run, spreading his wings to take off into the air. He flew in large, wide circles, high above the group, so high that the rest of them all looked as small as Wurmple down there. They didn't matter. This was just him, and he would figure this out.

Flying was when he did all of his best tricks. So obviously this one, this new trick he was going to figure out, would work best while flying, too. It only made sense that way.]]

Why's that, Tefiren? Oh, let me guess - because Forsira can fly, too?

[["Sira!?" Tefiren faltered in his flight so suddenly he almost fell out of the sky, flapping his wings frantically to stay airborne. "What do you know about her!?"]]

Ah, there we go. He's finally stopped pretending I don't exist.

[["What did you do to her!?" Tefiren demanded at the voice that had been following him this whole time. "Did you make her vanish, before I came here? Are you one of Them?"]]

Alas, no. As much as Dave's author - or whatever he might like to call her, probably something much less flattering than that - might think that'd make a good story, and as much as I kind of agree with her about that, that's not the story I've been writing here.

...Not that it's ever even been Them in this game at all.

[["That's exactly what one of Them would say! Why should I believe you!? It's always Them!"]]

Because you just figured it out yourself. People in this game only vanish. Maybe they're still alive, somewhere - honestly I'm not entirely sure how this works, either. But Them? They kill people, Tefiren. Maybe you're better off in this game than you were back home. Dave survived his last game and is still here, even though he lost it. Maybe in this world you can never die, and you'll just get to play games like this forever and ever. Dave might hate it, but... isn't that actually exactly the kind of thing you'd want, really?

[["Shut up! You don't know anything about me!"]]

...I kind of know everything about you, actually.

[["No, you don't! Because I want to see Sira again! The game was fun when she was around! Sira appreciated my tricks! She knew how clever and unpredictable I am! She knows that I'm the best at this, unlike any of the other people here! Unlike you!"]]

...Look, I'd snark again about how you really clearly aren't the best at this game - and I like how you've actually totally been noticing me saying that all along, by the way - but to be fair, at least some of that has been on me, too.

[[Tefiren ignored the voice talking about irrelevant things. "What did you do with Sira!?"]]

I didn't. At least... not directly? All I did was get the chance to let you take part in this game, and I went for it. Because I thought you'd enjoy it. But I could only let in one person, so Forsira couldn't come.

I... may have had a slight inkling that she might disappear on you shortly before you arrived here, but I wasn't the one who disappeared her. And hey, I figured you wouldn't even mind, because you'd be too busy having fun with your new game to care.

[["Then you don't know anything about me! Of course I care about Sira being gone! Why would you think I wouldn't!?"]]

...Haha. Look at you, talking about how much you care about her like it's obvious. Like it's just as obvious as everything else that's obvious to you.

Had you ever told her that, before you came here? Let's see... I'm pretty sure that right now you'd be roughly at the end of "Doubting", so... No. You haven't told her at all, yet.

Actually, do you ever tell her that, directly? I don't think you do. Man, it's been so long since I even read--

[["What are you talking about!?"]]

Don't worry about it! Not worrying about things is what you're best at!

Anyway, let me rephrase what I said earlier. I knew you'd miss Forsira beneath it all, but I figured that you'd do what you usually do with problems you can't handle and simply avoid thinking about it at all. And you did! For three and a half days, you acted like she didn't even exist!

...Though, to be fair, that is kinda short-lived by your usual standards. Huh. Maybe it'd have lasted longer if this game had actually gone well for you and you'd been having more fun, but still.

[["Whatever! Stop talking and just give her back! Put me back in my game, with her!"]]

I can't. As far as I can tell, the only way that can happen is once this game ends - and even then, I'm not sure about it. Dave's still here, after all. But it's the only chance you've got.

[["So if I just get this over with and win this stupid, boring game already, I'll be back in my game, with Sira again?"]]

Maybe. Hopefully.

Is that seriously what you want, though? If you stayed here, you could play games forever - actual games, with no real life-or-death stakes at all. But in your own life, even if Forsira is there, you know what the stakes are.

