• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[INNOCENTS WIN] First Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
mmm... i think between windskull/persephone/nonanalogue there is probably at least one wolf? this feels reasonable to me, i don’t know what the best one to pile on is

Sike Saner

fundead
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. glalie
What do you (and Sike) think about the fact SparklingEspeon wanted to be killed to get out of the game? Would a mafia player in that position not first discuss wanting to get out of the game with their teammates, rather than just going and screwing them over like this?

I think SparklingEspeon could have conceivably brought it up with them, and they might have ultimately been cool with it despite the chance that it'd be the minority faction willingly giving up one of their own. Just because the mafia's scum in-game doesn't mean they have to be when it comes to out-of-game matters, such as needing to bow out for scheduling or stress-related reasons.

That said, still reluctant to assume guilt OR innocence where Espurr's concerned.

Also. I asked Negrek if overdose kills are a thing in this year's game and it seems the answer is no. Believe me or not, but I felt this was important to share (especially if I am about to get axed, and doubly so if it turns out I really was the only doctor). Hopefully sharing it wasn't the wrong call on my part.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
mmm... i think between windskull/persephone/nonanalogue there is probably at least one wolf? this feels reasonable to me, i don’t know what the best one to pile on is
You're the most confirmed innocent, so you should choose, and then people will trust it more. You've seen mine and Dragonfree's vague reasons for our picks; does that sway anything?

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
um, i’m going to go on persephone here—sorry for the fakeout. i don’t have time to form a strong opinion here, but i think i like this best. nonanalogue is iffy to me too, but i think for vague reasons i can’t explain i somewhat feel that the desper tunnel is more likely to be genuine? maybe because it’s far less likely to come to fruition. i’m not 100% on this and sorry in advance if i’m wrong, but we have to do something i guess, and this feels as close to right as i can manage.

Sike Saner

fundead
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. glalie
Also. I asked Negrek if overdose kills are a thing in this year's game and it seems the answer is no. Believe me or not, but I felt this was important to share (especially if I am about to get axed, and doubly so if it turns out I really was the only doctor).

(Wait, past-me, why would it matter at all if you're the only doctor? Then overdoses would be literally impossible anyway. Augh. Stop it with the bad math already skjdfjs)

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
[[Desper glanced at the phone pontin’ a finger t’wards him. “What’n tarnation?”]]

OOC: What the fuck is going on aaaaa

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
I'm okay with that, too. Persephone.

(with apologies to Negrek's sanity for all the switching)

Persephone

Infinite Screms
Pronouns
her/hers
Partners
  1. mawile
  2. vulpix-alola
I voiced earlier that killing ransoms could have merit re:Starlight and I would also add windskull and Non to that list. I will not be changing my vote because I do not have time to reread and reprocess with about fifteen minutes left and I’m worried that a very rushed endgame push could be swayed by malicious intentions.

I don’t think I’ve been terribly exuberant about killing Sike? But the coincidences needed seem to make innocence less likely than the 1/3 odds qva’s ballparked.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards
Pronouns
she/they
(and also with apologies to Persephone for lynching her basically out of nowhere if she really is innocent.)

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
I'm going with Persephone (and not just because she was the first to try and lynch me). I strongly trust what Dragonfree says and I can tell that qva has a lot of support for her as well.

Tanuki

Friend of All Chu
Pronouns
He/him/his
[[“I still say we goes wit’the one seen at the scene,” Desper said. “‘F even Scales is agreein’ with me, that oughta tell’s y’all something.”]]
OOC: just reiterating that I am voting DawningWinds. There’s so much info from lynching them, and I’d rather lose a switcher than a protector.

kyeugh

Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
ugh, every time someone posts i want to townread them. aaaaaaaa. bad feelings.
um, given the whole thing about me being the most cleared, i think i might be an obvious mafia target tonight, but please don’t heal me, guys. i’ll explain another time. i have to go for now.
fingers crossed y’all! ooof...

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
I don't know how to defend myself without giving myself away ;_;

If I tell you I'm innocent, will that make you guys feel better about me? :D

NonAnalogue

Losing her head
Pronouns
she/her
Code:
-- Conversation initiated with WitchesBlue [FORTUNATA, FIAMETTA] --

[WB] what the fuck is happening right now

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
There’s so much info from lynching them, and I’d rather lose a switcher than a protector.
Unvote: Persephone
Vote: DawningWinds

Yeah besides scum town gets the most info out of lynching me and tbh I'm probably the least loss of a player and the role isn't a major loss anyway.

Top Bottom