• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! {Signups - OPEN} {Game = Nov 16-22}

What game should be played?

• Truth or Dare

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Never Have I ever

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Two Truths and a Lie

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (Please post in thread)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
In an unknown place, beyond the boundaries of any regular dimension, a gray and pink creature flits about, snickering mischievously to themselves as they add the the final touches. Yes, this would be fun indeed... It would take Master ages to find them out here. Now to find some new friends...

1637003689799.png

A strange, glowing portal appears in front of you. Is this a dream or-?

You spot a small shape approaching. As they draw near, you see it appears to be... a Pokemon?

To some, it looks like some kind of strange gray and pink creature. Others may recognize it as something else-the mythical Pokemon, Hoopa!

But what's it doing here?

It seems they have some kind of offer...

***​

Welcome to the second ever Flash RP game! What is Flash RP? The idea behind it is to create quick, low commitment spaces for people to gather and play a simple party game while RPing as their characters. There are no expectations or quotas or any skill level that must be met! Just fun.

Flash RP games will be open for 1 Week at time, unless otherwise specified.

Circumstances:
For this game, the little trickster Hoopa has appeared before your character with a proposition! Join them for a fun game with folks from all over the world-oops! All over the dimensions. Hoopa is bored and wants to do something new! Hoopa promises to return your character to the exact time and place they left, and they won't be in any danger! And they won't even have to remember any secrets!

So won't you join in on some fun?

Rules (PLEASE READ):
  • Hoopa has approached your character and made them aware of the situation, so they would have to have agreed to come. They were not kidnapped or brought against their will. Maybe a bit of peer pressure though! ;)
  • Be respectful of fellow roleplayers and the group nature of this game. Do not try to make everything about you or your character or direspect the flow of the game. Everyone deserves a chance to play or have a turn. Which ties loosely into the next rule...
  • No Godmoding. This means no controlling other characters actions, or speaking for them. The exception to this is if you've already discussed something beforehand with another player.
  • Remember this is a game and these are characters. Don't take anything that happens between characters personally.
  • Be respectful out of thread
  • For ease of reading, if you have an OOC comment, use the Discord or if on forum posts, use "[[ ]]".
  • Due to the nature of certain games, such as truth or dare, I gently request you avoid things of sexual or romantic nature involving other players (e.g. I dare you to kiss that person! Unless you have explicit permission. Even so, keep things PG-13! This also includes overly graphic mentions of gore/violence, sexual themes, etc. Spoiler tags are allowed though..)

And most importantly-

Be a sporting fellow roleplayer! What does this mean?

Treat others as you'd want to be treated. Roleplaying is a social activity, which means its a little different that just writing a story. You want to be aware of the other players and their characters. This means you want to try to engage with others.

You should, to a reasonable degree that is appropriate (considering a characters personality), try to interact with others, bounce off their posts, and otherwise try to build. As mentioned in the rules, part of being sporting is not dominating the RP or expecting everyone to flock to you. Try to foster interactions too.

Of course, I am not saying you're not allowed to have your characters be upset or anything either. This is just a general advice! People like to be interacted with, and vice versa.

Also, if you want some kind of interaction, ask or just interact with that character. No one here will bite, I promise (OOC at least, hehe).

Ultimately, as long as you try to be open, thoughtful and respectful, you should be fine!

Signups:

(You can bring any kind of character you want! Serious or meme-y)

Name:
Species:
Misc:

Game suggestion (Not guranteed, but ideas are welcome):

Signups end on Tuesday the 16th at 7pm EST! (Approximate)

Misc Notes:
If you have questions or concerns, contact me on discord. Remember, this is a casual game so just enjoy the experience!

Also remember, this is a party game, so try to keep things moving so everyone can have a turn! If I'm not around to kickstart things, you can take it upon yourself to.

ALSO remember that Inke's RP Mafia game is on Dec 1st, so if you feel this might burn you out, please don't join! The Inke game is something they've worked hard on and I want people to preserve themselves if they want both.

Last edited:

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Alright, same as last time:

Name: Antares
Species: Garchomp
Misc: an incredibly cocky bastard with a hero complex. Won't hesitate to save anyone in any sort of danger, but only does it for the chance to be seen as heroic. Definitely doesn't have some kind of underlying trauma.

Appearance-wise... a regular Garchomp, for the most part. He has the letter 'Z' branded on his chest.

However, when under extreme pressure, and thanks to the branding mark, he undergoes a metamorphosis (color change)...
Blessed Antares Sprite.png

(Better image)
Blessed Antares (BW).png

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Name: Saltriv
Species: Chikorita
Misc: They're cheerful and very compassionate, but have a fear of accidentally hurting others. They're the nibling of the partner from Rescue Team. They have an autumn-red leaf.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Name: Rekker
Species: Flareon
Misc: Pokemon-turned human. A bit brash and sometimes doesn't know when to shut up. A little selfish, but good to have around otherwise.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Name: Ichiro "Red" Akai
Species: Human
Misc: Actual serial killer and overall terrible person. He will be attending fully mask-off due to believing this is just a dream.