[["Shut up! It doesn't matter! I'm the best at every game! None of Them can catch me, no matter what they try! And they won't catch Sira either, not if I'm there!"]]

...You really would rather risk your life with her, for her, than stay here where you're safe and can play real games for eternity but won't ever see her again, huh.

[["Of course I would!"]]

You just admitted it. You all but admitted that you'd d--

[["No, I didn't! I didn't admit anything because I'm not risking anything! How many times to I have to tell you I'm the best at my game!?"

With a furious flap of his wings, Tefiren descended from the part of the sky where he'd been having the argument with that stupid voice (as if it wasn't going to follow him down anyway) and landed on the ground among the others again with a whoosh of air.

"Let's end this stupid game already by getting rid of the black weasel"]] (Nip) [["and then the small brown Human tomorrow if that doesn't work. Easy. Boring. Then I can go back to the better game."

His wing leaves were shaking, just a little. But that only made sense. He'd just been flying for a long time, after all.

]]

...There's no point me trying to warn him what the title of his story is. He already knows it deep down, anyway.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
He gripped his mallet a little tighter, "I can investigate your power myself and prove your innocence that way... Assuming I survive the night.
[[Nip gave Diyem a toothy smirk and flashed his claws with all the smug, fake overconfidence he could muster. "I'd like to see you try. If there's one thing you can trust me on, it's that I'm a survivor. I won't fall easily."
"Let's end this stupid game already by getting rid of the black weasel"]] (Nip) [["and then the small brown Human tomorrow if that doesn't work. Easy. Boring. Then I can go back to the better game."
All of his fake bravado, however, came crashing down when the archopy landed next to the group and called him out in an accusatory manner. He whriled around to face him, his face twisted into a snarl. "You're accusing me, now? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. Maybe I gave you too much credit."
]]

Don't mind him. This is 100% just rp flavoring. I've already made my case and at this point, I don't think there's anything else I can say to change anyone's minds.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Shut up! It doesn't matter! I'm the best at every game!
[["Y'think this's some kinda game, bird-brain?" Desper spat. "Life'n death ain't no game."]]

Can I please tell him? If not, can someone else do the honors? Preferably someone he doesn't trust so he can argue with them.
and that has me... nervous. I have you listed as neutral as well.
[[Desper thumped his paws along his opposite arms. "Well, can't say I blame y'fer 'spectin' me, but I do hope you'll leave me livin' 'f only'n th'hopes I'll keep on guardin'."]]

Diyem, he's telling you he can see why you suspect him, but hopefully you'll let him be for now for the sake of his role.
N1 - qva, tracked to no one
[["Can't make heads 'r tails o' this'n," Desper mumbled, rubbing his chin. "If that switchin' went on 'fore you went trackin', you'd'a seen Chibi's night'nstead. If'n y'sta'ted y'r trackin' 'fore then, you'd've tracked Leeks to Chibi." He shook his head 'fore a leer pulled across his eyes. "Yo'r claims're like some guttersnipes in regal. Just don't add up."]]

He believes this is suspicious because if you tracked Lauch, you should have seen something. Whether it's Lauchs being switched over to Chibi, although assuming it would show that sounds like a stretch to me, or you tracked Chibi instead of Lauchs, the odds of you tracking nothing nowhere are low. Either the switch wouldn't have pinged on your tracker, or Chibi got roleblocked that early in the game. Wait, I think cowboy forgot we already know Ntairow got blocked.

As for the last bit, a guttersnipe is a poor kid growing up on the streets. One wearing "regal" or fine clothes wouldn't "add up" (make sense). I feel like that one was easy enough to parse. Why'd I translate it? Why am I doing any of this? I just want to go home, but my parents would kick me out if they found out I wasn't taking this seriously. "Oh, your uncle's given you such a good opportunity" bullshit. It's a fucking unpaid internship. I could make more from a patreon.

"I can investigate your power myself and prove your innocence that way... Assuming I survive the night.
[["Well, if that ain't a good idea, I don't know what is."]]

You're not making a good case for the idea, then.

[[Desper leered at the voice in the sky, but looked back to Diyem. "T'morrow, you c'n use it on Red Light risk free. 'F'e's lyin', he's dead, 'n' that's another o' them down. 'F'e's honest, well," Desper shrugged. "No harm t'y'r arm."

His gaze went between Teifren and Jen. "I'on't trust Jen'nymore'n I could toss 'er. Votin' Nip when we c'n s'easily clear'm's nothin' but foolhardy. 'Course, he could be th'last roleblocker'n stop Scales, but I'on't got much reason t'disbelieve'm quite yet."]]

He likes your plan, Diyem. "Red Light" is apparently a nickname for Nip because... sneasel, ruby, you know. It's like a red light. Don't worry about it. It's a reasonable way to clear Nip or get rid of a Mafia. Instead, he wants to vote Jen tonight because of the many holes in her story.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
[[All of his fake bravado, however, came crashing down when the archopy landed next to the group and called him out in an accusatory manner. He whriled around to face him, his face twisted into a snarl. "You're accusing me, now? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one. Maybe I gave you too much credit."
]]
[[Tefiren glanced at the black weasel, surprised. The weasel had been giving him credit before? Could have fooled him.

He looked away again, staring frustratedly at nothing in particular. "It's not even smart to say this. I was being smart, yesterday, even though the stupid Human somehow wasn't even one of Th--" He broke off. No, not Them, not in this game. "One of the maff... mafia?" (What did that word even mean, anyway?)

"But this time it's just boring. Everyone else has a good reason for not being a mafia, except you and the small brown Human. So it's one of you. Or both. That's not smart, that's just obvious."]]

Man it sure is weird to have Tefiren finally actually using that word. Also, he's not admitting it, but he's actually kind of flattered that Nip seemed to genuinely have him pegged as one of the smarter ones. Re-inflates that ego of his just a little.

Forsira's barely-concealed idolisation of him really spoiled him, huh.

[["Shut up about her!"]]

Yes, yes, I know.

It also occurs to me - and Tefiren would usually be having a lot to say about this except for the fact that he's kind of just stopped caring now - that if qva is a bulletproof who learns who shot her, then man, DawningWinds's swap messed up even more than we already thought. We'd have had no deaths two days in a row and a confirmed mafia on day 2! I could have backed up qva's claim with my inspection result, even!

Doesn't that make you even a little bit more mad at the professor, Tefiren?

[["Hmph."]]

[["Y'think this's some kinda game, bird-brain?" Desper spat. "Life'n death ain't no game."]]

Can I please tell him? If not, can someone else do the honors? Preferably someone he doesn't trust so he can argue with them.

Honestly, I really don't think there's any need. He's perfectly aware of it now, after what just happened - but you're never going to get him to directly admit it to himself. He just can't cope with the thought at all. Trying to force it would be more cruel than anything, really.

...He's not even responding to me saying this, or to what Desper said. Of course he isn't.

He believes this is suspicious because if you tracked Lauch, you should have seen something. Whether it's Lauchs being switched over to Chibi, although assuming it would show that sounds like a stretch to me, or you tracked Chibi instead of Lauchs, the odds of you tracking nothing nowhere are low. Either the switch wouldn't have pinged on your tracker, or Chibi got roleblocked that early in the game. Wait, I think cowboy forgot we already know Ntairow got blocked.

Hmm, I suppose it's possible that inforoles don't actually get swapped and that's why Equitia didn't see anything. (qva's role cannot target anyone; if Equitia really was tracking her, they would have indeed seen her do nothing.) That'd also mean I actually did inspect qva, and Espeon really did watch Chibi and... nope, never mind, because in that case Espeon should have seen Chibi's killer and we know that it wasn't DawningWinds.

So no, actually, inforoles evidently do get their targets swapped, and this is still suspicious.