1637005179145.png
(no he will not be wearing this shirt)

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
905F184F-F1E3-4FA6-B7F8-8515CC9A2980.jpeg

Name: Odette Cinq-Mars/Odile
Species: Human/Pokemon of Wrath, Venira
Misc: Teeny girl with a giant voice, smooth dance moves, and a penchant for anger. She's scary good at picking up subtle changes and suspicious vibes of the people and things around her. She has a fierce case of RBF, paired with a statue-esque persona, both of which match perfectly with her otherworldly anger issues, courtesy of the Wrath Pokemon currently possessing her and constantly insisting she start a fight 🤡

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
I'll just use the same as last time

Name: Lance Williams
Species: Lucario
Misc: Has trouble connecting with others but will try it anyway because he's working on it.

image0-2 (1).jpg

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
What do you mean I'm running a Mafia game at the beginning of December?

DUMBASS BASTARD BIRB IS BACK ON THE MENU BOIS.
Name: Altair
Species: Yveltal...? He sure is small for one.
Misc: Was a human person but then he died, made a deal with Yveltal and is now hanging around as a yamask. Complications with a previous game have locked his form into the one you see now, but Yveltal (the actual one) should have it sorted out by the time this game is over.
AY-ROUGH_CONCEPT.png

Side note: I may not be as available due to the aforementioned Mafia game I'm running but I should be fine, seeing that running Mafia is a lot less consuming than actually playing Mafia.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Name: Selene
Misc: A version of the Sun/Moon protagonist. Logically-minded and emotionally inexpressive enough that she can read as ND. (Which is probably true to some extent, as much as I'm not going to decide what-if-any diagnosis is appropriate for a personality trait I actually just based of the 'emotionless stare' the game protags do.) Her inexpressiveness isn't actual emotionless, though. She especially comes out of her shell during challenges like battles.

Also, I'm cool-by-default with whatever romo questions people want to ask her. Should we vote Truth or Dare that goes for truth questions but not dares.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Name: Horizon

Species: Uhhhhhhh, wait, I know this one, uhhhhhhhhhhh

Misc: A Dragonite from a randomized timeline of Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire. Happens to be Fire/Fighting. Dorky and childish, as well as clumsy and horribly inept in battle. Not that he cares, he's always been more of a pacifist. Really doesn't like when people bicker. Hangs out with Zak since no one else wants to, and seems to enjoy his company... somehow.

Feel free to ask him anything you want, or beat him up, he doesn't mind.

And for my second...

Name: Zak
Age: Usually answers the question of his age with another question, but his fondness for taxes certainly indicates an adult of sorts

Gender: Male, although he purposefully goes on and on in his response to dissuade people from asking.

Species: Vaporeon by appearance, constantly alludes to that not being the case, but never shows any proof of it.

Misc: Flying/Fighting. Supposedly unhinged, prideful, and uncaring in other people's woes and wants unless the align with his, which is hardly ever the case. Is rarely taken seriously, for obvious reasons, and most of his team wonders why they keep him around. Horizon is the only one that cares at all about him, and as such, Zak treats Horizon like a nameless lackey, often giving him insulting nicknames, or just "Grunt."

Sure, ask him whatever you want, but talking to him might be more trouble than it's worth.
Don't worry, he's not gonna be absolutely unbearable.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
20210530_082839_publish_tiny.png
Name: Ghaspius
Species: Mismagius
Misc: Ghaspius is a polite, if a bit scatterbrained Mismagius with a love for his craft of brewing berry mixes and potions! Although he generally knows what he's doing, he sometimes falls into a habit of staring out into space when mixing a brew. When that happens, you may not want to drink whatever he's made - who knows what strange effects it would have?

(Companion, Non-Speaking role / Not participating in Hoopa's game directly)
Name: Fumie
Species: Castform
Misc: Fumie was formed by an experiment gone awry, but Ghaspius couldn't be more grateful! The lil' fella hasn't learned how to talk yet, but they're always happy to help... or get into mischief!

Game suggestion: Would You Rather

Last edited:

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Name: Kimiko
Misc: She's been a little shaken up and currently is terrified of ghosts, thankfully she has never seen a hoopa before and decided a bit of weird fun time might be what she needs to regain her composure.

As for game... I've never done this before so I'm okay with anything, I suppose.

Edit: The only image I currently have of her (due to my laptop crapping out last month) is this scary-looking model. She's prettier than this, but at least you get the idea:

kimiko.png

Top Bottom