[[Desper leered at the voice in the sky, but looked back to Diyem. "T'morrow, you c'n use it on Red Light risk free. 'F'e's lyin', he's dead, 'n' that's another o' them down. 'F'e's honest, well," Desper shrugged. "No harm t'y'r arm."

His gaze went between Teifren and Jen. "I'on't trust Jen'nymore'n I could toss 'er. Votin' Nip when we c'n s'easily clear'm's nothin' but foolhardy. 'Course, he could be th'last roleblocker'n stop Scales, but I'on't got much reason t'disbelieve'm quite yet."]]

He likes your plan, Diyem. "Red Light" is apparently a nickname for Nip because... sneasel, ruby, you know. It's like a red light. Don't worry about it. It's a reasonable way to clear Nip or get rid of a Mafia. Instead, he wants to vote Jen tonight because of the many holes in her story.

[["Why should we even wait? The fiery one can't do anything tonight. We'd have to wait a whole extra day - no, two days - to be done with this if it really is the weasel and you want to prove it like this. There's no point in waiting that long. This boring game should just end already."]]

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
[["Why should we even wait? The fiery one can't do anything tonight. We'd have to wait a whole extra day - no, two days - to be done with this if it really is the weasel and you want to prove it like this. There's no point in waiting that long. This boring game should just end already."]]

[["Life ain't nuttin' to ya, is it?" Desper grumbled. "We ain't got no reason t'spect'im, an' we c'n clear'm w'thout anyun innocent dyin'."]]

There's not much evidence against Nip right now, besides the double roleclaim, which we can just verify tomorrow. Meanwhile, Jen has massive holes in her story that don't make any sense.

Honestly, I really don't think there's any need. He's perfectly aware of it now, after what just happened - but you're never going to get him to directly admit it to himself. He just can't cope with the thought at all. Trying to force it would be more cruel than anything, really.

No, I want to tell Desper this is a game. Hopefully it fucks with him.

[[Desper glared at the sky like it'd stolen 'is hoss. "People're dyin'n you call this a game? What kinda sick sonvabitch are you?" he balked.]]

I stopped caring about morality when nepotism forced me to work for free. And also dammit I forgot he can hear me.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
No, I want to tell Desper this is a game. Hopefully it fucks with him.

Oh, heh, I had it backwards. Well, maybe we can kind of achieve both at once? Kind of.

[["Life ain't nuttin' to ya, is it?" Desper grumbled. "We ain't got no reason t'spect'im, an' we c'n clear'm w'thout anyun innocent dyin'."]]
[[Tefiren rounded on the Raichu all of a sudden. "No-one even d--!" He shook his head like there was an itch on one of his crest leaves. "There aren't even any stakes in this game! Everyone who's lost doesn't really lose, because they just vanish! Maybe they reappear in another game like this one, like the messy Human did! Maybe they even just go home! It doesn't matter what we do the weasel, whether he's a mafia or not!

"And even if you actually cared about people just vanishing, well, if we try what you want to do, the mafia will be able to vanish two more people anyway before the fiery one can even confirm anything with the weasel. So maybe you're only pretending to care because you want to stay here forever. Maybe you don't have anyone better to be with even if you did go home."]]

I know nothing about Desper's backstory other than what I've been able to glean through his cowboy-ese here, but I'm kind of hoping Tefiren hit a sore spot there.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
Maybe you don't have anyone better to be with even if you did go home.
Oh shit you—

[[Smoking iron burned through Tefiren's crest, one more for each of his wings. The shots rang out and echoed slowly into silence. As the sound faded, his steady paw started to shake. "No." He dropped the spent 'munitions and pulled replacements from his belt. "I do not have anyun to go back to." He put his iron back in its holster. "Not anymore."

His eyes trailed the ground. The paw that held his gun held tight to the brim of his hat, transferring its shake. "'F this's just a game to you, then I ain't got no qualms sendin' you back home. Life ain't worth losin', an' I want anyun who thinks it is outta my sight. If no one else agrees, I'll do the deed m'self."]]

...He doesn't appreciate what you said there. He's decided to vote Tefiren because... he's mad at him, and he's willing to kill you if no one else agrees.

[[Desper kept shaking, yet stood firmly still. A bottle appeared in his left and he turned to head back into his tavern of a home.]]

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
(fucking yikes, Desper.)

[[Tefiren yelped in shock and pain as the Raichu tore through his leaves with a thunderous noise in a way he'd never known a Raichu could do - not even touching him, not even using electricity. He stood there for a moment, frozen, breathing rapidly, staring at the holes he could see in his wing leaves and knowing there was one like that in his crest leaves, too.

This... this wasn't supposed to happen. This game wasn't supposed to have stakes; nothing was supposed to hurt, not even like if it was just a battle. If he'd known, he'd have seen it coming, dodged it like he always dodged everything, but this game wasn't supposed to be this way.

All of a sudden, without even thinking about it, Tefiren darted back into his tree, hiding himself among the boughs. The trees branches and leaves grew thicker, denser, concealing him from view entirely.

"I'm still not voting for him!" he yelled out so that everyone could hear him, wishing his voice wasn't wavering like it was. "He might be stupid and playing it wrong, but that doesn't make him any more mafia than before! Not that it even matters anyway, but I'm still going to win this game, because I don't lose at anything!"]]

Now look who's talking out of a hiding place, Tefiren.

[["Shut up!"]]

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[[

"We need a plan," Diyem said flatly. "The mafia are likely down to one or two members left. My personal guess is one on their lonesome, but that may not be the case. My two primary suspects right now are Nip and Jen. Nip claims to be bulletproof. Jen claims to be a tracker." He glanced at Jen. The migraine, it seemed, was still not going away. "Everyone else, I am uncertain of. Desper could be our only doctor. Dave, speaking to those we've lost. And Tefiren, the most engimatic power of them all...

"How are we going to use our powers tonight to not only protect ourselves from the mafia, but also expose who is lying?" He looked to the sky. "Time is short. Is my power useful any longer? I cannot do anything tonight. If I survive the night, I can make one more shot at somebody. Perhaps confirm Nip. But for me to do that, I would need to be protected by Desper. Perhaps, then, Espurr can watch Desper if someone tries to kill him instead. And then, Jen can track somebody not on the confirmed innocents list and see if they line up.

"But if I am no longer useful, then perhaps Desper's protection would be best left to someone else. Someone not bulletproof, but useful..."

Diyem hummed, arms crossed. "Of course, if we eliminate the right person today, we can be over with this madness potentially for good... assuming there is only one remaining."

]]

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
uhh

okay, so it doesn't look like he's coming out.
for a bit.

What do I do? I mean, can I just fuck off? My friend's got some fucking great turnip prices right now.

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
What do I do? I mean, can I just fuck off? My friend's got some fucking great turnip prices right now.
OBJECTION

It is Sunday! They shouldn't have turnip prices! You're just making an excuse to sneak out of here.

Wait...
I forgot Time Zones exist. Carry on.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
If I make a decision for him, can I get fired? I hope so. I'm gonna vote Jen for him and hope my boss fires me. Also, she's by far the most suspicious. Why is anyone voting for Nip?

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
I guess Nip got double roleclaimed, which is suspicious, but we know for a fact Jen lied. Also, Desper just chugged, like an entire handle at once. I haven't seen someone pull off something like that since college. He was a lot bigger than Desper, though. How do pokémon work? Can they get alcohol poisoning? I'm good to go if he dies, right?

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
Fwiw, I assumed that qva was bulletproof before I claimed my role. So I knew there was a chance I'd get counterclaimed, but I knew it was the truth so I did it anyway. Not that you have any reason to believe this since it's after the fact 8P. Believe what you want at this point, I'm going to bed.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
He’s swearing about zangoose now. A lot. He’s taking breaks from chugging a bottle of scotch to shout about a zangoose. He’s on his eighth bottle. He seems fine.

Top Bottom